ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012, 07:00 PM   #1051
caycek5
Bionic Man, got Ti

Oddometer: 1,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalonji
Sounds like you should create your own tag game too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco6.5 View Post
I have, but I just email myself pictures,
I f@cking rule that game.
caycek5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #1052
Draechon
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,132
I'm gonna make ONE comment to to this situation and bow out. The last tag i placed in July sat for 26 days, on the main Tag game. I live in Charleston, and placed in Georgetown. I have traveled to Myrtle Beach and Beaufort and Columbia,and Kalonji has gone further, on multiple occasions to grab tags. It sucks to place a tag outside a metro area and have it languishing for weeks. I once put a Low country tag up in Pawleys island that sat for 2 months, so don't blame us for tags being put in cities. It kills the game when they are not.

Draechon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:47 PM   #1053
aceonthebeach3
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmie View Post
Just when you think the tag game is hard, Look at the Northern VA game.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...postcount=9627
There they take pictures of trees.

I just now got this post. Sorry slow sometimes.
2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S touring, 2006 Yamaha R6 Track bike, 1999 Ducati 900 Super Sport, 1992 HD FLHS, 1997 HD Sportster 1200, 2004 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom, 2005 Honda Ruckus(scooter trash) being a inmate has perks=Dealer pricing on alien blood oh I meanAmsoilhttp://www.amsoil.com/a/synthetic-motorcycle-oilThe link shows retail pricing so you can check vs my dealer price quotes..PM me
aceonthebeach3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:51 PM   #1054
aceonthebeach3
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Sounds like you should create your own tag game too.
I have, but I just email myself pictures,
I f@cking rule that game.[/QUOTE]

x2
2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S touring, 2006 Yamaha R6 Track bike, 1999 Ducati 900 Super Sport, 1992 HD FLHS, 1997 HD Sportster 1200, 2004 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom, 2005 Honda Ruckus(scooter trash) being a inmate has perks=Dealer pricing on alien blood oh I meanAmsoilhttp://www.amsoil.com/a/synthetic-motorcycle-oilThe link shows retail pricing so you can check vs my dealer price quotes..PM me
Old 11-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #1055
Land OP
Wanderer

Oddometer: 3,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh Tiger View Post
Wait till I post a tag in Marion county...
The Marion that's in the Coastal Plain and part of this coastal region game? Go for it!

Quote:
I'm waiting, but technically, Marion isn't coastal, so...
Technically, it is.

Be a good Sandlapper and review SC geography.

Chris

Land screwed with this post 11-01-2012 at 02:08 AM
Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:07 AM   #1056
Land OP
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draechon View Post
I'm gonna make ONE comment to to this situation and bow out. The last tag i placed in July sat for 26 days, on the main Tag game. I live in Charleston, and placed in Georgetown. I have traveled to Myrtle Beach and Beaufort and Columbia,and Kalonji has gone further, on multiple occasions to grab tags. It sucks to place a tag outside a metro area and have it languishing for weeks. I once put a Low country tag up in Pawleys island that sat for 2 months, so don't blame us for tags being put in cities. It kills the game when they are not.
Dom's county game is tailor made to avoid the languishing tags that you mention.

Enjoy it and the other tag games in the country.

Chris
Old 11-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #1057
bronco6.5
Adventurer

Oddometer: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Land View Post
The Marion that's in the Coastal Plain and part of this coastal region game? Go for it!

Technically, it is.

Be a good Sandlapper and review SC geography.

Chris
Damn! You got me on a technicality!
It isn't literally on the coast, and I believe that's the 1st time I've been told to 'be a good sandlapper' since elementary school. Where I should have developed a better understanding of technical vs literal.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:26 AM   #1058
Land OP
Wanderer

Quote:
Damn! You got me on a technicality!
It isn't literally on the coast, and I believe that's the 1st time I've been told to 'be a good sandlapper' since elementary school. Where I should have developed a better understanding of technical vs literal.

Technically, about 2/3rds of South Carolina is considered "coastal" -- but everything that's "coastal" isn't included in this game. (That 2/3rds could rightfully be called lowcountry or low country, as well.)

The counties that are in play in this game are listed in the first post -- and they have been since the game's first day.

Happy tagging,
Chris
Old 11-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #1059
Flyin'Nut
Adventurer

Oddometer: 73
Grab!

Grab

While y'all were discussing geography, I went to the beach. 9-11 memorial at Broadway at the Beach.
Flyin'Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #1060
Land OP
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin'Nut View Post
Grab

While y'all were discussing geography, I went to the beach. 9-11 memorial at Broadway at the Beach.

Chris
Old 11-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #1061
Flyin'Nut
Adventurer

Oddometer: 73
New Tag! You can probably figure out where this building is....... but can you actually find it?
First constructed by the Navy in 1941, it was used by the Marines starting in 1943........Liberators and PBY's called it home.... The building itself was constructed in 2009 and has seen captains of industry, celebrities and low rents like me use it's facilities........
Flyin'Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #1062
aceonthebeach3
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin'Nut View Post

Nice work. Kind of hits you in that certain spot huh?
Old 11-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #1063
Darmie
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 166
congratulations on the grab. it is an honor to have such a nice Memorial right here in our backyard. hope you had a good ride we always enjoy running South ourself.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:08 AM   #1064
Rev
Asshole

Oddometer: 221
wow, way to kill this guys. i liked the game (even tho ive been bikeless for the past month, FUCK CHARLESTON POWERSPORTS) and kept up with it till all this. damn shame.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:37 AM   #1065
Marsh Tiger
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
wow, way to kill this guys. i liked the game (even tho ive been bikeless for the past month, FUCK CHARLESTON POWERSPORTS) and kept up with it till all this. damn shame.
Dang Brother...
Marsh Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote