ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 08:54 PM   #886
Grendel
Combat Commuter
 
Grendel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Colorado
Oddometer: 2,116
Almighty name-changers:

Alas, I'm an no longer a nooblet...I'm too big a noob for the nooblet title. Please change my forum name to: Grendel

Thanks.
__________________

Grendel is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 09:13 PM   #887
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by nooblet
Almighty name-changers:

Alas, I'm an no longer a nooblet...I'm too big a noob for the nooblet title. Please change my forum name to: Grendel

Thanks.
Okay, Grendel. Carry on.
AceRph is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 09:26 PM   #888
GillaFunk
I use profanities
 
GillaFunk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Penngrove, California (Sonoma County)
Oddometer: 4,076
Id like to change my name to MuhammedMustafaAkbarWaintaAlSalam

do you think that will fit?















just kidding! I LIKE MY NAME

Ace, good seeing you at warped. I didnt know you got promoted to MODERATOR!!!
__________________
"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
EVERYTHING I need to know I learned from Porn

FOR SALE Pelican 1520's and DR650 FMF Q Exhaust
Fall Colors Ride 2014
GillaFunk is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #889
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhammedMustafaAkbarWaintaAlSalam
Ace, good seeing you at warped. I didnt know you got promoted to MODERATOR!!!
Not mod, admin!

Good to see you, Kiel. Thanks for the work on the shirts.
AceRph is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #890
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruge45
To the powers that be:

I need to change my user name to siyeh.

Is that possible?

thanks
AMF!

AceRph is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 02:05 PM   #891
siyeh
Lawn Nazi
 
siyeh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Evansville, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 1,497
Thank-you ace.
siyeh is offline  
Old 04-27-2007, 08:59 AM   #892
FemmeFatale
Perpetual Motion
 
FemmeFatale's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Oddometer: 3,597
I've had my new username for a few days and it just doesn't "feel" right....so I humbly request another request....

Would the user name: MotoMuse
be available...without the 03...when I first opened my account it wasn't but when I did a search it seems it doesn't belong to anyone....

I was getting sick of the "03" thing and wanted a change...but I realized I'm on a few lists as MotoMuse and I kinda like the idea of being a "muse" vs. a onepercenter.....

I ask your forgiveness at this overly womanly behaviour....
FemmeFatale is offline  
Old 04-27-2007, 12:35 PM   #893
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePercenter
I've had my new username for a few days and it just doesn't "feel" right....so I humbly request another request....

Would the user name: MotoMuse
be available...without the 03...when I first opened my account it wasn't but when I did a search it seems it doesn't belong to anyone....

I was getting sick of the "03" thing and wanted a change...but I realized I'm on a few lists as MotoMuse and I kinda like the idea of being a "muse" vs. a onepercenter.....

I ask your forgiveness at this overly womanly behaviour....
It's already being used. Sorry.

What's your 3rd choice?


AceRph is offline  
Old 04-27-2007, 03:37 PM   #894
Jurgen
Trolljegeren
 
Jurgen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Sandoval, Nuevo Mexico
Oddometer: 39,848
Can you change mine to Johntm. Except I want to be smarter and better looking.

I guess that would make me---Jurgen







Jurgen
__________________
They're nihilists, Donny, nothing to be afraid of.


Moderator:CSM/JoMomma/ShinyThings/Sports
Jurgen is online now  
Old 04-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #895
whiteknucklemc
Studly Adventurer
 
whiteknucklemc's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Apache Junction, AZ
Oddometer: 643
User name change

I would like to change my user name to whiteknucklemc.

Thanks and take care.

Perry
whiteknucklemc is offline  
Old 04-27-2007, 06:17 PM   #896
BigM
Hello :-)
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Oddometer: 766
I can I change my nickname to BigM please?


cheers :)
__________________
KTM 2006 625 SXC
Leo Vince X3 Pipe, Scotts Steering Dampner, Woody's Rear Wheel + Cush Hub, Race Tech Gold Suspension, 18L Tank, Bark busters, Trail Tech SCMR16 HID Helmet Mount, Comfort Seat, Bark Busters, Stealth Sproket, Trail Tech X2, Michelin Desert

Cedo Nulli
BigM is offline  
Old 04-28-2007, 05:19 AM   #897
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen
Can you change mine to Johntm. Except I want to be smarter and better looking.

I guess that would make me---Jurgen







Jurgen







JohnTM is offline  
Old 04-28-2007, 05:20 AM   #898
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by noladj1
I would like to change my user name to whiteknucklemc.

Thanks and take care.

Perry
Oops, sorry, I forgot. Yes you can!

JohnTM screwed with this post 04-29-2007 at 04:26 AM
JohnTM is offline  
Old 04-28-2007, 05:21 AM   #899
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin
I can I change my nickname to BigM please?


cheers :)
Suprisingly enough, yes!
JohnTM is offline  
Old 04-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #900
FemmeFatale
Perpetual Motion
 
FemmeFatale's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Oddometer: 3,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceRph
It's already being used. Sorry.

What's your 3rd choice?


Thanks for checking!

So my 3rd choice would be:

FemmeFatale

what does the eight ball say...is it taken?
FemmeFatale is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014