Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2014, 04:31 AM   #1
AbsoluteMotorcyParts OP
n00b

Oddometer: 1
Introducing Absolute Motorcycle Parts

Hi Adventure riders!

I would like to introduce myself, and Absolute Motorcycle Parts to you.

My Name is Mike and I'm a part owner of Absolute Motorcycle Parts, we provide OEM and aftermarket parts from Thailand.

We have just launched our new site, and are still in the process of adding our products, along with improving the product pages, however our site is currently fully functional and ready for your orders with over 72,000 parts!

About Us

We are a motorcycle parts and accessories supplier located just outside of Bangkok, Thailand who has been operating for over 3 years. We provide a wide range of motorcycle parts and accessories to riders and small businesses all over the world. Our main business is genuine OEM parts but we also have access to some aftermarket products. We keep our prices low by using a “just in time” ordering policy with our suppliers. We do not carry stock and the savings are passed to our customers. We represent several brands which manufacture their products in Thailand such as Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Yasaki, Yokohama, Osaka, Real and more.

If there is anything we can do for you don't hesitate to ask us. You may contact us at sales@absolutemotorcycleparts.com, or ask a question here in the thread at advrider.

Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible, along with making sure you get the parts you need.

http://www.absolutemotorcycleparts.com/
AbsoluteMotorcyParts is offline   Reply With Quote