ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #9481
bully1
Beastly Adventurer
 
bully1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth west aussie
Oddometer: 3,881
best of both worlds with these beauties Argyle zip = ducks nuts

http://www.steelblue.com.au/steel-bl...r-results.aspx
__________________
'02 GSX 1400 outfit........coming together ( slowly )
'06 HUSKY TE510.............no wearing out front tyres ( pity about the rears )
'06 HUSKY TE610............ lots of power on tap
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #9482
-KATO-
'690R'
 
-KATO-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Riding my Hack..S.E.Qld aSHTRAYLIA
Oddometer: 859
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully1 View Post
best of both worlds with these beauties Argyle zip = ducks nuts

http://www.steelblue.com.au/steel-bl...r-results.aspx

a big +1 there good buddy..
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by james928
Great looking machine, enjoy your new shiny KTM. I tried catching the old dingo on one during the sunny coast ride. It was a great bike, the only thing faster was KATO on his well worn and amazingly sideways in 4th 690.

-KATO- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #9483
KASUYAHO
Road Hog
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Aussie Land
Oddometer: 3,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSD4ME View Post
As long as I`m allowed on a Woolies dock, she`s apples.

PS: So, rig boots aren`t allowed then?
The traditional Red Wing boots are not allowed on Drilling Rigs anymore, ( if that is what you ment by rig boots ).
KASUYAHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #9484
gsd4me
90% bluff
 
gsd4me's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Oddometer: 7,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by KASUYAHO View Post
The traditional Red Wing boots are not allowed on Drilling Rigs anymore, ( if that is what you ment by rig boots ).

It was.
__________________
David Hunn:
R100GS Ray Peake special.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...uild+australia
gsd4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #9485
lentil
All round nice guy
 
lentil's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Not Gunnedah
Oddometer: 7,297
Its a celebration

Adv rider went past 200K members today !

I reckon thats pretty cool
__________________
F5 is for wussies Command R is where the actions at!

Apple fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
It's the classic freudian slip... "come out of the closet, and jump into the jaccuzzi with the rest of us..."
lentil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:00 AM   #9486
ferals5
865+652
 
ferals5's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Goulburn, Australia
Oddometer: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentil View Post
Adv rider went past 200K members today !

I reckon thats pretty cool
Have you jumped the gun or did a few quit between our posts...... 193201 in inmate search





still a freakin huge number but

ferals5 screwed with this post 05-19-2012 at 02:05 AM
ferals5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #9487
ktmgeoff
Remember it's not a race!
 
ktmgeoff's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Norf East Tasmania,Australia
Oddometer: 1,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentil View Post
Adv rider went past 200K members today !

I reckon thats pretty cool
ADV will be on the Stock Exchange soon @ this rate.
__________________
whatever
ktmgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:17 AM   #9488
neilaction
Slightly Less Adventurous
 
neilaction's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth, WA.
Oddometer: 6,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentil View Post
Adv rider went past 200K members today !

I reckon thats pretty cool
Who was it?
__________________
If it can't be fixed with a hammer, its probably electrical.
2009 Honda CBF1000, 1980 Suzuki GS1000ST (Aus spec), Dr6fiddy,
neilaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:18 AM   #9489
Ranger Rob
Out and about...
 
Ranger Rob's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: SE Queensland, AUSTRALIA
Oddometer: 352
Eek Interaction with QLD Police today.....

Interesting thing happened this morning.
I was driving my Prado on Ipswich motorway and a yellow Toyota FJ Cruiser came up close behind me at reasonable speed so i moved over one lane to the left.

Lights, sirens and over we go!!!

WTF. I was only speeding a little bit...........i think!!

Licence please sir...."yep sure". Where are you going sir......"netball to watch my daughters play" Your licence is due for renewal sir....."oops. I do have a letter at home that mentions that but not too much spare time of late. My bad"

Hands me back the licence and tells me to carefully get out of the car.....not looking so good here i think!
Come around to the back of the vehicle sir......(Fuck me! i'm thinking)

Turns out that a palm frond had fallen onto my roof rack during the night and was trailing out behind the vehicle at highway speeds.

He asked me to put it in the car, or to tie it to the rack...."sure thing!"

Have a nice day, he said. Then he mentioned that he'd stay behind me so i don't get run over whilst doing my chores.

Off we went...........................

Watch out for the yellow cruiser!
__________________
"Everybody dies but not everyone lives"

Ranger Rob screwed with this post 05-19-2012 at 02:35 AM
Ranger Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:28 AM   #9490
evildingo
On a road to no-where
 
evildingo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Gympie QLD
Oddometer: 420
...---...

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/7...elie-Epic-Fail
__________________
Lets ride
evildingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:30 AM   #9491
evildingo
On a road to no-where
 
evildingo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Gympie QLD
Oddometer: 420
...---...

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/8...covers-Himself


http://www.killsometime.com/videos/2723/Hypnotized-Sex
__________________
Lets ride
evildingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:43 AM   #9492
digga1111
bann ed
 
digga1111's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: wynnum
Oddometer: 3,294
geez i got smashed with spam on that first link
__________________
----------------------------------------------
iam just not ready to be an adult
[QUOTE=troy safari carpente;24254589]
... the XR is the greatest off road motorcycle ever constructed. There's nothing it can't do, hasn't won or will not outperform.
digga1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:11 AM   #9493
Sleepy John
Grumpy Adventurer
 
Sleepy John's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Bris Vegas, Australia
Oddometer: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilaction View Post
Who was it?
Old Ozzy
__________________
Sleepy John
'10 R1200GSA Big Pig, '10 DR650SE Piglet
Don't shoot... It's only me!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Sleepy John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:16 AM   #9494
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool
 
troy safari carpente's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: f5ederation of scandwegia
Oddometer: 17,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentil View Post
Adv rider went past 200K members today !

I reckon thats pretty cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilaction View Post
Who was it?
I thought Lentil was referring to McCardigans valliant (but unrequited ) attempts to wave at the BMW (GS Safari) club members as he passed them on his way north the other day...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy John
"There is a difference between constructive criticism and plain rudeness."


Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:17 AM   #9495
philth
philth
 
philth's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: bald knob
Oddometer: 5,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Rob View Post
Interesting thing happened this morning.
I was driving my Prado on Ipswich motorway and a yellow Toyota FJ Cruiser came up close behind me at reasonable speed so i moved over one lane to the left.

Lights, sirens and over we go!!!

WTF. I was only speeding a little bit...........i think!!

Licence please sir...."yep sure". Where are you going sir......"netball to watch my daughters play" Your licence is due for renewal sir....."oops. I do have a letter at home that mentions that but not too much spare time of late. My bad"

Hands me back the licence and tells me to carefully get out of the car.....not looking so good here i think!
Come around to the back of the vehicle sir......(Fuck me! i'm thinking)

Turns out that a palm frond had fallen onto my roof rack during the night and was trailing out behind the vehicle at highway speeds.

He asked me to put it in the car, or to tie it to the rack...."sure thing!"

Have a nice day, he said. Then he mentioned that he'd stay behind me so i don't get run over whilst doing my chores.

Off we went...........................

Watch out for the yellow cruiser!
they should be drivin fuckin corollas
whats one of them things worth?
__________________
i must not post hairy buttocks
philth is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014