Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #91
crudmop
eTard

Oddometer: 217
I've had the same experience as others with Hutt - ordered a few items, no word, no parts, called a few times after a week to find out stuff was back ordered. I don't mind that parts might take time to come in, but damn, you could drop an email and let me know. One month goes by, no parts, I even forget I ordered stuff - call them back, back ordered, can't say when the parts will be in and can't promise they'll keep me posted. Done.

Ordered same parts from Munn, here in 3 days. I have since ordered probably 10 times from Munn, stuff always comes fast and if anything is back ordered I get an email and a call following up. Can't beat those guys.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #92
go2cnavy
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 504
Never ever again

The story is the same as previous posts. Instead of issuing a hefty refund, they charged my card again. I called back only to have it happen again. Finally had to call my bank and they put the money back in my account. Thank goodness my bank (USAA) was awesome or I'd have been out nearly $1000.

990A / 450 EXC R/ 250 EXC/ 450R - for sale
go2cnavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:46 AM   #93
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by go2cnavy View Post
The story is the same as previous posts. Instead of issuing a hefty refund, they charged my card again. I called back only to have it happen again. Finally had to call my bank and they put the money back in my account. Thank goodness my bank (USAA) was awesome or I'd have been out nearly $1000.
I have my Auto and one bike through USAA, I was thinking of switching my bank over to them, this is good to hear about them.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:12 AM   #94
go2cnavy
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdaledude View Post
I have my Auto and one bike through USAA, I was thinking of switching my bank over to them, this is good to hear about them.
I have everything through USAA except moto coverage. Bank, CCs, Mortgage, Life Ins, Auto Ins, etc. I guess you could say I'm non diversified

Old 11-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #95
ShadySmurf
Does Own Stunts

Oddometer: 540
I remember seeing this post awhile ago, but like the dumbass I am, didn't pay attention to it. I ordered some parts about 40 days ago, no response, or confirmation of the order from them, aside from the charge to my account. Called them and they said due to a server crash they lost all the information..even though the crash happened 2 weeks after my order. Anyway, they wouldn't refund the charge, had to call USAA and start a dispute.

I understand server crashes, but that happened 2 weeks after the order was placed with no correspondence. Coupled with reviews from other people on this and other sites, personally my business will go elsewhere.
ShadySmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #96
go2cnavy
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadySmurf View Post
I remember seeing this post awhile ago, but like the dumbass I am, didn't pay attention to it. I ordered some parts about 40 days ago, no response, or confirmation of the order from them, aside from the charge to my account. Called them and they said due to a server crash they lost all the information..even though the crash happened 2 weeks after my order. Anyway, they wouldn't refund the charge, had to call USAA and start a dispute.

I understand server crashes, but that happened 2 weeks after the order was placed with no correspondence. Coupled with reviews from other people on this and other sites, personally my business will go elsewhere.
Don't feel bad I did he same thing. I had to learn the hard way.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #97
boardrider247
Weekend Anarchist

Oddometer: 508
After sending them a payment request through paypal noting it was for a refund of my order, they finally decided to refund my money. 6 months after my initial order.

So long story short don't ever order anything from this dump.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #98
akarob
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,398
I swear I responded to this thread already, but I can't seem to find my rant.

Anyway, I just want to be sure that I'm counted in the people saying Cycle Hutt can kiss my ass. Fuck those thieving motherfuckers to the lowest level of hell. They wont be around for long, until then, stay far away.
akarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #99
Capt. REDBEARD
TWECO

Oddometer: 1,079
wow.
bullet dodged.

I ordered parts. shit got held up because of b.s. - i told them to send it now. I had to do that thrice in as many days but it got sent - all of it.

that was this past summer.

if the ocean were whiskey and I were a duck - I'd swim to the bottom and never come up
Capt. REDBEARD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:47 AM   #100
go2cnavy
Studly Adventurer

Bump

Already replied, but bump to top to prevent anyone else from getting the Cycle Hutt shaft with no lube.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #101
wsmc831
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 600
My last interaction with them is similar. Have ordered this or that from them over time, usually no issues. In July I ordered some body pieces for one of my 690's...then wait. Two weeks later I inquire, and they say ready to ship. One week later, and it was 'Sorry, we were incorrect, the parts will take several weeks due to moving warehouse' (they DO seem to have a lot of excuses).

Six weeks after I ordered, my status showed as 'shipped'. They could not provide a tracking number. Two weeks later I emailed that I wanted a tracking number, or a refund.

NO response.

Called credit card to dispute charges, credit issues.

The funny part is that the parts did finally show up one day (after ordering and receiving same parts from other ktm dealer), so was stuck with extra.

Fast forward to today, I get a notice in the mail that my dispute with them is finished, and my credit will remain as they did not respond (had forgotten about it). While I never wanted to get free stuff, clearly they are SO disorganized they can't even track their orders or dispute credit issues.

Certainly never again....
wsmc831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #102
jjohn82
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarob View Post
I I just want to be sure that I'm counted in the people saying Cycle Hutt can kiss my ass.
Been there done that...terrbile service
jjohn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #103
crofrog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmc831 View Post
Fast forward to today, I get a notice in the mail that my dispute with them is finished, and my credit will remain as they did not respond (had forgotten about it). While I never wanted to get free stuff, clearly they are SO disorganized they can't even track their orders or dispute credit issues.

Certainly never again....
Fuck em, you got paid for your time in dealing with those asshats.
crofrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #104
crofrog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,455
Has anyone contacted KTM-NA with this thread?
crofrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #105
Pomo
gonzo

Oddometer: 608
I've had a really shitty time with Hutt as well. The first time I ordered a few normal bits (oil filters, etc) and one odd thing (a vent hose that the exhaust had melted). I fully expected the vent hose to be backordered, but it ended up taking over 3 months for it to finally arrive.

Last November I ordered some more normal stuff (chain + sprockets), backordered again. I waited about three months, and finally called and cancelled the order. I reordered the same stuff from KTMWorld and got it in under a week. I moved across the country, and about a month later half of my order shows up at my old address, a good five months after the original order date. I had the people at my old address mail it back and had to call to cancel the other half of the order AGAIN. They of course had no record of my previous call.

The excuse I got both times was that they were "upgrading the system". Not much of an upgrade if you ask me.

"It's supposed to be a challenge, that's why they call it a shortcut. If it was easy it would just be the way." ~ Rubin, Road Trip

Pomo is offline   Reply With Quote