Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #16
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Oddometer: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm950se
True, then how about pre-made semi-custom seats?
This seems reasonable, as there are probably several common changes that you folks make to each seat for a particular model bike. Having these on the shelf and ready to ship would help improve the rideability over a stock seat substantially, and foregoing the time delay for a full custom seat seems to be a reasonable tradeoff.

ktm950se
Ah, but at that point you're not talking about custom seats, either - which is the business we're in.

There are a number of companies providing off-the-shelf template seats which can improve the rideability of stock seats substantially, and that works for many people. Our customers come to us because they want their seats setup for them, and that's what we deliver to them.

Renazco Racing

Online store: http://www.renazcoracing.com
Phone (0800-1600 Mon-Fri, Pacific or off-hours if we can take your call): (707) 902-DIRT
Email: store@renazcoracing.com

Renazco Racing Store is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #17
RedlegDaddy
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 477
James,

I sure hope they have that pad cover in ORANGE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renazco Racing Store
Providing options can be a lot of work. And since the customization options of Fasst Company's Flexx Handlebar system is so extensive, adding them to our catalog was no small amount of effort. Announcing the addition of...

If you run through rocks, ruts or roots and tend to have forearm and wrist fatigue at the end of the day, you owe it to yourself to try out the Flexx system. Even if you're just an everyday pavement pounder, the vibration reduction transmitted from your thumper or (poorly balanced) boxer motor can be made to simply disappear with the right combination of bars, elastomeric dampers and a bit of tweaking.

Check them out - do some research. You'll find more and more riders swear that they can't get through a day without their Flexx system.
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have." Ronald Reagan

KTM SUPER ENDURO
RedlegDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #18
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegDaddy
James,

I sure hope they have that pad cover in ORANGE!
Specifically labeled "KTM Orange"

Renazco Racing

Phone (0800-1600 Mon-Fri, Pacific or off-hours if we can take your call): (707) 902-DIRT

Old 07-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
ktm950se
Banned

Oddometer: 1,385
Quote:
Ah, but at that point you're not talking about custom seats, either - which is the business we're in.

There are a number of companies providing off-the-shelf template seats which can improve the rideability of stock seats substantially, and that works for many people. Our customers come to us because they want their seats setup for them, and that's what we deliver to them.
Fair enough, just trying to help the collective, as I already have my full-custom Renazco seat

ktm950se
ktm950se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #20
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Our product line is updated... including Klim!

Renazco Racing

Old 08-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #21
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

We've added Velocity Gear armor and Acewell computers to our lineup!

An update to customers with open orders for the Klim Adventure Rally suit: the new arrival date for these appears to be during the first week of January, 2010.

Renazco Racing

Old 08-31-2010, 01:31 PM   #22
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,243
Will you be adding POV cameras? I was thinking about getting the GoPro Hero HD motorsports package.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:37 PM   #23
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Boy
Will you be adding POV cameras? I was thinking about getting the GoPro Hero HD motorsports package.
Hm... probably could, though you're the first to ask. I'll check

Renazco Racing

Old 09-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #24
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

News:

• LeoVince products are now 20% off MSRP!. For a limited time, LeoVince has granted us permission to list their entire product line at 20% off - and while we generally focus on dual-sport bikes, this sale includes their metric cruiser, sport bike and HD products!

• We're now a Revloc Clutch dealer! We're currently setting up all the Revloc products in our catalog, but if you already know what you need, be sure to contact us for pricing.

• Did you know we're a Sudco dealer? Listing the entire Sudco product offering is a daunting task, but we often source Keihin and Mikuni carburetors and components for our performance-minded customers.

• Our Klim Traverse Jackets and Pants are arriving this afternoon - pre-orders will be filled today as soon as FedEx makes their delivery.

• Please note that our store hours will be changing on September 27th - from then on, we'll be open Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM Pacific time to better align ourselves with the working hours of our manufacturers.

Renazco Racing

Old 10-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #25
traveltoad
Aaron S

Oddometer: 6,565
So I finally had the chance to place an order (read: had money) with the Renazco Racing folks. The site is layed out well, the prices are more than fair. I had a couple questions and they got them answered right away. Product was delivered promptly.

I don't really know what else to say... there are a lot of online venders to choose from, Renazco Racing is one of the good ones!!
traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #26
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Hey, thanks TT! It's always nice to hear from a happy customer - satisfaction is usually such a quiet state

Renazco Racing

Old 10-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #27
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

The Revloc Dyna Ring has been added to the catalog. Revloc is working hard to adapt their design to other bike models (the list of "coming soon" applications is quite impressive), so feel free to inquire directly if you don't see the model you need on the list.

Renazco Racing

Old 10-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
Yellow Pig
Allergic to Asphalt!

Oddometer: 6,815
Quote:
The Revloc Dyna Ring has been added to the catalog. Revloc is working hard to adapt their design to other bike models (the list of "coming soon" applications is quite impressive), so feel free to inquire directly if you don't see the model you need on the list.
Anything for a 2010 Husky TE 510?????????????
Old 10-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #29
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Pig
Anything for a 2010 Husky TE 510?????????????
Revloc has the Dyna Ring for the TC510 listed as "Coming Soon", which I understand to mean it's in testing. I'm not entirely sure what the differences between the TE and TC parts are but I'm looking into it.

We can get the Rekluse Core EXP autoclutch for the TE510. The Core EXP is Rekluse's premiere product, with their top-of-the-line features and an included clutch cover... but that's quite a bit more expensive than the other offerings.

Renazco Racing

Old 10-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #30
Kieffer4
Somebody stop me!

Oddometer: 112
Bought my Scotts from Renazco. Quick and friendly service.

In line for my seat now....