Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Latin America
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2010, 10:54 AM   #61
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Oddometer: 1,537
UNLEADED PLEASE.... AND KEEP THE CHANGE!!

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013
Arte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #62
H96669
A proud pragmatist.

Oddometer: 4,444
Arte.....you are reminding me of eating some Tacos de Burro after a night of Mezcal and Tequila. Here is the 2CV version of your pic, San Blas.

And nobody on that beach but him, every morning he'd visit.....he liked stale tortillas.North of Zihuataneo.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #63
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Quote:
Originally Posted by H96669
Arte.....you are reminding me of eating some Tacos de Burro after a night of Mezcal and Tequila. Here is the 2CV version of your pic, San Blas.

Nice! that is a good one, but looks like a 1.5 CV version to me!

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 10-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #64
H96669
A proud pragmatist.

Oddometer: 4,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arte
Nice! that is a good one, but looks like a 1.5 CV version to me!
I debated that one too...my pun was on the little french car,the Citroen 2CV, Chevaux-Vapeur or yep....Caballos de vapor!
Old 10-24-2010, 07:39 AM   #65
Hektoglider
One with Life

Oddometer: 2,536
spokes

flat bar spoke upgrade

El Fuerte Siniloa
Old 10-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #66
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektoglider
flat bar spoke upgrade

El Fuerte Siniloa
they are welded to the rim!!!

Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #67
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

tired of waiting for his owner !!

Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 10-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #68
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

TACO HORSE DRIVE THRU

Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 11-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #69
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Mexico Subway free entertainment (tip them)

Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 11-06-2010, 08:17 AM   #70
ApexJeff
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 152
Devils Backbone

This was taken near Durango, MX. I was about 50 miles into the ride from Durango to Mazatlan when my rear ring gear bearing went out. I hired these guys who had just put a new?(NO LIGHTS) box on their pick up to haul me down to Mazatlan for repairs.. I agreed to pay 2000 peso's. Before we took off the brothers both did the sign of the cross, pumped the brakes to get the hydralic fluid going and off we went. After we were about 20 miles, I was asked if I wanted to stop for weed, but told them nothing until were were safe in Mazatlan. Another 20 miles and they stopped and asked if I wanted to get some snort, again I told them nothing until we reached Mazatlan. After another 20 miles I finally agreed to buy them 2 cervaza's, nothing more.. We did reach Mazatlan safely, tired to unload the bike but they had pulled the keys to make sure before we unloaded at Pemex they were paid. Just good business.
Attached Images

ApexJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:40 AM   #71
SR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexJeff
This was taken near Durango, MX. I was about 50 miles into the ride from Durango to Mazatlan when my rear ring gear bearing went out. I hired these guys who had just put a new?(NO LIGHTS) box on their pick up to haul me down to Mazatlan for repairs.. I agreed to pay 2000 peso's. Before we took off the brothers both did the sign of the cross, pumped the brakes to get the hydralic fluid going and off we went. After we were about 20 miles, I was asked if I wanted to stop for weed, but told them nothing until were were safe in Mazatlan. Another 20 miles and they stopped and asked if I wanted to get some snort, again I told them nothing until we reached Mazatlan. After another 20 miles I finally agreed to buy them 2 cervaza's, nothing more.. We did reach Mazatlan safely, tired to unload the bike but they had pulled the keys to make sure before we unloaded at Pemex they were paid. Just good business.
Los Duranguenses son muy buena gente y tambien son muy Cabrones!

SR screwed with this post 11-06-2010 at 12:11 PM
SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:21 AM   #72
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexJeff
No brakes and crossing ESPINAZO DEL DIABLO?...

good all went good for you at the end.

Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 11-25-2010, 11:12 AM   #73
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

The latest Schuberth Helmet line.... here showing the orange model.

Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 11-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #74
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

I would think twice before get some tacos there...

Chiapas Ride 2013
Old 11-26-2010, 03:43 PM   #75
ApexJeff
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 152
Oaxaca Auto Shop

Road from Puebla to Oaxaca. These guys live in the valley below and commute on mule each day to sell oil and water to auto's and moto's on the toll road.
Attached Images

ApexJeff is offline   Reply With Quote