Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #226
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 192
Talking TyreGuardian Dealer and Distributor Sales Opportunities

Hi inmates,
Thanks for all of the great support. I love this site and the people who come here, my thanks to the site owner and mods for a great site. Best on the net!

TyreGuardian is growing like crazy and we need help selling it. No pyramid schemes, no multi-level bs. Stocking purchase size determines the discount level. Online order fulfilment and drop shipping are available with point of sale, brochures, counter displays, banners, etc.

I have opportunities for warehouse distributors, resellers, dealers and service centers to profit from the sale of TyrGuardian.
Market segments include:
  • bicycles
  • ATV's
  • Farm and Ranch equipment
  • motorcycles.... of course
  • Autos/SUV
  • Trucks
  • RV's
  • Construction Equipment
  • Private and Public Fleets

I am seeking distributors in North, Central and South America. The profit structure is excellent and repeat sales opportunities are a slam dunk. Give me a call, pm or email for more information.
Ride safe inmates!
Jim

Prevent Flat Tires
http://www.TyreShieldUSA.com
Max Bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:30 PM   #227
erickbzh
breton en cavale

Oddometer: 15
it did not last...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Bialystock View Post
Hi erickbzh,
What a great story with a happy ending. I must admit I had to laugh at your trials and tribulations. Very similar to how things work in my life.

It's usually my wife instead of the neighbor who finds the tool for which I've been looking for an hour.

Thanks for the post. I don't think you will have any more puncture problems with this particular tire. The 2/3 of a bottle will certainly protect it until you wear it out.
Ride safe,
Jim
Since the screw puncture, I must have ridden about 3000 miles, I did try to check the tire pressure about three weeks ago and the air would not escape from the valve. Now that i know where and how to remove the valve, it was done with no sweat and no flying valve across the garage.
The valve was totally covered with the tyreguardian goop, so I cleaned it up and put it back, inflated again and went on for another 2000 miles, on my way back from work this morning, the bike was behaving really badly (attitude, throwing punches, swearing, oops that's my nephew sorry) bad handling on twisties and on strong acceleration. I did not think about the tire but was starting to consider having to check my ohnins... On arrival at home i was glad to see that the tire was totally flat and that I just drove 70 miles like that, are tourance very good at holding shape with no air?
Anyway, I filled up with air to 37 psi, went to bed and check before going back to work and the valve is stuck again (I did not drive the bike at all) and the tire is definitely half flat without having any weight put on it.
As I have got over 15000 miles of my set I will order a new one and get the guy to find the leak if possible. I will let you know of the outcome but in the mean time I would like to know more about the blocked valve??
Anyone else experienced this?

if it ain't broken, don't let me do the maintenance...
erickbzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #228
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickbzh View Post
Since the screw puncture, I must have ridden about 3000 miles, I did try to check the tire pressure about three weeks ago and the air would not escape from the valve. Now that i know where and how to remove the valve, it was done with no sweat and no flying valve across the garage.
The valve was totally covered with the tyreguardian goop, so I cleaned it up and put it back, inflated again and went on for another 2000 miles, on my way back from work this morning, the bike was behaving really badly (attitude, throwing punches, swearing, oops that's my nephew sorry) bad handling on twisties and on strong acceleration. I did not think about the tire but was starting to consider having to check my ohnins... On arrival at home i was glad to see that the tire was totally flat and that I just drove 70 miles like that, are tourance very good at holding shape with no air?
Anyway, I filled up with air to 37 psi, went to bed and check before going back to work and the valve is stuck again (I did not drive the bike at all) and the tire is definitely half flat without having any weight put on it.
As I have got over 15000 miles of my set I will order a new one and get the guy to find the leak if possible. I will let you know of the outcome but in the mean time I would like to know more about the blocked valve??
Anyone else experienced this?

Hi erickbzh,
If during installation you discover TyreGuardian blocking the valve put a little blast of air into the valveless stem to clear it. This clears the stem and then the valve can be re-inserted and the tire inflated.

I second erickbzh in requesting to hear if anyone else has encountered this problem. Thanks erickbzh. Good mileage out of your tires I'm jealous.
Ride safe,
Jim

Prevent Flat Tires
Old 02-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #229
erickbzh
breton en cavale

Oddometer: 15
Thumb located

I took off the tire yesterday, inflated it and threw it into the water fountain (only big container available), the bubbles came right off the initial puncture from the screw. I ordered a new set of tires from SWmototire and in the mean time I have patch the outside of the hole with some rubber cement and rubber.
I usually get between 17000 and 20000 miles out of my Tourance, less in the hot summer. I drive pretty fast but not very hard either on the brakes or wheelies.
Right now the bike is still fun but primarily a commuting tool and I am trying to get every cents out of it. However I just ordered a powerplug and things might start to get a bit more, what could I say? Interesting...
In regards to tyreguardian blocking the valve: I do not have a compressor and have been inflated my tire with a bicycle pump (stand up one,..) thanks to the fear of adding water condensation in the tire. But still, I understand that the valve might get blocked on the first filler but it should have stopped flowing into it afterward, no? The main problem was not being able to read my tire pressure without having to undo the valve, a thing that I like to do on a weekly base, mainly to prolong the life of the tire.:

