Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Ride reports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
BrianPedd OP
BrianPedd

Oddometer: 10
Thumb Bishop, California Dual Sport Ride 2011 - FULL MOVIE - FREE!!!

After months of hard work, we finally completed our epic mini-documentary on the 2011 Bishop Dual Sport Ride.

Watch it here for free!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj6TVbXZTig

Go to http://www.DualSportVideos.com to watch our other Dual Sport Videos.

This movie is licensed under the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution license and may be shared for free as long as you give credit to it's creators. Feel free to share this with everyone. If you would like a full quality DVD copy of it along with our other videos, e-mail me at BrianPeddicord@gmail.com

To download a copy of the entire video, go here and scroll to the bottom right: http://vimeo.com/33472665

From the description:
In the high mountains of California's Eastern Sierra lays the beautiful city of Bishop. Every year hundreds of Dual Sport motorcycle riders flock to this mountain town for one of the most exciting, beautiful, and challenging rides on earth. This ride is hosted by the Ventura County Motorcycle Club.

Experience the adventure as your friends at DualSportVideos.com take you on wild ride through a weekend of fun and danger. You will get the full experience of the ride, from arriving and getting the bikes ready to go all the way to the crashes that are a part of the sport we love.

Complete with interviews, first and third person perspectives, and even some comedy. This movie is soon to be a classic for the Dual Sport community.

Co-Created by the guys at DualSportVideos.com

Brian Peddicord
-Director, Camera Man, Editor, Narrator, Writer & Starring

Brian is the creator of the YouTube channels YouTube.com/BrianPedd and YouTube.com/TeamBadAssTV . He started creating Dual Sport videos with his dad and friends this year and has been able to mix his passion of film with his father's for Dual Sport to produce awesome and unique videos. If you would like creative assistance with a video project, then e-mail him at BrianPeddicord@gmail.com

David Simpson
-Director, Camera Man, Editor, Narrator, Writer & Starring

David, a life long motorcycle enthusiast, has been filming his rides for years and has become a highly skilled action camera man and editor. If you would like to document your next ride, then e-mail him at DualSportDavid@gmail.com

Mike Peddicord
-Producer, Camera Man & Starring

Mike was riding flat track before he learned how to walk. Having raced in his younger years, he has now become passionate about Dual Sport motorcycles and documenting his rides.
BrianPedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Foot dragger
singletracker

Oddometer: 12,790
Nice Video,Ive ridden a little in the White mountains but now I wanna go ride Bishop! I had no idea there was so much good riding there. Thanks!
Old 12-23-2011, 06:37 AM   #3
mrt10x
Dumba$s Jarhead

Oddometer: 3,189
Great videos.. I grew up in SoCal and I cant believe I didnt start dirt bike riding until this year here in RI. I mountain biked and hiked some of those trails, what the hell was I thinking As I come to the close of my 22 year Marine Corps Career I dont think I can bring myself to move back to the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, at least 3 or 4 of my guns, and one of my motorcycles would not be welcomed, but your video made me at least think about it .
Old 12-24-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
offroute
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 357
Beautiful video. Great job. I recently bought a Hero and a Mac and am just starting to learn the video and editing thing. Kudos. Very time consuming and lots to learn.

If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.
offroute is offline   Reply With Quote