Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2014, 07:54 PM   #1
somebadjuju OP
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Help me plan an episodic motorcycle/travel show

Hey, Inmates!

Since I started riding a few years ago, I noticed there's not a lot of quality long-form motorcycle shows out there. Having a background in documentary film and a passion for everything two wheeled, I decided to quit my 9-to-5 and make an episodic show about the motorcycle communities around the world.

For all of June, I'll be on (and off) the road filming the first two episodes of There & Back (route still TBD), which will initially be put online with the plan to package it for television and pitch it to networks around this time next year.

I’ll definitely submit ride reports along the way with the initial episodes available around October.

The most important thing to me is to create something that will show how awesome the motorcycle community is, which is where you come in. My questions to you all are, as I begin planning these trips: What would you love to see? What two-wheeled topics interest you? Where have you always wanted to ride but couldn't (yet)? What areas would you like to see explored? Why are you passionate about motorcycles?

Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions you have will help me make this series epic.

To keep this post short, you can read more about There & Back here or on Facebook.

Ride on!

Dave