Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #436
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Oddometer: 6,720
Thanks for the stand. I've had mine for a few months now. 'Works great and packs small.
Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #437
Jettn Jim
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,650
Yup thanx a million Steve...
Swapped out the tires saturday, did a few tweaks to it and took some pics which I'll post up later... stand worked great!
JJ
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #438
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,883
Thanks Kommando and Jettn' Jim!
Looking forward to the pics Jim, for now here's a few of my favorites

Cagiva Gran Canyon
sTE610vE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #439
RECCE
I wonder where that goes?

Oddometer: 7
Nice unit

Ordered Sunday night, arrived Friday, can't go wrong with service like that. Thanks for a well made, light weight, easy pack unit.
RECCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:21 AM   #440
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RECCE View Post
Ordered Sunday night, arrived Friday, can't go wrong with service like that. Thanks for a well made, light weight, easy pack unit.
Thanks RECCE!

The last run of Trail Stands was a smaller one to get by, the next much larger run is due Monday so I'll be shipping the next bunch then.

Now is the time to get your toolkit ready for another year of more riding and less time fixing flats, and lube that chain easier and more often while you're at it!

Enduro Star Trail Stand

[/URL]
Cagiva Gran Canyon
Old 03-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #441
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

I had a bit of delay with the plater this week but the Trail Stands are back in stock and shipping!
Thanks for all the orders they are on the way!
Get your's before you get a flat tire far from home! www.endurostar.com

Cagiva Gran Canyon

sTE610vE screwed with this post 03-10-2012 at 08:18 AM
Old 03-16-2012, 05:05 AM   #442
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

And having a TRAIL STAND when your buddy gets a flat give you more time to "supervise" on those unscheduled stops, it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it...

Cagiva Gran Canyon
Old 03-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #443
Jettn Jim
This is Liv'n!!!

Pics I forgot to add....

No action patching a flat yet.. but did the last tire swap with it in the shop, EXELLENT!

Thanx again!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #444
Future ten
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 207
What a simple solution to a common issue, just ordered mine too. Thanks for the good work !
Future ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #445
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettn Jim View Post
No action patching a flat yet.. but did the last tire swap with it in the shop, EXELLENT!

Thanx again!
Thanks for the pics Jim! I see you marked your's with a sharpie for the height for each wheel, that is a good idea it! It look like your skidplate has a great spot for lifting the front wheel. The hook and loop strap for the front brake makes changing the rear wheel surprising stable doesn't it?
Thanks again for the order and the pics! I always appreciate feedback, especially with pictures.
Cagiva Gran Canyon
Old 03-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #446
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future ten View Post
What a simple solution to a common issue, just ordered mine too. Thanks for the good work !
Thanks for the compliment and the order Future ten!
The Trail Stand can really make dealing with a flat or a friends flat a lot less of a hassle and get you back to riding.
Cagiva Gran Canyon
Old 03-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #447
Jettn Jim
This is Liv'n!!!

Yea Steve I've been using cut pieces of MTN bike tube to hold the brakes on my mtn bike sooo same Idea, very stable. I actually did a few mods but can't find the newer pics yet.... Antiskid on the base for traction on the shop floor and Heatshrink in a couple spots. Also did some grinding and siliconing... I'll post up more pics when i find 'em or I'll take more, those we're the day I unwrapped it.
Peace,
Jim

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 03-20-2012 at 08:49 PM
Old 03-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #448
bigalsmith101
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 844
Another month has passed...

And I still find myself thinking about the time spent on my 25th birthday in the middle of F*$&#@! nowhere in the Altiplano of Bolivia, fixing my suddenly flatted rear tire, 35 miles from pavement, with no replacement tube, and rapidly fouling plugs on my DR650.

Another bumpity bump for an awesome product, with awesome customer service, and a guy who stands behind his products.

Bitchin stuff Steve.

--Alex

Take off the panniers and remove the luggage from the top case. Remember to take a photo of what “the middle of nowhere” in Bolivia looks like. I’m 50km’s from the next paved road, I have a flat tire, and I’ve just remembered that the Ecuadorian Police still have my Cycle Pump and patch kit.

Sit by the right side of the bike, put hand on pannier rack and push the bike up onto its side stand. Introduce the trail stand, and get ready for more action.

Re-install rear tire and get ready for round two. Riding.

Another Such Incident

Shall I go on? Don't find yourself in one of these situations eh? The time I foolishly left my Enduro Star Trail Stand somewhere OTHER than my bike. Here you can see the prospective buyer (and current owner) of my last DR650 after our flat tire in Argentina.

This product is a great addition to your tool Kit if you are an adventure rider, commuter, or self sufficient rider, or any combination of the three. Bitchin.
bigalsmith101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #449
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalsmith101 View Post
And I still find myself thinking about the time spent on my 25th birthday in the middle of F*$&#@! nowhere in the Altiplano of Bolivia, fixing my suddenly flatted rear tire, 35 miles from pavement, with no replacement tube, and rapidly fouling plugs on my DR650.

Another bumpity bump for an awesome product, with awesome customer service, and a guy who stands behind his products.

Bitchin stuff Steve.

--Alex

This product is a great addition to your tool Kit if you are an adventure rider, commuter, or self sufficient rider, or any combination of the three. Bitchin.
Thanks Alex!
You certainly get the award for the southern most flat fixed with aid of a Trail Stand......in the Americas, I think the Australian and New Zealand guys have you beat worldwide, maybe you need to ride Australia next! although I hear rumblings about Africa.....I highly recommend Alex's ride thread, it's quite the epic!
Cagiva Gran Canyon
Old 03-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #450
Future ten
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 207
Recieved stand today Steve, thanks again buddy. I thought there was a part missing at first. Nope it's all there loft's the rear wheel on my tiger 800xc no problem. I'm hoping for the "no flats" effect buying one has sometimes.