|07-21-2014, 11:42 AM||#31|
High on life!
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Niagara Falls
1998 Triumph Tiger
Time to thin out the herd.
I know I will regret it but I am selling my 1998 Triumph Tiger.
The bike is all set for Adventure riding with TKC tires, hand and engine guards.
This bike has been a blast to own, it runs fantastic and the engine is so sweet.
I have changed all the fluids on the bike and had the valves adjusted.
There are no outstanding issues with the bike, it looks and runs great.
I put heated grips on it for the colder weather and it has a power source for your GPS.
I also have a large GIVI rear trunk to go with it.
I will sell it certified for $3500.00
I can deliver a reasonable distance if necessary.
I live in Niagara Falls
|07-21-2014, 01:16 PM||#32|
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: somwhere north of Kingston, Ontario
Gear I haven't used in a while.
A few things for sale, finally getting around to cleaning out the gear closet:
1) Arai XD3, size XL
2) Arai SZ/c open face, size XL
3) Forcefield Extreme elbow and knee guards
4) Scotts/BRP KTM top triple and damper submount.
Little Bikes, Big Desert II - Death Valley 2012
Little Bikes, Big Desert - Panamint/Mojave 2010
Little DR's, Big Mountains
Desert's, Sunshine, and DR's
Country Doc screwed with this post Yesterday at 12:09 PM
|07-22-2014, 11:28 AM||#33|
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: ON, Canada
KLIM Badlands Pro Gore-Tex jacket F/S
Brand new w. tags. Grey and yellow. Size 2XL. Comes w. D30 armor. Asking $800 OBO.
|Yesterday, 08:11 PM||#34|
Joined: Feb 2011
For Sale: Honda QR 50 and Tomos TX-50
For sale near Brockville, ON. Kids have outgrown so time to sell.
1) 1984 Honda QR 50 - 2-stroke, oil injection. Adjustable throttle limiter. Sealed chain for safety and easy maintenance. Just add gas and go! $500.
2) Tomos TX-50 - 2-speed automatic transmission, no shifting. 2 stroke, lots of fun. Larger than most 50cc bikes. Rear mono-shock. $400.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|