Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 01:06 AM   #1
OldKTMRacer OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 37
Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for GoPro

Anyone else get one of these yet?

http://www.sena.com/product/cameras/...opackforgopro/

I just got one at the same time as the 20S headset (with the waterproof case as well). I have two little girls who LOVE to go for rides with me on my new 690. I figured out real quick they like to talk a lot while riding, and I couldn't hear either of them for crap. So the 20S dual pack took care of that. After toying around with the GoPro mounted on the handlebars of the oldest one's XR 50 and on her bicycle, I was disappointed by the built in mic, and really wanted to be able to hear all of the things they are saying while riding the motorcycles or the bikes. Its real cute right now and I want to remember the time when they loved to be with dad (which I'm sure won't be the case in 10 years).

Anyway, I just got this thing today and hooked it up and started playing. I have the 20S paired to my phone, and to my Garmin Monterra (which I have the GoPro app installed on so I can preview video in real time and view recorded video). Then I paired this thing up. Seems when I turn ON the audio pack, I lose the ability to hear audio from my Monterra. Don't know if it is that big of a deal, but I would like to figure out what setting fixes that. If I turn the audio pack off, then my headset goes back to listening to the audio from my Monterra.

Haven't tried it out yet with the second 20S hooked up. I hope I can try that tomorrow when I take the oldest out for a ride. Should be able to record video of our ride along with both of our commentary. Neat toy to play with and I think I'm going to have fun with it!

2014 KTM 690 Enduro
2008 KTM 300 XCW
OldKTMRacer is offline   Reply With Quote