ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 08:37 AM   #736
caycek5
Bionic Man, got Ti
 
caycek5's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Cola-town, South Kackalacky
Oddometer: 1,839
caycek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #737
Dahveed
Sumo Biker!
 
Dahveed's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: North Texas
Oddometer: 5,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by caycek5 View Post
Nutzy lives!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerinmaine
When you get too old to serve as a bad example, you can always give bad advice.
'13 R1200GS
'08 WR250R
Dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:07 AM   #738
RC Pilot OP
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,356
Merry Christmas.


Where is the grab shot?
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #739
4jranch
Studly Adventurer
 
4jranch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Brenham,Texas
Oddometer: 519
No mustache and eyes are straight, no grab. Must be a file photo...

Merry Christmas
4jranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #740
Patrick46
visionary
 
Patrick46's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Oregon Coastline
Oddometer: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jranch View Post
No mustache, no grab. Must be a file photo...
Photochop???
__________________
"Good Times & Good Friends Make Life Better"

www.artworks-unlimited.com
Patrick46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #741
Dahveed
Sumo Biker!
 
Dahveed's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: North Texas
Oddometer: 5,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jranch View Post
No mustache and eyes are straight, no grab. Must be a file photo...

Merry Christmas
I thought it looked different.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerinmaine
When you get too old to serve as a bad example, you can always give bad advice.
'13 R1200GS
'08 WR250R
Dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #742
JALnSC
Beastly Adventurer
 
JALnSC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Florence SC
Oddometer: 1,032
It was taken last year when the boy was over here in South Carolina and traveled on a motorcycle.
__________________
You think chicks dig guys looking like road-grimed power-rangers with cool scars?
You must be smoking rope, Boy!
JALnSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:48 PM   #743
kg4lho
Outside Sellin'
 
kg4lho's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Blenheim, SC USofA
Oddometer: 1,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by JALnSC View Post
It was taken last year when the boy was over here in South Carolina and traveled on a motorcycle.




__________________

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me." Jesus, Revelation 3:20


My KTM 620 RXC & Where I Ride.

Whats in the stable
'91 Honda ST1100
'98 KTM 620RXC
'99 Honda VFR800
kg4lho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #744
caycek5
Bionic Man, got Ti
 
caycek5's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Cola-town, South Kackalacky
Oddometer: 1,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by JALnSC View Post
It was taken last year when the boy was over here in South Carolina and traveled on a motorcycle.

I thought it was a fitting picture for the day though. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up Nutsy is still hanging out with Bigfoot I imagine.
caycek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:11 AM   #745
Tukata
ADV Demo Rider
 
Tukata's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Woodstock, GA
Oddometer: 1,424
Wicked

Us Georgia inmates wouldn't leave Nutsy to freeze all winter without some sight seeing.

Not 1 brave soul within a day ride to at least remind him of what sunlight is












__________________
Yes, I'd love to try
What ever happens to be in the stable at the current time.
H-ADV in fabrication
Tukata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:05 AM   #746
JALnSC
Beastly Adventurer
 
JALnSC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Florence SC
Oddometer: 1,032
Kg made a 2 day ride to get him and got a really nice pic of an elk while doing it.
I guess that opens up the shame on them map a little more.
__________________
You think chicks dig guys looking like road-grimed power-rangers with cool scars?
You must be smoking rope, Boy!
JALnSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #747
Patrick46
visionary
 
Patrick46's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Oregon Coastline
Oddometer: 2,689
Unfortunately, this is one of the problems with playing a game like this...

some folks will drop a TAG in an out of the way area, with all the best intentions , but not considering just how far outta the way their drop really is.

And the season's should be considered when doing a drop as well. An area that gets alot of riding during the 'riding season', may get absolutely no riding at all during the 'off' season.

And then you end up with a quandrum much like we have here.

Heck....the North American TAG 'EGGY' spent a winter burried in a snowbank back on the East Coast, until an early 'toughnut' came and dug him out.


Spring will come, the snow will melt, and riders will come out to play once again.




...of course....there 'are' those few select hardcore riders who simply never shut down!
__________________
"Good Times & Good Friends Make Life Better"

www.artworks-unlimited.com
Patrick46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #748
RC Pilot OP
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,356
Nutsy will sit as long as necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick46 View Post
Unfortunately, this is one of the problems with playing a game like this...

some folks will drop a TAG in an out of the way area, with all the best intentions , but not considering just how far outta the way their drop really is.

And the season's should be considered when doing a drop as well. An area that gets alot of riding during the 'riding season', may get absolutely no riding at all during the 'off' season.

And then you end up with a quandrum much like we have here.

Heck....the North American TAG 'EGGY' spent a winter burried in a snowbank back on the East Coast, until an early 'toughnut' came and dug him out.


Spring will come, the snow will melt, and riders will come out to play once again.




...of course....there 'are' those few select hardcore riders who simply never shut down!
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:32 PM   #749
Yankee Dog
Beastly Adventurer
 
Yankee Dog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Decatur, AL
Oddometer: 1,891
any snow machines in those parts???
__________________
2005 Ural
2005 BMW F650GS
2012 Triumph Tiger 800xc
Yankee Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:46 AM   #750
Boatman
Ride more, BS less!
 
Boatman's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Petersburg, NY and Woodbridge, VA
Oddometer: 9,919
5 months and counting!!!
__________________
08 KTM 950 SE, 09 KTM 950 SE, 04 KTM 950 ADV, 10 Husaberg FE390, 66 Kawasaki B8S Super 150

Hi/low beam conversions for: Trail Tech, Baja Designs
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014