if it ain't broken, don't let me do the maintenance...
erickbzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #230
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickbzh View Post
I took off the tire yesterday, inflated it and threw it into the water fountain (only big container available), the bubbles came right off the initial puncture from the screw. I ordered a new set of tires from SWmototire and in the mean time I have patch the outside of the hole with some rubber cement and rubber.
I usually get between 17000 and 20000 miles out of my Tourance, less in the hot summer. I drive pretty fast but not very hard either on the brakes or wheelies.
Right now the bike is still fun but primarily a commuting tool and I am trying to get every cents out of it. However I just ordered a powerplug and things might start to get a bit more, what could I say? Interesting...
In regards to tyreguardian blocking the valve: I do not have a compressor and have been inflated my tire with a bicycle pump (stand up one,..) thanks to the fear of adding water condensation in the tire. But still, I understand that the valve might get blocked on the first filler but it should have stopped flowing into it afterward, no? The main problem was not being able to read my tire pressure without having to undo the valve, a thing that I like to do on a weekly base, mainly to prolong the life of the tire.:
Hi ericbzh,
I have some questions regarding your experience before I post an answer. Could you give me a call? I'll send you a pm with my number. I'll post here inmates after I get with ericbzh. Check your pm's please ericbzh.
Ride safe,
Jim

Prevent Flat Tires
Old 04-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #231
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

Talking Name Change!!

TyreGuardian is gone ..... Long live TyreShield!

The TyreGuardian group has combined with WINIAM INVESTMENTS PTY LTD. of Australia the manufacturer of TyreShield. We are now supplying the same great product under the original TyreShield name.

TyreShield was invented by an aboriginal husband and wife team in 1996. TyreShield is sold in over 600 stores in Australia and New Zealand and has met with great success down under.

We will continue supporting our favorite inmates ironmtnracing and oregoncoast in off-road competition. Follow their exploits here at advrider.

Our new website is http://www.tyreshieldusa.com

You will be hearing more from Max Bialystock again. In addition to the change in our name and all that goes with it I lost the first three months of this year due to a herniated disc. One needs to be careful when picking up 4 year old grand daughters.

This has forced me into selling my "softail" and purchasing an HD Road King. I know it's not a dual sport but off road is no longer an option for ol' Max I'm sad to say but no way am I going to stay off two wheels!
More to come soon inmates. Until then,
Ride Safe,
Max

Prevent Flat Tires
Old 04-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #232
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

Laugh Motorcycle Magazine Likes Us! They really, really do!

No, I'm not a teenage girl. But I am a little giddy. Oops bad mind pic. Stop. Rewind. I don't do giddy. I'm a cranky old guy or supposed to be. Man up Max!

I'll try this again without the skirt.

In a test and review of TyreGuardian (now TyreShield) TyreShield passed with 4-1/2 Stars out of 5! Here is this months cover and review. I'm guessing a few of the inmates riding BMW's may have already seen the May issue.

Here's the test:

My sincere thank to Motorcyclist. We did not know they were going to review the product. Nuff said. Time to ride! Later inmates.
Ride safe,
Max

Prevent Flat Tires
Old 04-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #233
Pitstop
There Was One?

Oddometer: 7
ADV discount code?

Congrats on the solid review. I want some.

I just tried to order off of tyreshieldusa.com but the discount code you offered up but it didn't work. Is there a new one?

"Remember to use the 10% discount code when you purchase TyreGuardian for those new tires! "TGADV" discount code
Ride safe,
Jim"

thanks, gb
Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #234
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

Cry Mea Culpa

Our brand new TyreShield website is not quite ready to sell to the public. The ecommerce portion is being finalized and should be working with the inmate discount available within a few days.

I promise I will post here as soon as it is ready.

I will now go to the corner for a time out.

Ride safe!
Max

Prevent Flat Tires
Old 04-20-2011, 07:12 AM   #235
Pitstop
There Was One?

Oddometer: 7
no time out necessary

No sweat, I'll check back in a few days.

Thanks, gb
Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #236
M1Jeep
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,861
Question ADV discount

Discount code still no worky. What's the status?
M1Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #237
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

I haven't received word yet. I know they are working feverishly to bring it up. I promise to post as soon as the tech guys get it working.
Ride safe,
Max

Prevent Flat Tires
Old 05-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #238
mtnman
Adventurer

Oddometer: 81
Any updates?
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #239
captsam54
Ready to Ride..!!

Oddometer: 204
I went and tried to do the same thing.. Not ready yet w/ the 10% discount... Will wait...
captsam54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #240
Max Bialystock
Gnarly Adventurer

New website and discount for TyreShield

I hope to give you an answer this week guys. I am on bended knee to the powers that be to LET MY PEOPLE BUY!

I'll post immediately as soon as I have news. I know the riding season is in full swing. I took a little spin with "She who must be obeyed" Friday and Saturday. It was great riding weather in our area Friday.

Until then check out (if your'e not already) "oregoncoast" and his "Outta Sight Racing" teams "Mexican 1000" thread here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=617607
They finished the race today and it appears they did well for a first outing in this type of race. I can't wait to hear what OC and his team post about the race.
Gotta go fellow inmates.
Ride Safe,
Max

Prevent Flat Tires