ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #61
DavidQ
We Don't Rent Pigs
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbollweevil
Also does anyone know who the really UNFRIENDLY guy on I think its a XR or XL Honda that lives out Wade Patrick, Shell Oil, Cato rd area is. I,ve seen him once when I's on the KLR and he wouldn't wave and again the other day when I's on the KILLA and I waved 3 times... still nothin so here's to him

I don't know him but I have seen the bike parked at a house on Wade Patrick a couple of times. I also saw it the other day at Buds store but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to stop and introduce myself.
__________________
2001 1150GS / Ural Hack
2011 990 Adv R
Colorado / Utah 2010
Colorado / Utah 2011
NM, CO, UT, AZ 2012
DavidQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #62
evilbollweevil
HDkila
 
evilbollweevil's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Terry Ms
Oddometer: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidQ
I don't know him but I have seen the bike parked at a house on Wade Patrick a couple of times. I also saw it the other day at Buds store but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to stop and introduce myself.
Ha, thats where I saw him pullin out from but was also in a hurry. I'll stop and try to talk to him if I see him somewhere, just hope he's nicer sittin than ridin.
__________________
Its all fun and games til someone gets knocked up, down or out

Life has a smell that the protected and sheltered will never know...
evilbollweevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #63
Trophy1298
Vicarious Cowboy
 
Trophy1298's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: THE SOUTH
Oddometer: 5,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbollweevil
Red KLR post 08 on Lakeland right around lunch time.

Also does anyone know who the really UNFRIENDLY guy on I think its a XR or XL Honda that lives out Wade Patrick, Shell Oil, Cato rd area is. I,ve seen him once when I's on the KLR and he wouldn't wave and again the other day when I's on the KILLA and I waved 3 times... still nothin so here's to him
Maybe it's you? He might be a bit put off by the banjo music you have blaring from the bike.




__________________
I'll be back....
Trophy1298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:47 AM   #64
CrashDummy
Beastly Adventurer
 
CrashDummy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Madison, MS
Oddometer: 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeore39648
KLR 08, 1:05 PM on I55 north at High Street.
Then on High Street Blue VSTROM, was it Crashdummy?
Yeah, that was me on the Strom. Glad I didn't hit I55 any further south than high street. There was a wreck or something at that intersection that had it backed up for miles yesterday.
CrashDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:32 PM   #65
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 31,524
AR-NWA--hwy 23 S of Eureka Springs

Saw 7 DS riders heading north towards Eureka Springs on hwy 23 abt 8 miles south of ES at abt 7pm..I was the lone bad ass harely rider givin y'all the big thumbs up
DrLewall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #66
evilbollweevil
HDkila
 
evilbollweevil's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Terry Ms
Oddometer: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy1298
Maybe it's you? He might be a bit put off by the banjo music you have blaring from the bike.




oh,ok...
__________________
Its all fun and games til someone gets knocked up, down or out

Life has a smell that the protected and sheltered will never know...
evilbollweevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #67
carabnsol
should have been a cowboy
 
carabnsol's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbollweevil
Ha, thats where I saw him pullin out from but was also in a hurry. I'll stop and try to talk to him if I see him somewhere, just hope he's nicer sittin than ridin.
Maybe he's just scared to take a hand off the bars or scared he will drop his six pack if he waves.
__________________
Mommas don't let your cowboys grow up to be babies
carabnsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #68
evilbollweevil
HDkila
 
evilbollweevil's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Terry Ms
Oddometer: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by carabnsol
Maybe he's just scared to take a hand off the bars or scared he will drop his six pack if he waves.
I thought the very same thing, he's not dressed like a "rider" may be one of those that bought a bike to save gas.
__________________
Its all fun and games til someone gets knocked up, down or out

Life has a smell that the protected and sheltered will never know...
evilbollweevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:39 PM   #69
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer
 
Switchblade315's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: personal hell
Oddometer: 5,072
I've seen a lot of bikes roll through town the last two days. any of ya'll been in the big town of Kosciusko?
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #70
CrashDummy
Beastly Adventurer
 
CrashDummy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Madison, MS
Oddometer: 1,297
Saw Supahflid around 12:20 turning into Papito's in Flowood. Neither of us were riding though, he was in the truck and I was in a cage with a friend from work.
CrashDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #71
Supahflid OP
Wheelieless
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 3,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashDummy_MS
Saw Supahflid around 12:20 turning into Papito's in Flowood. Neither of us were riding though, he was in the truck and I was in a cage with a friend from work.
Yep! That was me! Where did you eat? Papito's was o.k., but not different from the other fourteen Mexican joints we have around here.
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #72
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid
Yep! That was me! Where did you eat? Papito's was o.k., but not different from the other fourteen Mexican joints we have around here.
Hey Supah, my kids said they saw you at Newks on Friday... But they didn't get to talk to you...

Also, I was out teaching my daughter a driving lesson in the CrewCab and say a bike like mine (black 09 KLR) in Bellegrove Subdivision. Looked like a young couple on it.
backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #73
CrashDummy
Beastly Adventurer
 
CrashDummy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Madison, MS
Oddometer: 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid
Yep! That was me! Where did you eat? Papito's was o.k., but not different from the other fourteen Mexican joints we have around here.
We ate there. It was good, but like you say, about the same as the other places nearby. Not sure we really needed a 3rd Mexican place 100 yards away from 2 other Mexican places.
CrashDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #74
Supahflid OP
Wheelieless
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 3,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR
Hey Supah, my kids said they saw you at Newks on Friday... But they didn't get to talk to you...

Also, I was out teaching my daughter a driving lesson in the CrewCab and say a bike like mine (black 09 KLR) in Bellegrove Subdivision. Looked like a young couple on it.
Yep! I eat at Newk's quite often. I likes it!

I keep seeing a red KLR around here that looks a little like EBW's bike.
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:43 PM   #75
Supahflid OP
Wheelieless
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Brandon, MS
Oddometer: 3,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashDummy_MS
We ate there. It was good, but like you say, about the same as the other places nearby. Not sure we really needed a 3rd Mexican place 100 yards away from 2 other Mexican places.
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014