User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #256
Wasser
Spilt my beer

Oddometer: 4,434
Just received my dual kit.

When I called, Adam wasn't available and, ordered from Dave at RocketMoto.

I was very pleasantly surprised with the new price.

Gonna go install my new toy and, toss up my review. All the reviews sound positive.

I'd like to thank Dave at RocketMoto for his outstanding customer service and, the incredible fast shipping.
Wasser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #257
Rodknee
I wish I was Ghetto

Oddometer: 2,048
couple weeks ago i ordered a SMH10 from Adam at Rocketmoto. excellent communication. had the unit within a few days. thanks bro.

install was straightforward, i used the clamp setup on my arai xd3. sound from the bluetooth audio is amazing, actually i was able to make it TOO loud. very impressive. call audio is very very good, in fact callers cannot hear my exhaust, but understand me perfectly, which is incredible.

yesterday i was riding in the snow (rode 70 miles) and i had a bit of a mishap and lowsided the bike/highsided myself. bike slid down the street and i fell on my back and hit the back of my helmet on the street. the impact broke the mounting tab on the smh10 holder. the unit still works (amazing, i rocked my helmet pretty good when i hit the pavement). i may be able to rig it, but i contact Rocketmoto to purchase another.

when i got home, i saw Adam was on AIM and just for the hell of it i pm'd him. much to my surprise (it was a sunday, middle of the day) he replied, and i was able to order a replacement unit. i am very very happy with the SMH10 and extremely pleased with Rocketmoto. thanks again Adam.
Rodknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #258
marco polo
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 630
Cut The Cord and Gone Wireless

Add me to the list of those who have ordered a Sena SMH10 from RocketMoto. I placed the order yesterday with Dave and got the invoice/tracking number today via e-mail. I ordered the dual kit and plan to use in-ear monitors which I have been using with my Autocom for the last four years (I already have the Sena accessory clamp kit for earbuds). While I've enjoyed the Autocom, I thought it was time to give Bluetooth a try, especially since my wife and I are also buying new helmets (Shoei Qwest) and did not necessarily want to transfer the Autocom headsets to the new lids. I will keep my Autocom-equipped helmet as a spare (still has life in it), and will also keep the Autocom on my bike (R12RT). Won't be riding for a while, given the snow, but I look forward to giving the Sena a whirl before too long. Once we receive it, and our helmets, we can always walk around the house like Martians trying out the intercom and phone functions.
marco polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #259
marco polo
Studly Adventurer

Well the trusty delivery man for Canada Post rang my doorbell this afternoon and handed over my Sena Dual pack. That was good service from RocketMoto (not to mention the Canada and US Post Offices and Canada Customs). Both units are now charging, so I won't be playing with them till later.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #260
jimbop
Adventurer

Oddometer: 24
Marco,

Curious to know what the package landed you in Canada as I had mine shipped to a US address and then brought it across the boarder ?
jimbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #261
marco polo
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbop View Post
Marco,

Curious to know what the package landed you in Canada as I had mine shipped to a US address and then brought it across the boarder ?
There were no additional charges whatsoever -- no HST, no duty, and no customs processing fee. What I paid the supplier (RocketMoto.com) was it. $239 for a dual pack plus $30 postage.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:38 PM   #262
Lmar
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
Add me to the list. I just ordered a single Sena SMH10 from Adam at RocketMoto. Can't wait to fit it on my Shoei Multitech and try it out. Due to the snow and long winter here, I will have to wait for at least 3 months to try it out on my RT.
Lmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #263
g容g
Canadian living in exile

Oddometer: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmar View Post
Add me to the list. I just ordered a single Sena SMH10 from Adam at RocketMoto. Can't wait to fit it on my Shoei Multitech and try it out. Due to the snow and long winter here, I will have to wait for at least 3 months to try it out on my RT.
I got the double set just before XMas (as a present for my lady).
of course I had to test fit mine and then repackage it

seems to fit & work great on the multitec, but like you, it's a long winter here too.

Try to see the world beyond your front door.
g容g is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #264
Lmar
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by g容g View Post
I got the double set just before XMas (as a present for my lady).
of course I had to test fit mine and then repackage it

seems to fit & work great on the multitec, but like you, it's a long winter here too.
My wife doesn't ride that much. I might order another single later on if she wants one. Glad to hear that it works great on the multitech.
Lmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #265
Tinkerfreak
Adventurer

Oddometer: 43
Query

Noticed the prices removed from the first post, is the deal changed and if so what are the new prices.

Cheers
Tinkerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:19 PM   #266
g容g
Canadian living in exile

Oddometer: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerfreak View Post
Noticed the prices removed from the first post, is the deal changed and if so what are the new prices.

Cheers
I thought there was a post about "standard advertised price" across the web (you know like at Amazon where you have to put it in the basket to see the special price).

so maybe now you need to send a PM to get the ADV price...

Try to see the world beyond your front door.
g容g is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:30 PM   #267
marco polo
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by g容g View Post
I thought there was a post about "standard advertised price" across the web (you know like at Amazon where you have to put it in the basket to see the special price).

so maybe now you need to send a PM to get the ADV price...
Yeah, Rocketmoto had a notice in this thread a few days ago that Sena was now requiring a Minimum Advertised Price for online retailers. At the time of that post, they had those new "MAP" prices in there, but I see they're gone now. I'd just follow the instructions in the first post of the thread. If you don't like the price, you can always choose not to buy.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #268
Wasser
Spilt my beer

Oddometer: 4,434
Just wanted to toss up a post on how well I am liking my SMH10 dual set I got from RocketMoto (Adam)

What a difference compared to my old Cardo team set!

I can actually hear my GPS & music with ear plugs and, still not have the volume cranked. I am a cheapskate and only have a Zumo 450. The 450 does not have Bluetooth.

I don't need to answer a stinkin phone when I ride even though I have a BT phone.

I also just purchased a Sony TMR-BT10A Bluetooth adapter to connect to my Zumo cradle. LINKY

My music was crisp, clear and, loud enough to hear at even triple digit speeds. I have found that with the system I am using (Sony BT dongle/Zumo 450,) audio quality is better if I turn the Zumo down and, use the Sena to crank the volume up to a good level.

Com between riders was just as good. Took about 10 seconds to "sync" the Sony to the Sena.

Thanks Adam!!!
Wasser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:48 AM   #269
44Dave
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
Any thoughts on the SR10 that's "coming soon"?
44Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:21 AM   #270
[!]WildBlue
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 266
no pricing on the first post, is this over?
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
[!]WildBlue is offline   Reply With Quote