ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #46
hontri OP
Global Bummer!
 
hontri's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Summerland B.C.
Oddometer: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hababam View Post
Send the money via PayPal for an orange one.


E.S.
Paypal received! Thank you very much! Orange tray will be shipped today.
Cheers Norm
hontri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #47
quackPOT
Grand Master Fu
 
quackPOT's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ.
Oddometer: 112
Laugh

Got the goods, thanks for the smooth transaction.
quackPOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:17 AM   #48
stephanektm
Gnarly Adventurer
 
stephanektm's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: montreal snow country
Oddometer: 126
orange tray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hontri View Post
Thanks for all the feedback guys and the install pics. Much appreciated!
SOILMAN i have an orange tray here with your name on it.
hi! will that tray fit my 2009 super enduro 950? if yes i want one!!! what color you have left? thanks lokks real good!!
stephanektm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #49
hontri OP
Global Bummer!
 
hontri's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Summerland B.C.
Oddometer: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanektm View Post
hi! will that tray fit my 2009 super enduro 950? if yes i want one!!! what color you have left? thanks lokks real good!!
I don't have access to a Super Enduro but by looking at the parts fiche i would say it will not fit. On the bright side i have all colors available. Thanks for looking.
hontri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #50
Sapling
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Sapling's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Sammamish WA
Oddometer: 411
What is the depth on these? Trying to see if my air pump will fit.

Thanks
__________________
2008 990 ADV AK map Ti Q4 pipes
Woods setup Yz 450F
http://www.youtube.com/user/saplingthrasher
Sapling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #51
stephanektm
Gnarly Adventurer
 
stephanektm's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: montreal snow country
Oddometer: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by hontri View Post
I don't have access to a Super Enduro but by looking at the parts fiche i would say it will not fit. On the bright side i have all colors available. Thanks for looking.
hi! thanks for a fast reply!! sucks that it wont fit.....
stephanektm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #52
hontri OP
Global Bummer!
 
hontri's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Summerland B.C.
Oddometer: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapling View Post
What is the depth on these? Trying to see if my air pump will fit.

Thanks
They are 2" deep and 6&3/4" square plus there is about 1/2" from tray to seat. My electric pump fits in there with room to spare.( check post #9 on first page of this thread.) Thanks for looking.
hontri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:35 PM   #53
hontri OP
Global Bummer!
 
hontri's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Summerland B.C.
Oddometer: 290
Valentine Day ADV inmate discount

From now till Valentine's Day,Get your SWEETHEART


A TRAY


At 10% OFF and i will send along a gift for your other sweetheart
hontri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #54
dad2bike
Cranky Old Fart
 
dad2bike's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Oddometer: 2,896
Awwww. How Sweet.
__________________
Tom
2006 950 Adventure "Big Orange", 2009 690R "Ginger", 2003 525 EXC, 2001 400 EXC
To Think is to Create!
My2Wheels
dad2bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #55
FYYFF
Forever young...
 
FYYFF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 1,828
Dudeeeee....
I just ordered mine last week and missed the "sweetheart" promotion...
Oh wait, I dont have the "other" sweetheart for now so I didnt need it anyways...
Just got my orange tray today. looks like great quality.


E.S.
__________________
- 2010 KTM 990 Adv. -

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube
FYYFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #56
Erik500
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Netherlands
Oddometer: 104
Ehm...This is what I hugely admire and respect : Innovation !
Having said that : Will it also fit my 2009 KTM 990 SMT ? (sure hope so)

*bookmarked*
Erik500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #57
dad2bike
Cranky Old Fart
 
dad2bike's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Oddometer: 2,896
Finally installed mine. A RotoZip makes short order of cutting out the plastic. With the help of my wife & a hair dryer we removed and relocated the info decal to the inside of the tray.
__________________
Tom
2006 950 Adventure "Big Orange", 2009 690R "Ginger", 2003 525 EXC, 2001 400 EXC
To Think is to Create!
My2Wheels
dad2bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #58
hontri OP
Global Bummer!
 
hontri's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Summerland B.C.
Oddometer: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik500 View Post
Ehm...This is what I hugely admire and respect : Innovation !
Having said that : Will it also fit my 2009 KTM 990 SMT ? (sure hope so)

*bookmarked*
Thanks for the kind words! I do not have access to a 990 smt so i don't know if it will work.On the 990 ADV there is a flat black piece of plastic behind the tool tray measuring about 8" wide by 10" long with the seat lock towards the rear of it.If you have an area similar to this it might work.If you do could you inform me and i'll see if i can find one to make sure. Thanks
hontri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:40 PM   #59
hontri OP
Global Bummer!
 
hontri's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Summerland B.C.
Oddometer: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad2bike View Post
Finally installed mine. A RotoZip makes short order of cutting out the plastic. With the help of my wife & a hair dryer we removed and relocated the info decal to the inside of the tray.
Thanks for the feedback,much appreciated!
hontri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:31 AM   #60
Erik500
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Netherlands
Oddometer: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by hontri View Post
Thanks for the kind words! I do not have access to a 990 smt so i don't know if it will work.On the 990 ADV there is a flat black piece of plastic behind the tool tray measuring about 8" wide by 10" long with the seat lock towards the rear of it.If you have an area similar to this it might work.If you do could you inform me and i'll see if i can find one to make sure. Thanks
I'll shoot some pics of said area and will do some measurements, and will let you know.
Cheers,
Erik.
Erik500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014