Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2013, 01:55 AM   #1
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 135
Motorcycle tours and rent in Central Asia

Let me introduce us!
We are SilkOffRoad Motorcycle Travel Club which was established in Kazakhstan in 2004 by me (Marat)and my friend (Sergey) .
It all had started in the 90s when we fell in love with motorcycles and started riding, discovering more and more new places.
Since the time our trip turned into our business, which we dedicate all our time - organization of motorcycle tours in Central Asia.
Motorcycle tours to Central Asia, namely Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan has been create and improving by us for years, embodying the most beautiful natural places, interesting roads, historical sights and customs of local people. And now with a great pleasure and pride we invite you to participate in our unique motorcycle tours in Central Asia.

Please love and favor!)

Nomad – off-road motorcycle tour in Kazakhstan. All fans of OFF ROAD can fulfill the dreams in this tour. Steppe plains, sand dunes in desert, rocky mountain passes, forest and overnight in nomadic yurts. What else is needed to warm up, hone the skill of driving and enjoy the wildlife away from the bustling civilization.
Country: Kazakhstan. Duration: 9 days. Distance: approx. 1500 km. Bike: Suzuki DRZ400S (2011).

Great Tien Shan – motorcycle tour across the wonderful country of Kyrgyzstan. In this tour you will enjoy the amazing bright nature of Kyrgyzstan with an excellent climate, mountain passes overlooking the panoramic view of the Tien Shan mountains and of course visit the main tourist spots of this country - alpine lake Issyk-Kul and Song-Kol. The route also includes part of the route Nomad in Kazakhstan.
Country: Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Duration: 12 days. Distance: approx. 2000 km. Bike: Suzuki DR650SE (2010).

Silk Way – motorcycle tour to Uzbekistan on Ural sidecar retro bike. You ride on this legendary motorcycle along the ancient fabulous cities of Silk Road - Bukhara, Samarkand, Khiva and Shakhrisabs. Architectural masterpieces, tasty oriental food, lots of fruits and comfortable accommodation in ancient caravanserais.
Country: Uzbekistan. Duration: 14 days. Distance: approx. 2200 km. Bike:Ural sidecar.

Central Asian Ring – adventure motorcycle tour across Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. This tour is a dream of every traveler. There are four countries in one trip which are different landscapes and cultures. But the main attraction of this tour is Tajikistan with steep mountains and the most hospitable people. You will drive along the legendary Pamir Highway near the Afghan border and climb the Pamir with its fantastic Martian landscape, to a height of 5000 meters above the sea level.
Country: Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Duration: 18 days. Distance: approx. 4500 km. Bike:Suzuki DR650SE or BMW F800GS(at extra charge).

All of our tours are unique and are open to each of you. So do not waste your time when someone tells you about it, you’d better come here and see it yourself.
Central Asia is a great history and culture, and great diversity of natural landscape. People who live here are wonderful, good fun and incredibly hospitable people. There are beautiful girls and trendy nightclubs. When coming to us you immediately become our friends. Believe me, no one can show you the charm of Central Asia so as we can do it – SilkOffRoad Motorcycle Travel Club.

Welcome!
Contact me for more info.
www.silkoffroad.kz

Best regards
Marat

Mara Loochezarny screwed with this post 02-07-2014 at 12:08 AM
Mara Loochezarny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #2
mike cummins
OUTBACK RIDER

Oddometer: 720
central asia rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara Loochezarny View Post
Let me introduce us!
We are SilkOffRoad Motorcycle Travel Club which was established in Kazakhstan in 2004 by me (Marat)and my friend (Sergey) .
It all had started in the 90s when we fell in love with motorcycles and started riding, discovering more and more new places.
Since the time our trip turned into our business, which we dedicate all our time - organization of motorcycle tours in Central Asia.
Motorcycle tours to Central Asia, namely Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan has been create and improving by us for years, embodying the most beautiful natural places, interesting roads, historical sights and customs of local people. And now with a great pleasure and pride we invite you to participate in our unique motorcycle tours in Central Asia.

Please love and favor!)

Nomad – off-road motorcycle tour in Kazakhstan. All fans of OFF ROAD can fulfill the dreams in this tour. Steppe plains, sand dunes in desert, rocky mountain passes, forest and overnight in nomadic yurts. What else is needed to warm up, hone the skill of driving and enjoy the wildlife away from the bustling civilization.
Country: Kazakhstan. Duration: 9 days. Distance: approx. 1500 km. Bike: Suzuki DRZ400S (2011). Price: $2700 per person

Great Tien Shan – motorcycle tour across the wonderful country of Kyrgyzstan. In this tour you will enjoy the amazing bright nature of Kyrgyzstan with an excellent climate, mountain passes overlooking the panoramic view of the Tien Shan mountains and of course visit the main tourist spots of this country - alpine lake Issyk-Kul and Song-Kol. The route also includes part of the route Nomad in Kazakhstan.
Country: Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Duration: 12 days. Distance: approx. 2000 km. Bike: Suzuki DR650SE (2010). Price: $3250 per person

Silk Way – motorcycle tour to Uzbekistan on Ural sidecar retro bike. You ride on this legendary motorcycle along the ancient fabulous cities of Silk Road - Bukhara, Samarkand, Khiva and Shakhrisabs. Architectural masterpieces, tasty oriental food, lots of fruits and comfortable accommodation in ancient caravanserais.
Country: Uzbekistan. Duration: 14 days. Distance: approx. 2200 km. Bike:Ural sidecar. Price: $3580 per person

