User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
the-oz-slider OP
The Oz Slider

Oddometer: 42
"sun-off visor strips"

I have prepared a preliminary batch of the "SUN-OFF VISOR STRIP" as shown in the attached photos, with the exception of three US Flag versions which will be available this week. I am also expanding the bike brand choice as well.

The SUN-OFF VISOR STRIP was designed as a result of my personal experience when riding in bright sunlight using a visor-less road helmet, while wearing regular prescription glasses, and even with regular sunglasses. I found that the sun bleeding over the top of the glasses through the very top of the visor itself was distracting to the point that I almost always ended up with a headache and a lot less enjoyment from my riding.

These strips are 20" long x 2" high and are made from heavy duty vinyl decal material, with a brilliant shine. They are also opaque and will not let sunlight through.

These SUN-OFF VISOR STRIPS are available immediately for $15.00 CAD or USD post paid. Multiples over 4 [four] are $12.00 each and a once only postage charge of $5.00 CAD or USD, for example that would be 4 x $12 = $48 + $5 = $53.00 CAD or USD

PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY
More samples of bike brands and country flags will be available very shortly.

PAYMENT is by Paypal only. If you do not receive a Paypal invoice from me, your order has not been received. Please allow 48 hours for receipt of order and 72 hours for printing and shipping.
the-oz-slider is offline   Reply With Quote