http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...562357&page=20

This is good kit.....
Old 08-04-2010, 10:35 AM   #167
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderxx
MAJOR props to the folks at RocketMoto for getting my order out quickly. The sales and support staff, both at headquarters and the shipping (snicker) division did a great job.

Does anyone have any idea if the SMH10 will work with any of the iPhone AVRCP profile enhancers (BluTrax, etc.)???
Thanks . I will let our Vice President of Shipping and Transit (SWMBO) at our Intergalactic Headquarters know that she's doing a great job!

Haven't tried BluTrax, but iOS 4.1 has AVRCP capability. I haven't updated our iPhones, yet. Give that a whirl and let us know if it works.
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:44 AM   #168
bherman
Ærn æærrrn!

Oddometer: 12
The prices are out

Haven't checked their website for a couple of days so don't know when the prices went public. At least they have now posted the prices on their website http://www.senabluetooth.com/store/ and i must say that's a nice read
bherman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #169
BadRap
2 wheels today

Oddometer: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoto
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

The clamp units are coming, the clamp units are coming!

At long last, the fixed microphone and earbud compatible clamp units are coming (A0302, A0303 and A0304). We expect 'em to arrive to us around 23rd August.

Our initial order is expected to go fast, based upon the demand and our waiting list - so call or fax your order to us and get in the queue... 877.533.4245 or outside North America +1 978.517.1212.

If you've already requested to be on the list we will send you an email and you'll need to call to finalize your order.
How much are the extra clamps going to be?
BadRap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:03 AM   #170
Dcc46
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 518
Ordered a single Thursday morning from rocket-moto , good price and good people. Can't wait to try it out.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:55 AM   #171
bherman
Ærn æærrrn!

Oddometer: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadRap
How much are the extra clamps going to be?
According to their own website they're 39.95 US.
bherman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #172
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bherman
According to their own website they're 39.95 US.
Exactly - $39.95.
| Hi-Power LED Lights

Old 08-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #173
43moon
n00b

Oddometer: 1
Took my SMH10 out today for a test run. Easy to install in my Shoei RF-1000 helmet. Bluetooth sync was easy. I am able to listen to music through Bluetooth. I wear earplugs and I could still hear fine when up to speed with a windshield. With my iPhone 3GS it was easy to place or receive calls.

Rocketmoto has a great price and they shipped my order very fast. World class service.
43moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:31 AM   #174
mtnman
Adventurer

Oddometer: 80
Ordered a set and they arrived very quickly. Installed easily on our Arai Quantums ( although I will have to recess the speakers a bit as they hit my ears). Tried them out briefly yesterday, and communication between the two were great, even at high speed on a naked bike (r1200r) with earplugs in. Thanks! Great service!
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:33 PM   #175
loph917
Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer: 4,230
rocketmoto

kudos to the fellas up there in nh at rocketmoto. ordered a sena dual earlier this week; told me they were out of stock but expected a new shipment of cargo in friday. sure enough, friday i get an email with shipping information and saturday i have shiny new sena in my grubby little hands (grubby because i just installed crash bars and bash plate). now to shake this cold (damn summer colds) and get out and test all this new farkling!
loph917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #176
Gregg Wannabe
Just killing time

Oddometer: 2,282
great service

I'll spare you the enitre story, but I just wanted to say that I had a very positive customer service experience with Rocket Moto. Very impressive.
Gregg Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #177
DarrenM1
Adventurer

Oddometer: 89
+1... You guys are awesome. My order arrived promptly. Easy install on my X-11 and my wife's Multi-tec. We took them on a little test run tonight... they work fantastic. about 600 yard range line of site! I rode my WR and the wife rode her 230L. The units enabled us to talk normally. It's the first "I love it" I've heard regarding motorcycle stuff from my wife!

BMW R1200 GS Adventure
Yamaha WR250R
Harley Davidson Softail Springer CVO (gone but not forgotten)

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504540
DarrenM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:10 AM   #178
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenM1
+1... You guys are awesome. My order arrived promptly. Easy install on my X-11 and my wife's Multi-tec. We took them on a little test run tonight... they work fantastic. about 600 yard range line of site! I rode my WR and the wife rode her 230L. The units enabled us to talk normally. It's the first "I love it" I've heard regarding motorcycle stuff from my wife!
Thanks for the nice comments Darren (and everyone). We love what we do here at Rocket Moto, we hope that comes across.

If y'all are ever in New England, be sure to give us a call and drop by the shop. Visitors are always welcome .
| Hi-Power LED Lights

Old 08-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #179
Jibby
Adventurer

Oddometer: 90
got two

Hey Adam,

I got the Sena's yesterday and I have installed the stock set up in my Scorpion EXO900. Pretty easy but I couldn't really use the normal clip. There is a lip on the bottom of the helmet that the clip just didn't want to work around. I had to go with the adhesive plate.

Today I had a couple of phone calls come in while I was on the bike. The folks on the other end couldn't tell I was on the bike. One call was with my face shield up and in heavy traffic. (No lectures please).

I really like how easy it is to turn the unit on. A quick press of the jog dial and the phone button at the same time. Very easy to do either with the helmet on or off.

I have had other comm systems that require an extended button push. I look goofy standing there pushing the button forever.

It also pairs up incredibly fast after the initial pairing. The initial pairing was quick also.

I do think I will be using the earbud version on my longer trips though. The speakers just don't seem loud enough. I will play around with the location but there are already impressions where the speakers go. There is also part of the liner that partially covers my ears and covers part of the speakers which can't be cut without ruining the liner.

Thanks for the quick service.

Jibby
Jibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #180
cablebandit
Web Adventurer

Oddometer: 663
My Multitec and RF1100 both have a small lip at the bottom as well. I found that if you just remove the rubber pad from the part of the clamp that goes inside the shell the unit clamps right up with ease. It's at least worth a try.
IBA #33260
cablebandit is offline   Reply With Quote