User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 AM   #1
sipaboy OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
85 gyro or 92 gyro x

I have an opportunity to purchase a 92 Gyro X and a 85 Black chopper type Gyro/ Both aeound 600 which has less than 4k miles. The Gyro X was a Japanese import the one with a Basket in front and more square. Quick response is appreciated coz I got to commit to one tomorrow. The other is the chopper type Same somewhat condition.
sipaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #2
approachbears
250cc is 50cc too many

Oddometer: 917
If you're in the US, then definitely get the Gyro X if its actually legally here (they have the paper work and were able to title/register it). Its much nicer looking and uber-rare. If you're buying an old vehicle, always buy the nicer looking old vehicle.
approachbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
sipaboy OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Ended up getting a Canopy 2002 coz they delivered it[I had no way of transport].Moped plates and insured as a gyro[liab only] by progressive $70 a year. Slow 27mph tops or 45kph. Ultra fun and was an ex postal delivery. Total different rear end than an 84 I had. Engine maybe 8.5 out of 10 and cosmetics are about 8 out of 10. Thumbs up from everyone. Hoping to find more pics and info on exhaust hopups at least. Any help.info,ideas about it is appreciated. now the thread should be Gyro Canopy.
sipaboy is offline   Reply With Quote