Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2011, 06:20 PM   #3901
tricepilot
El Gran Payaso

Oddometer: 8,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by high dangler View Post
You wont catch me in Mexico unless its a resort town and I fly in .
If i had dark skin and knew the language it might be different.
tricepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:52 PM   #3902
SchizzMan
pronounced `skiz-man

Oddometer: 8,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricepilot View Post

Well, he's right about it being different.

"As long as there's a horizon and I can see it, then I want to know what's there, mentally, physically and visually" - rtwpaul
SchizzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #3903
acejones
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,064
Quote:

Looking at his profile, he wants to go to Alaska anyway.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:17 PM   #3904
SchizzMan
pronounced `skiz-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejones View Post
Looking at his profile, he wants to go to Alaska anyway.
Hope he looks like an Eskimo.

"As long as there's a horizon and I can see it, then I want to know what's there, mentally, physically and visually" - rtwpaul
Old 08-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #3905
tricepilot
El Gran Payaso

Oddometer: 8,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizzMan View Post
Hope he looks like an Eskimo.
tricepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #3906
Animo
Beastly n00b

Oddometer: 4,896
Quote:

BADABOOM!

Actually that is who is getting killed, mostly darker skin and speak the language.....

Yucatan | Chiapas | Belize 1 | Belize 2 | QRoo | Guanajuato
Animo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #3907
acejones
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa12 Pilot View Post
BADABOOM!

Actually that is who is getting killed, mostly darker skin and speak the language.....

Exactly !
Not a lot of Gringos being bothered.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #3908
Animo
Beastly n00b

Well, tomorrow I’m riding to Belize City again. Belize, with the lowest population in Central America has one of the highest murder rates in the Region. You will read about 6 murders per night, yesterday they had 2 murders in broad daylight.

Many Belizeans who do not live in the City ask me if I am crazy to stay there and ride around at night. I will admit that maybe I am crazy, but will say in their defense that I always meet amazing people and I have never encountered any trouble whatsoever. BTW I stick out like dog balls there, I am not very brown skinned (but do speak the language ).

Mexico is very much the same. For the exception of what happened 3 days ago in Veracruz you do not see random violence. We do not have people here going postal and shooting 30 people at McDonalds or in shopping malls. The people we see hanging from a bridge who were beheaded beforehand knew their killer intimately, they were co-workers.

I worry more in Miami, Chicago, New York etc. because murderers actually kill people they do not know.

All this has been covered and remains the status quo. One has a greater chance of riding off a mountain than meeting a narco in the first place.

Yesterday the army got serious and intercepted a convoy of “bad guys”. They chased them for a bit and called in a helicopter that used a mounted gatling gun to take care of a pickup with 4 narco in the back and two SUV’s. What a mess that was. I think we will have one less narco road block up north to worry about.

Definitely NSFW!

http://www.poresto.net/ver_nota.php?zona=qroo&idSeccion=15&idTitulo=109308

Old 08-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #3909
acejones
Beastly Adventurer

Wicked

Remarkable what a helicopter mounted gatlin can do. Those fucks won't do that again !
Old 08-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #3910
Hubbman
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 722
Canceled Plans

Me and few of my friends were planning a trip to Mexico next Spring, which we just canceled since the Boss of one of my friends whom I was planning the trip with, had his head bashed in (killed!) in Purerto Vallarta a few weeks ago. Apparently he wasn't real fond of giving up everything he had on his person, and they killed him. I'm not saying he should have put up a fight, but do I really want to put myself in the same situation if I can avoid it?

Nope, Id rather go somewhere else with my GS and my friends and have a good time. I can imagine a scenario where some jackhole would like to take "ownership" of my bike and leave me either stranded of worse.

Until Mexico gets their shit together and stops acting like an F'ing 3rd world crap hole, I'm staying out. Hey, but that's just me!
Hubbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #3911
SchizzMan
pronounced `skiz-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa12 Pilot View Post
One has a greater chance of riding off a mountain than meeting a narco in the first place.

