User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2008, 07:31 AM   #1
AFekete OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,208
Thumb ROC Stompa Steering Damper and Mount Special KTM950/990 ADV/SE

Until current stock is gone we are offering a special sale on the ROC Stompa Steering damper and ABOVE bar mount for the KTM 950/990 ADV/SE. I currently use the "advanced" damper on my KTM450 EXC with great results.

From the Roc Stompa website (www.rocstompa.com):

ROC STOMPA steering dampeners noticeably improve your riding ability through reduced rider fatigue, better high speed handling and increased steering stability allowing better control of your bike. ROC STOMPA steering dampeners have a small footprint, are easy to install and simple to operate, especially on the move.

With a choice of Original or Advanced models, ROC STOMPA has a steering dampener to suit your ability and budget. The Advanced, as the name suggests, was designed with desert racing and motorcross riders in mind. For other enthusiasts the Original offers great features and value for money.

ROC STOPMA steering dampeners are designed and manufactured in Australia for demanding conditions.

UNIQUE FEATURES – ORIGINAL
  • Quick “Push-to-Cancel” dampening release feature. When you hit a tight spot and want zero dampening in a hurry just push the control knob down. Pulling the knob up will again re-engage your dampening setting.
  • Arm and pin made from 7075 billet aluminium

UNIQUE FEATURES – ADVANCED
  • Quick “Push-to-Activate” dampening feature. Preferred by advanced riders who activate dampening more often than not. When you hit a tight spot and want zero dampening just pull the control knob up. Pushing the knob down will again re-engage your dampening setting.
  • Zero dampening on return to centre. Allows the bike to get back on track even faster.
  • Incorporates a super tough tool steel arm and pin for increased strength and longevity in extreme conditions. Recommended for more advanced riders who increase the load on the arm and pin by riding faster and longer with dampening on.

Retail pricing on the mount alone is $199
Retail pricing on the "original" damper is $359
Retail pricing on the "advanced" damper is $399

Special price for above bar mount and original damper is $475

Special price for above bar mount and advanced damper is $500

please contact me direct to take advantage of these offers at ride@advworkshop.com or 973-258-0034

thanks!
Andrew
AFekete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
xdbx
Motorcycle Connoisseur

Oddometer: 2,493
Since this forum is all about giving back, and opinions, I've got to say I'm wholley and completely satisfied with the roc stompa advanced I ordered under Andrew's advice. It arrived quickly, it looks fantastic, and I have no doubt it will meet or exceed all of my expectations for those shakey moments.

Also, a huge thank you to Andrew for taking the time to really talk to me about the purchase, and weigh my options as an individual, instead of a vendor. You are a top notch member, and I'm going to look forward to the next time I have the opportunity to give you my business!
xdbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
juames
Have Fun, Don't Die!

Oddometer: 2,293
Very old thread I know, but how'd the damper work out?