Central Asian Ring – adventure motorcycle tour across Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. This tour is a dream of every traveler. There are four countries in one trip which are different landscapes and cultures. But the main attraction of this tour is Tajikistan with steep mountains and the most hospitable people. You will drive along the legendary Pamir Highway near the Afghan border and climb the Pamir with its fantastic Martian landscape, to a height of 5000 meters above the sea level.
Country: Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Duration: 18 days. Distance: approx. 4500 km. Bike:Suzuki DR650SE or BMW F800GS(at extra charge). Price: $4500 per person

All of our tours are unique and are open to each of you. So do not waste your time when someone tells you about it, you’d better come here and see it yourself.
Central Asia is a great history and culture, and great diversity of natural landscape. People who live here are wonderful, good fun and incredibly hospitable people. There are beautiful girls and trendy nightclubs. When coming to us you immediately become our friends. Believe me, no one can show you the charm of Central Asia so as we can do it – SilkOffRoad Motorcycle Travel Club.

Welcome!
Contact me for more info.
www.silkoffroad.kz

Best regards
Marat
Hi Marati,
I am doing the central asia rally in june . It starts in Astrakhan and finishes in Bishkek. Can i hire a bmw 80gs of you for this trip.
thanks mike
mike cummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:07 AM   #3
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike cummins View Post
Hi Marati,
I am doing the central asia rally in june . It starts in Astrakhan and finishes in Bishkek. Can i hire a bmw 80gs of you for this trip.
thanks mike
Hi Mike
Bikes stay in Almaty. Can you start from here?
Contact me by e-mail please.

Marat
Old 02-08-2014, 05:48 PM   #4
mike cummins
OUTBACK RIDER

??

Quote:
Hi Mike
Bikes stay in Almaty. Can you start from here?
Contact me by e-mail please.

Marat
The rally starts in Astrakhan !!!!!
Old 02-17-2014, 08:00 PM   #5
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike cummins View Post
The rally starts in Astrakhan !!!!!
Hi Mike
Ok. This will be additional cash costs for delivery motorcycle. Could you tell me the date of the start and finish and your route. I need to check the possibility of the rental period. I'll count all and send you an offer.

Best regards
Marat
www.silkoffroad.kz
Old 02-17-2014, 08:16 PM   #6
mike cummins
OUTBACK RIDER

central asia rally

Quote:
Hi Mike
Ok. This will be additional cash costs for delivery motorcycle. Could you tell me the date of the start and finish and your route. I need to check the possibility of the rental period. I'll count all and send you an offer.

Best regards
Marat
www.silkoffroad.kz
Hi thanks I will get in touch if I need your bike . At the moment I am planning. To bring my own.
regards
Mike
Old 02-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #7
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

========
Fans OFF-ROAD! Welcome to NOMAD Off-Road tour! 7 days a fantastic landscapes!
Let me tell you the dates of the tour! The date will be 4-12.07.2014

========

Mara Loochezarny screwed with this post 02-23-2014 at 06:54 AM
Old 02-20-2014, 09:23 AM   #8
Hikertrash
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,716
I didn't see the tour prices on the website. Am I looking in the wrong places?
IBA #50489
Hikertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:21 PM   #9
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikertrash View Post
I didn't see the tour prices on the website. Am I looking in the wrong places?
Price Nomad tour - $2700
Old 02-21-2014, 08:33 PM   #10
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Prices include:
- rent motorcycle
- fueling
- 4x4 car support
- the tour leader on the bike
- airport transfers
- accommodation (hotels, guest houses, yurts, tents)
- meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- beer in the evening (1l per person)
- drinks during the trip (Coca-Cola and water)
- transport insurance third party
- tickets to visit the monuments
- tickets for pass nature reserves
- welcome and farewell dinners
- souvenirs

Price no included:
- damage of motorcycle
- travel insurance
- single room
- flights
- visas
- additional meals and accommodation
- alcohol

Mara Loochezarny screwed with this post 02-21-2014 at 09:02 PM
Old 03-16-2014, 04:23 AM   #11
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Nomad tour 4-12.07.2014

At the moment 4 riders confirmed their participation.

Old 04-05-2014, 12:45 AM   #12
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Attention. Nomad tour dates(4-12.07.2014) have changed. The tour will be 1-9.09.2014. Changing dates have been due to a collective decision of the tour participants.
At the moment 4 persons are ready

For more info contact me by e-mail: info@silkoffroad.kz
Best regards
Marat
Old 11-08-2014, 11:25 PM   #13
Mara Loochezarny OP
Gnarly Adventurer

motorcycle tours
calendar 2015

CENTRAL ASIAN RING -adventure motorbike tour (Click to view)

DATES:
18.06.2015 - 07.07.2015
13.08.2015 - 02.09.2015

=========================================

NOMAD - enduro offroad tour (Kazakhstan)(Click to view)

DATES:
01.06.2015 - 09.06.2015
01.08.2015 - 09.08.2015
01.09.2015 - 09.09.2015

========================================

PAMIR - enduro tour (Tajikistan)(Click to view)

DATES:
15.06.2015 - 27.06.2015
20.07.2015 - 02.08.2015
16.08.2015 - 28.08.2015

=======================================

THE GREAT TYAN-SHAN- adventure motorcycle tour (Kazakhstan - Kyrgyzstan) (Click to view)

DATES:
16.07.2015 - 27.07.2015
14.08.2015 - 25. 08.2015
13.09.2015 - 24.09.2015