Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2015, 06:42 PM   #1
phideaux OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,347
Nav V audio and Bluetooth help

So I've got this brand spankin new GSA with a Nav V (bmw) and I'm startting to sort some things out. Bought me an Interphone Bluetooth device for my helmet.
I'm able to get gps and telephone functions into my ears via Bluetooth but I cannot get media (music) to my come thru.
I have loaded MP3 files onto the tiny sd card (verified that the MP3 s will play on another device), inserted the card into the Nav V . The unit shows the music playing, album covers display and the music timer counts, but there is no sound coming to my headset. Nav v says media IS playin.....but it ain't.

What step am I missing?

Next...
I'd like some sat radio on there. In the past I've used my Zumo 550c with the puck. What would be the best way to get some sat radio into my Interphone bluetooth?
I'm thinking about mounting the 550 and puck on the gsa and hardwiring audio into the Interphone, but.....
Can the Zumo Bluetooth out stereo music? Is there a device that I can plug into audio 'out' port that will make a Bluetooth connection to my Interphone?

Fido

Mrs. Phideaux to her octogenarian friend when the granny wants to know if she can sit on one of my bikes:

"It's Okay, they only fall over when HE'S on them."

North GA Tag-O-Rama Map
Georgia Tag-O-Rama Map
phideaux is offline   Reply With Quote