Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #31
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Oddometer: 242
Nice! By all means, let us know what you think of that setup once it's tested!

Renazco Racing

Online store: http://www.renazcoracing.com
Phone (0800-1600 Mon-Fri, Pacific or off-hours if we can take your call): (707) 902-DIRT
Email: store@renazcoracing.com

Renazco Racing Store is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #32
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

We needed a bag for a customer, so we became a dealer... now carrying Giant Loop saddle and tank bags!

Renazco Racing

Phone (0800-1600 Mon-Fri, Pacific or off-hours if we can take your call): (707) 902-DIRT

Old 11-30-2010, 05:49 AM   #33
MSH
The Salt

Oddometer: 3,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renazco Racing Store
We're pleased to announce the addition of the entire lineup of Wolfman Luggage products to our online catalog. Ride-ready and bombproof tank bags, seat and tail bags, tank panniers and saddle bags and racks for a variety of adventure bikes... if you need it, we've got it (or we can get it for you in short order).

When are you going to offer free shipping on your Wolfman luggage? I am ready!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #34
Renazco Racing Store OP
Parts, Gear & Such

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSH
When are you going to offer free shipping on your Wolfman luggage? I am ready!
We already list Wolfman items at 10% off MSRP and offer an additional 10% off to ADV members. Last I checked, Wolfman doesn't exactly give their products away, you know.

Renazco Racing

Old 11-30-2010, 08:01 AM   #35
MSH
The Salt

Oddometer: 3,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renazco Racing Store
We already list Wolfman items at 10% off MSRP and offer an additional 10% off to ADV members. Last I checked, Wolfman doesn't exactly give their products away, you know.
Thanks! I will place my order today!
Old 12-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #36
soph9
Bike Addict

Oddometer: 2,300
just ordered Fastway pegs and a neat Wolfman tool pack....
soph9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #37
traveltoad
Aaron S

Oddometer: 6,592
Went off for a little camping trip with the family and came home to a small present from the guys/gals at Renazco Racing!

A few minutes on the phone and viola!! My package arrived with exactly what I wanted in exactly the right sizes!!

traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #38
FEBUT
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 304
wow, glad i just paid full retail for scotts, next time. i need seat for bmw hp2...
FEBUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #39
mcma111
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 11,390
Wolfman Luggage

James just set me up with a set of Wolfman Expedition saddle bags, duffel, water bottle carriers and a tool roll. Now all I need is some where to go!!!

Thanks James

BMW's
58 R26
79 R100s
91 R100gs

87 Harley FXRS-SP ~ 06 KTM 625 SMC ~ 72 Honda CB750/915cc ~ 92 XR600/654cc ~ 95 XR650l/675cc ~ 03 CRF450r ~ 05 CRF450x ~ 02 XR650l/675cc ~ 86 YZ490 ~ 93 YZ80 ~ 93 XR650l Project
mcma111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #40
motowest
Two-wheeled Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,280
www.RenazcoRacing.com The Renazco Racing online store will honor 10% off our entire catalog to ADV inmates. One need only enter the coupon code "ADV" at checkout to receive the discount.
To avoid confusion, this discount offer only applies to our parts, accessories and apparel store. We also offer free shipping within CONUS.

I just received my Wolfman E-10 Enduro Saddlebag from Renazco Racing, but no free shipping (even though the vendor discount thread says free shipping -- see above). I called and left a message asking about this just after placing my order, but nobody called me back.

Maybe something needs to be updated? Preferably my order!
motowest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:30 AM   #41
CHRIS_D
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by motowest View Post
www.RenazcoRacing.com The Renazco Racing online store will honor 10% off our entire catalog to ADV inmates. One need only enter the coupon code "ADV" at checkout to receive the discount.
To avoid confusion, this discount offer only applies to our parts, accessories and apparel store. We also offer free shipping within CONUS.

I just received my Wolfman E-10 Enduro Saddlebag from Renazco Racing, but no free shipping (even though the vendor discount thread says free shipping -- see above). I called and left a message asking about this just after placing my order, but nobody called me back.

Hey Moto,

Renazco only offers free shipping on select items (there's logo next to the items that ship free) and I believe Wolfman bags are exempt from this offer.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:20 AM   #42
Renazco
Formerly AKA Boejangles

Oddometer: 4,748
Quote:

Hi John thanks for the heads up! The original post is clear about the shipping and of course your invoice at check-out shows the shipping charge.
I had no idea that some suppliers were still listed with free shipping on a following post but we'll get that edited right away.

Also didn't see you left a message with us, we return all calls so please try us again.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #43
motowest
Two-wheeled Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renazco View Post
Hi John thanks for the heads up! The original post is clear about the shipping and of course your invoice at check-out shows the shipping charge.
I had no idea that some suppliers were still listed with free shipping on a following post but we'll get that edited right away.

Also didn't see you left a message with us, we return all calls so please try us again.

I didn't see this thread before ordering. I found the discount by reading the Vendor Discount Thread:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=431761

Contact GadgetBoy and have the wording updated as the current wording is noted in my above post. No point in my calling you again, since you have cleared up the mis-information here for me. Bottom line: I did get what I ordered, with the 10% off.
motowest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #44
Renazco
Formerly AKA Boejangles

Oddometer: 4,748
Quote:
I didn't see this thread before ordering. I found the discount by reading the Vendor Discount Thread:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=431761

Contact GadgetBoy and have the wording updated as the current wording is noted in my above post. No point in my calling you again, since you have cleared up the mis-information here for me. Bottom line: I did get what I ordered, with the 10% off.
Ahh, never seen that listing before. Thanks again for the heads up
Old 05-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #45
KenbNZ
Adventurer

Oddometer: 20
Scotts steering stabilizer for KTM 690

Hi James,

Just to let you know that the stabilizer for my 690 Enduro has arrived and it looks really good. I appreciate your help and being able to deal confidently with a company from the other side of the world. All of my experiences with Renazco have been great.

Cheers from New Zealand

Ken
KenbNZ is offline   Reply With Quote