Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Latin America
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
fortizgur OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 48
Lima, Peru riding!! Enduro off roaring!!

hello to all!! just wanted to comment on what a spectacular place to ride enduro format Peru has to offer. I hired a guide and a bike 2012 or 13,, 500 exc,,, rode the San Bartolo area (less than 1 hr from Lima) which offered all levels of hill climbs both rocky and sandy,,,, also rode sections of sand and dunes!!! Can't express in words what an awesome place to ride and its just outside the capital of Lima,,, if you have any reason to go down there, talk to Francis from Enduroperu.com.pe , he has all the local knowledge and riding experience to take you out for a day, or two or more,,,, my next trip will be Pisco/Paracas been told thats another amazing experience.

just wanted to share with other enthusiasts, PM me if interested in contacting Francis. Truth is I don't like recommending much because we all have different preferences but I can't tell you what a friendly, experienced and professional guide Francis turned out to be. Also has up to date bikes which is something in my other travels i find lack of. Anyway,, I'll upload some pictures later,, to give a better perspective.

Best to all!
fortizgur is offline   Reply With Quote