ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #3451
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,949
That a 20 minute penalty to Troy Carpente Saf5ari f5or not seeing the f5unny side of it.
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:52 AM   #3452
RhodeHazard
ex halligan hooligan
 
RhodeHazard's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Off-Rhode Island
Oddometer: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
That a 20 minute penalty to Troy Carpente Saf5ari f5or not seeing the f5unny side of it.
F5unnygate
__________________
Ernie Young
'12-KTM-990adv '02-KTM-400exc '81-HONDA-XL185s
MotorBikeArtist.com motorcycle drawings * Turf & Surf: NE-NB 2011
RhodeHazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #3453
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool
 
troy safari carpente's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: f5ederation of scandwegia
Oddometer: 17,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by beechum1 View Post
twas meant to be funny.



I suppose the tone was lost. No ill intended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
That a 20 minute penalty to Troy Carpente Saf5ari f5or not seeing the f5unny side of it.
Well... I did wave no harm, no f5oul... no worries...

20 minutes Bluebull? Ok, I'll serve the time, it f5its the crime.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy John
"There is a difference between constructive criticism and plain rudeness."


Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:49 AM   #3454
silentwolf
Gnarly Adventurer
 
silentwolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: MeeChigum
Oddometer: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
That a 20 minute penalty to Troy Carpente Saf5ari f5or not seeing the f5unny side of it.
20 min. penalty to beechum for thinking that troy safari was serious...

At this rate the race will be won on attrition...
silentwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #3455
beechum1
Beastly Adventurer
 
beechum1's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Herlong, CA. Look it up, I'll wait.
Oddometer: 7,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwolf View Post
20 min. penalty to beechum for thinking that troy safari was serious...

At this rate the race will be won on attrition...
formal protest.
__________________
Rally Moto Kit /// Vendor Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pendragon View Post
Mention to HogWild which way the wind is blowing where you're at, wait 20 minutes, and he'll post a picture of the intersection your at and a Google Earth route of how to get there.

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 12-07-2013 at 11:15 AM Reason: hihihihihi...
beechum1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:16 AM   #3456
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool
 
troy safari carpente's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: f5ederation of scandwegia
Oddometer: 17,365
Thumb here at the f5 daycare center...

Okay okay okay... we're all buddies again... on with the f5rivolities of the pre-Dakar delerium shall we...???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy John
"There is a difference between constructive criticism and plain rudeness."


Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #3457
cyborg
Potius Sero Quam Numquam
 
cyborg's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Pacific NorthWet
Oddometer: 4,963
I can see the Dakar anticipation is f5rikin starting to f5razzle f5olks!

Penalty ph5lags all around!!
cyborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #3458
Dread Pendragon
Slartibartfast
 
Dread Pendragon's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Logan, Utah
Oddometer: 2,191
__________________
- Mike -
WABDR
Mesquite Area Ride
Death Valley Ride
Dread Pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #3459
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,949
Take it easy ...or Dread will show us his stretchy pants! (Nacho Libre style).

Its the 7th of freaking December....and the Dakar only starts on the f5if5th January.... I do believe we will probably all be insane by that time from the wait.
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #3460
Dread Pendragon
Slartibartfast
 
Dread Pendragon's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Logan, Utah
Oddometer: 2,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
Take it easy ...or Dread will show us his stretchy pants! (Nacho Libre style).
I'm afraid it's already too late to be avoided . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





(I was "Nacho Grande" a few Halloweens back.)
__________________
- Mike -
WABDR
Mesquite Area Ride
Death Valley Ride
Dread Pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #3461
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,949
Hahaha! I knew it! Brilliant stuff there dread


You see how well our research and spies are eh? May that be a warning to the rest of you. We know what you do behind your computers...
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #3462
Gian
dreamer
 
Gian's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: north east of Italy
Oddometer: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pendragon View Post
I'm afraid it's already too late to be avoided . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





(I was "Nacho Grande" a few Halloweens back.)
nice HRC colours
Gian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #3463
Gian
dreamer
 
Gian's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: north east of Italy
Oddometer: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian View Post
first date available:

4a prova: 7-12 GIUGNO SARDEGNA RALLY RACE (BIKE VILLAGE org)
http://www.motorallyraidtt.it/media/...rally_2014.pdf


not yet on the FIM website, but got this press release from Pharaons Rally:

==========
The **Pharaons Rally** organization is pleased to announce that, _thanks to the support of the International Federations and its loyal riders and drivers_, the Pharaons Cross Country Rally is ready for its next edition.
The dates of the **new Cross Country calendar are confirmed for the FIA World Cup** and the **FIM World Championship**, where the
**PHARAONS RALLY IS OFFICIALLY INCLUDED**
**from May 18th to 25th, 2014.**
Our competition will take place as usual in the Egyptian desert with **new and original tracks.**
The average temperatures in May are similar to September.
We have organized a **new shipping option directly from Qatar to Egypt.** We will send you shortly our offers.

==========

So Abu Dahbi 1st, then Qatar, Pharaons and Sardinia?
Gian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #3464
too old
Keen supporter
 
too old's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Sandy waste
Oddometer: 2,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian View Post
not yet on the FIM website, but got this press release from Pharaons Rally:

==========
The **Pharaons Rally** organization is pleased to announce that, _thanks to the support of the International Federations and its loyal riders and drivers_, the Pharaons Cross Country Rally is ready for its next edition.
The dates of the **new Cross Country calendar are confirmed for the FIA World Cup** and the **FIM World Championship**, where the
**PHARAONS RALLY IS OFFICIALLY INCLUDED**
**from May 18th to 25th, 2014.**
Our competition will take place as usual in the Egyptian desert with **new and original tracks.**
The average temperatures in May are similar to September.
We have organized a **new shipping option directly from Qatar to Egypt.** We will send you shortly our offers.

==========

So Abu Dahbi 1st, then Qatar, Pharaons and Sardinia?
A very busy April, May and June, before heading off to South America and then back for Morocco maybe?

But, aren't we forgetting something?

26 sleeps to go

Will also be interesting to see what the post Dakar brings wise?

too old screwed with this post 12-10-2013 at 11:13 AM
too old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #3465
Deadly99
Fast and Far
 
Deadly99's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Merrickville, Canada
Oddometer: 8,590
27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none">
ONLINE COUNTDOWN
__________________
Tales From The Bivouac Rally Print Publications

TCAT (Trans Canada Adventure Trail)


Gravel Travel Canada - Canada's Source for Overland Travel
Deadly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014