ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #46
PeeDeeRider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 359
I am not going to be there. I have paid for one of the campsites. Anyone want to buy it? It's $60 for both nights. (It was actually a little more than that.) Loop 6 - 170

Send me a PM if you want it.

Chris

PeeDeeRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #47
PeeDeeRider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 359
Campsite 170 has a new owner.

PeeDeeRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:45 AM   #48
kalonji OP
nihilism or nothing

Oddometer: 1,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRider View Post
Campsite 170 has a new owner.
Who is it? Who is it?
kalonji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:59 AM   #49
RReuphoria
Adventurer

Oddometer: 30
Hi everyone! I just moved to Savannah GA from Springfield MO, and I moved my F800ST with me. I'm new here and I literally don't know anyone, but it would be fun to stop by and meet you guys if I'm here the weekend you'll be in Huntington Park. That is only 50 minutes away according to Mapquest.

-Don
RReuphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #50
kalonji OP
nihilism or nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReuphoria View Post
Hi everyone! I just moved to Savannah GA from Springfield MO, and I moved my F800ST with me. I'm new here and I literally don't know anyone, but it would be fun to stop by and meet you guys if I'm here the weekend you'll be in Huntington Park. That is only 50 minutes away according to Mapquest.

-Don
if you want pm me your number and I can call you with a rendezvous point and time along the way or if you want to meet us for the full ride leaving from Hunting Island thats cool too!

Come one come all! Look forward to meeting you Don.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #51
RReuphoria
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalonji View Post
if you want pm me your number and I can call you with a rendezvous point and time along the way or if you want to meet us for the full ride leaving from Hunting Island thats cool too!

Come one come all! Look forward to meeting you Don.
Awesome! Thanks for the invite. This next weekend I may end up flying back to Missouri, however if not then I'll stop by. I'll be here for sure the weekend after next.

I'll PM you my number, feel free to give me a ring whenever there is riding plans in the works! I'm new to the adventure riding scene, and new to this entire area so it's nice to meet some people. Are you from around here?
Old 04-10-2011, 08:10 AM   #52
rmarkr
Squatter

Oddometer: 386
Quote:
Who is it? Who is it?
I was me!
I'll get there fairly early Saturday morning - or in time for the ride.
Also, it seems that the site can be shared - if anyone needs a spot.
rmarkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #53
striperjunky
Go team "Venture" !!!!!

Oddometer: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by RReuphoria View Post
Awesome! Thanks for the invite. This next weekend I may end up flying back to Missouri, however if not then I'll stop by. I'll be here for sure the weekend after next.

I'll PM you my number, feel free to give me a ring whenever there is riding plans in the works! I'm new to the adventure riding scene, and new to this entire area so it's nice to meet some people. Are you from around here?

Don,
If you're heading out that way Friday afternoon, you can ride with me and my wife Stacy. We'll be heading out of PortWentworth(31407) at around 4:00-4:30 p.m. and taking the backway into S.C., which is a nice low key ride. Mapquest has us on a 1hr 15mn ride and about 60 miles. Should be nice with a small chance of rain! Give me a call if you want to go 843-810-9894.

Rocky
Old 04-11-2011, 05:33 AM   #54
RReuphoria
Adventurer

It's official, I'm going to Missouri this weekend. I'll catch the next SC ride for sure. Since some of you guys are in Charleston, hopefully I can meet up with some folks on here before then. I don't know anyone down here and there is only so much BBQ'ing and beer drinking I can do by myself. LOL
Old 04-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #55
kalonji OP
nihilism or nothing

A recap

We need to get a head count for Gdawg as he will be catering breakfast on sat and sun mornings and dinner on sat night. If you are coming you will be included on the list as eating from his kitchen unless otherwise mentioned. Please return the favor by bringing something to add to the experience for everyone or throw a little cash his way. btw he and the Misty did an awesome job last time. Thank you.

That being said here are the known FF that are attending
kalonji and better 1/2 for Friday night maybe on the Saturday
cayceK and better 1/2
scooterGdawg and better 1/2
Draechon
rmb
boybrushedplaid
striperjunkie
Stacy
Jimmy
rmarkr
Rvrhwki...if the rain holds out
Ride Only:
slidefighter

pm me to be included on the list, let me know what section...
Thanks, other than the scattered thunderstorms (30% chance) on fri and sat looks like an awesome time. Weather will change hopefully for the better.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #56
boybrushedplad
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 355
Well I'm super excited- Its too bad only this many can show up from all across the whole state-- regardless that's merely their loss

I'm sittin' on 'go!'
boybrushedplad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #57
redfishguide
Old Dirt Biker

Oddometer: 432
Would love to be there but recent shoulder surgery will keep me off the bikes for at least another month. I am very close to Hunting Island and have a truck, welder and plenty of tools if someone has a problem.

Jack
redfishguide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #58
striperjunky
Go team "Venture" !!!!!

Oddometer: 150
Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfishguide View Post
Would love to be there but recent shoulder surgery will keep me off the bikes for at least another month. I am very close to Hunting Island and have a truck, welder and plenty of tools if someone has a problem.

Jack

Sorry to hear about the shoulder injury, I myself am getting over a knee surgery but the dock has cleared me for riding.......except..... no wheelies!! Thanx for offering up the services as recovery driver, its always nice to have an extra hand at turning a wrench.

Redfishguide, i'm bringing a pole with me to this shindig.....what are the chances of catching something on the beach?

Rocky
Old 04-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #59
kalonji OP
nihilism or nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by striperjunky View Post
Redfishguide, i'm bringing a pole with me to this shindig.....what are the chances of catching something on the beach?

Rocky
I'm bringing my pole with me too. I don't want to catch anything though. Not on the beach or by the campfire or in the shower. If you don't want to catch anything stay away from caycek5.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #60
caycek5
Bionic Man, got Ti

Oddometer: 1,853
Quote:
I'm bringing my pole with me too. I don't want to catch anything though. Not on the beach or by the campfire or in the shower. If you don't want to catch anything stay away from caycek5.
I learned it by watching you.
caycek5 is offline   Reply With Quote