Hey! I resemble that remark!!

Old 08-17-2011, 09:01 PM   #3912
Bato
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 908
Until Mexico gets their shit together and stops acting like an F'ing 3rd world crap hole, I'm staying out. Hey, but that's just me![/QUOTE]

HELP ! too many junkies here in the USA demanding shit, acting like ....1st world crap hole
Bato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #3913
Animo
Beastly n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbman View Post
Me and few of my friends were planning a trip to Mexico next Spring, which we just canceled since the Boss of one of my friends whom I was planning the trip with, had his head bashed in (killed!) in Purerto Vallarta a few weeks ago.
If anything like that would have happed to a tourist all news groups would have broadcasted it as much as the O.J. car chase. I find that hard to believe.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #3914
Animo
Beastly n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizzMan View Post
Hey! I resemble that remark!!

No offense, that is only because you are an adventure mountain rider.

We play dodge the taxi here, with a GREATER chance of getting creamed by the taxi than ever meeting a narco. Then again, the narco could be in the back seat of the taxi minding his own business when the taxi creams you, but .....

Old 08-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #3915
K0ncept
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
It's seriously like rolling the Dice, I love Mexico, have been going down there for years, Love the Riding, the Surfing, and most of the people...

Worst thing that ever happened to myself, it was a few years back, roughly 2-3am and we were heading toward San Miguel, we were just about 20 mins south out of Ensanada when we ran into this impromptu checkpoint, complete with saw horse stop sign's setup in the roadway. As we approched I could see this was not the "Regular" Policia, these guys were Federalies or they borrowed the Jumpsuits and Machineguns.. We had 2 vehicles with us, both of them piles of crap, 2 older toyota pickups packed with surfboards camping gear.. When we pulled up Blue Jumpsuit #1 just pointed us to the side of the road, we pulled over to a little area they had setup... Once we were stopped we were pulled out of the trucks and searched and the we were all kinda bunched standing together..... They searched the crap out of the trucks and found nothing, so one of them comes over and says they need to take the trucks to an Inspection house and this is going to take at least three days for them to complete the search.. All the while I have this fucking 14 year old with an M16 just standing there pointing it at me, I swear some of these guys were super young lol.. So as were thinking WTF are we going to do, my buddy comes up and asks, what will it take for us to avoid this "inspection" or basicially they are jacking our shit! The guy starts laughing and says, ok, 2000 dollars cash! My buddy bargins, comes over, we pool all of our funds between the 4 of us and come up with 500 bucks, this took a while for the guy to accept, but it really was all we had... Before he let us go, he took a fucking toolchest, 2 pairs of sun glasses...

While im glad we werent shot and thrown off the cliff, I was still PISSED AS ALL MIGHTY HELL for being jacked for all my cash, just to keep a POS Pickup Truck and Gear or most of it anyway, before this little thing happened, I had never had anything happen to me period...

Worst I have seen for someone other than myself, " Diff Trip[" was coming back north just shy of like K55 when a woman and a man were standing in the middle of the road flagging us down... This chick was fuming! Seem's her and her boyfriend were on the beach all alone having a good time when three amigo's rolled up on them armed and dangerous like, took the ladies purse, keys, jewlery, beat the crap out of the guy... She's screaming we can catch them, that her car is or was parked not far up the road.. We load them in and haul ass, prepared to run the fookers over if need be, as we round the bend where her car was supposed to be was nothing :( We pulled over, only tire tracks leading back onto the highway... I ask her if she wants to go to the policia, she says no way, she wants out, back to the border ASAP, we took her as far as the Rosita Beach Motel, she would be safe there, left them with a few dollars to get going, I really felt bad for this girl too, I guess they were having sex when these guys rolled up, and as they were being robbed they made her stay naked and did a few things to her, like I said she was pretty twisted up but remained strong..

I dont go down there much anymore, the policia are kewl, but man these so called "Federalies" lol, you never know who they are working for, or if there are even real or not.

K0ncept is offline   Reply With Quote