Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
Tellico Camper OP
Serving since lunch

Oddometer: 356
Western NC Adventure hub!

Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself to the adventure riders our there. My Family and I own Crawfords Campground and Cabin Rentals in Murphy, NC. We are nestled in the Western NC mountians with 360 degree views. We border the Nantahala National Forest and Cherokee National Forests and the famous Tellico OHV area. We would like to be you adventure hub as the area has great roads that are curvy, scenic and have low traffic. The are countless Forest Service roads and not too mention Tellico OHV. We are close to Tellico Plains and the Cherahola Skyway as well as Deals Gap. We have recently started to promote our campground to the adventure riders and want everyone to know that we are offering 25% off rates for the bikers.
Check us out on your next trip to the area and let us show you our neck of the woods.

Danny Slucher and Family
Crawfords Campground and Cabin Rentals
www.crawfordsattellico.com
crawfords_campground@yahoo.com
828-837-9077
Tellico Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
The Cyclops
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,815
I may just have to take you up on that this fall
Old 10-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
Doug017
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Laugh Crawford's Campground RE-OPENS Aug.2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellico Camper View Post
Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself to the adventure riders our there. My Family and I own Crawfords Campground and Cabin Rentals in Murphy, NC. We are nestled in the Western NC mountians with 360 degree views. We border the Nantahala National Forest and Cherokee National Forests and the famous Tellico OHV area. We would like to be you adventure hub as the area has great roads that are curvy, scenic and have low traffic. The are countless Forest Service roads and not too mention Tellico OHV. We are close to Tellico Plains and the Cherahola Skyway as well as Deals Gap. We have recently started to promote our campground to the adventure riders and want everyone to know that we are offering 10% off rates for the bikers.
Check us out on your next trip to the area and let us show you our neck of the woods.

828-837-9077
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP/MANAGEMENT - Purchased form Danny
The new website www.crawfordscg.com
Email: staff@crawfordscg.com
Same Phone (828)837-9077

The upper Tellico OHV has been replaced by a privately owned 4000 acre OHV park, Durhamtown Tellico, open to 4x4's Motocycles, side-by-sides and ATV's. Also the many forest service roads that are scattered through the area. The campground has hosted many of the "Infamous Beaver" runs, and would like to extend an invitation for you to return. Although currently not dual sport riders, we have many years of tour riding under our belts and are avid JEEPERS and would live to share our slice of heaven with you all.

Get with us and help us help you to get riding!

Thanks, Doug
Doug017 is offline   Reply With Quote