ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #121
richard.bessey OP
Hard Rider
 
richard.bessey's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Oddometer: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamchaos
For those looking for something to do this weekend, there is a motorcycle rally just outside of Walla Walla. Here is a link to the event:

http://www.piercesgreenvalley.com/vi....php?page_id=9
Its a bunch of chromers, I am going to pass
__________________
Work Hard, Play Hard, Ride Hard

1994 XT 350 - The dirt machine
1992 TDM 850 - The street ride
1988 TW 200 - Wifes Ride
richard.bessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #122
leelikesbikes
johnsons motorsports
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: wally world
Oddometer: 64
ride this weekend

im either gonna ride Sfork to deduct to north fork to bear creek loop, or maybe a DS ride if someone wants to. lemme know -levi
leelikesbikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:35 AM   #123
Smithee
F650 Beemerider
 
Smithee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Inland Northwest - Walla Walla
Oddometer: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamchaos
Eastgate's El Sombrero sounds good. I can make it at 6:15.
I'll try to make it but no guarantees. I have an all-day arbitration going on today.
__________________
~Smithee
'07 BMWf650gs
'08 Victory Vision
'05 Yamaha V-Star Classic "Ultra Star" (for sale, make an offer)
Spot Track SmugMug Photos
Smithee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:59 AM   #124
teamchaos
That should work!!
 
teamchaos's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Oddometer: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithee
I'll try to make it but no guarantees. I have an all-day arbitration going on today.
Smithee,

Tell em to get it figured out, you have some drinking and motorcycle talking to do.
__________________
Nothing good ever happens after you say "Hold my beer and watch this."

My ride reports:
Troy, OR
Glacier National Park
Dayton, WA

teamchaos screwed with this post 09-09-2010 at 09:39 AM
teamchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #125
greatnortoni
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: S.E. WA. State
Oddometer: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamchaos
Smithee,

Tell em to get it figured out, you have some drinking and motorcycle talking to do.
Ditto!
greatnortoni
greatnortoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #126
greatnortoni
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: S.E. WA. State
Oddometer: 432
Thursday meet up

TC, myself & lady friend, and a former colleague (KLR rider) were at the "L Som B" last night.
We managed to figure out all the problems with state and federal govt and solved them all! Yep that's it, all the rest of you FF's don't have anything else to worry about! Just get on yer bike and ride!
greatnortoni
greatnortoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #127
teamchaos
That should work!!
 
teamchaos's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Oddometer: 119
If we had time for one more beer, we could have started figuring out my problems.
__________________
Nothing good ever happens after you say "Hold my beer and watch this."

My ride reports:
Troy, OR
Glacier National Park
Dayton, WA
teamchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #128
greatnortoni
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: S.E. WA. State
Oddometer: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamchaos
If we had time for one more beer, we could have started figuring out my problems.
We'll work on that next time
greatnortoni
greatnortoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:42 AM   #129
greatnortoni
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: S.E. WA. State
Oddometer: 432
Mr. Photgenic

Hey Chaos;
I saw your pic in the newspaper yesterday - well dressed man

greatnortoni
greatnortoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #130
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer
 
DAKEZ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: OR
Oddometer: 19,441
Anybody interested in a run up Hwy 12

Hey all you Dry-Siders. I will be rolling through on my way to Montana on Friday.

If any of you are up for a spirited ride up to the Lochsa... Let me know.
__________________
“Watch out for everything bigger than you, they have the "right of weight"
Bib
DAKEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #131
liv2rydktms
Beastly Adventurer
 
liv2rydktms's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Payette ID
Oddometer: 2,240
Glad to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatnortoni
TC, myself & lady friend, and a former colleague (KLR rider) were at the "L Som B" last night.
We managed to figure out all the problems with state and federal govt and solved them all! Yep that's it, all the rest of you FF's don't have anything else to worry about! Just get on yer bike and ride!
greatnortoni
The meet up was productive. One of these days we'll get over there for one.
__________________
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. Henry Ford
IBA#33733
"R" Death Valley trip


liv2rydktms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:48 PM   #132
greatnortoni
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: S.E. WA. State
Oddometer: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2rydktms
The meet up was productive. One of these days we'll get over there for one.
Why You'll be most welcome, as would Ladybug and the Spokanites, and Hodaka guy and the Dry Shities types as well the Lewis & Clark residents.
Come one come all lets have a ball!
greatnortoni
greatnortoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:06 AM   #133
Idarider
R1200GS
 
Idarider's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Oddometer: 1,926
Saturday morning ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ
Hey all you Dry-Siders. I will be rolling through on my way to Montana on Friday.

If any of you are up for a spirited ride up to the Lochsa... Let me know.
I have to work Friday evening or I would tag along for a ways ( the Selway or so) since I haven't done much of Hwy 12 this year due to knee issues. You are probably looking at getting to Missoula or so for Friday night? Missoula is great!

I was thinking of taking the R1200 to Pierce from Lewiston via Greer and the Greer grade on Saturday about 10 am or later. Once in Pierce it will be putting around on the DR350, packing my bow and hoping an elk will answer the call Saturday evening or Sunday.




Quote:
Why You'll be most welcome, as would Ladybug and the Spokanites, and Hodaka guy and the Dry Shities types as well the Lewis & Clark residents.
Come one come all lets have a ball!
greatnortoni
I keep checking up on this thread thinking I might get out that way or maybe you guys will end up in Starbuck or something one weekend.

I have a new heated coat so a little chill won't stop me now.

Thompson Falls, MT on the weekend of Oct 1st for a group of Lewiston riders.
__________________
R1200GS, DR350SE
Idarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:11 AM   #134
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer
 
DAKEZ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: OR
Oddometer: 19,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idarider
I have to work Friday evening or I would tag along for a ways ( the Selway or so) since I haven't done much of Hwy 12 this year due to knee issues. You are probably looking at getting to Missoula or so for Friday night? Missoula is great!

I was thinking of taking the R1200 to Pierce from Lewiston via Greer and the Greer grade on Saturday about 10 am or later. Once in Pierce it will be putting around on the DR350, packing my bow and hoping an elk will answer the call Saturday evening or Sunday..
Happy hunting. Yes, I plan to roll into Missoula Friday afternoon/ evening.

Here is to an arrow through the heart of a Wapiti.
__________________
“Watch out for everything bigger than you, they have the "right of weight"
Bib
DAKEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #135
teamchaos
That should work!!
 
teamchaos's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Oddometer: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatnortoni
Hey Chaos;
I saw your pic in the newspaper yesterday - well dressed man

greatnortoni
Thank you Greatnortoni. Just as long as it isn't in the obituaries, I'm happy.

I need to get out and do some riding this weekend. Anyone interested in riding up the South Fork on Sunday?
__________________
Nothing good ever happens after you say "Hold my beer and watch this."

My ride reports:
Troy, OR
Glacier National Park
Dayton, WA
teamchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014