Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #436
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,366
Hey Roy... Told a friend that has a S2000 just like yours about it and he wants to know what you want for it...
backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #437
babarnette
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 903
2009 Honda XR650L

$4,250 or equivalent trade

Bike is in Brandon, MS

I want to sell or trade my 2009 Honda XR650L motorcycle. It's a great bike but I need to step up to a larger adventure/touring bike. I am looking for a Triumph Tiger 955, KTM 990, Ducati Multistrada 1000DS, BMW F800GS, BMW F650GS or something similar. The Honda has 10,000 miles on it right now but I use it as my daily driver. It has after market FMF exhaust, FMF head pipe, carb jet kit, intake and snorkel modifications, supermoto style fenders front and rear, Renthal FatBar handle bars, 1 & 1/4 inch bar risers, K&N air filter, LED tail light kit, LED turn signals up front, and 4.7 gallon Clarke fuel tank. Also, the smog pump has been removed with block off kit installed. I have some of the original parts such as exhaust, front fender, and smog pump. There are First Gear expandable saddle bags, Moose Racing Expedition rear rack, Classic QuadGear handlebar covers, and ATV Logic tank panniers on the bike. I just put a matching set of new GP-1 tires on the bikelast month and I have a serviceable set of Kenda Trak Master II knobbies. I spent the months of August - November touring Alaska on this bike and it did great, comfortable and reliable. I just changed the oil/filter, spark plug, adjusted the valves, and washed/oiled airfilter. Chain and both sprockets are brand new. Front sprocket is a XR650R 15t to help preserve CS splines and I have an extra 14t front sprocket for off-road use (takes about 15 min to swap out). Cash price is pretty firm but open to negotiation on trades. Marks on the plastics are from the saddlebags and tank panniers rubbing from the Alaska trip.

babarnette screwed with this post 04-19-2013 at 01:07 PM
babarnette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #438
Kingsized
Kingsized Adventurer

Oddometer: 728
Sony Action Cam with extras

SOLD!

I am selling my Sony Action cam. This takes beautiful video as well and stills. In my opinion, it's low light ability as well as it's image stabilization makes it a better mini cam than i'ts competitor the GoPro. I am trying to raise money to buy a new still camera.

What you see below is the non-wifi Sony Action Cam with everything that comes in the box. In addition, you will receive the Actioncam headband mount, extra battery, complete set of adhesive mounting set (I had used 2 in the original set and bought an extra set so the buyer would have them). Also, an 8g micro SD card and a Ram camera mount ball. What I don't have is the original packaging. The one page operating guide can be downloaded from Sony. The waterproof case has common scratches on it from being in my tank bag.

Action Cam = $199.99
extra battery = $49.99
Headband mount = $24.99
Micro SD Card = $12.99
Ram ball $9.99
Retail Value $297.95

But this isn't retail is it? No, it's the ADV forum so I'm asking $179.00 (Paypal) Shipped CONUS!

Kingsized screwed with this post 04-21-2013 at 04:39 PM
Kingsized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #439
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 272
Ok so I'm just gonna throw this out there, not because I don't love the bike, but it doesn't suit my needs. 2005 KTM 525SX. I would prefer to trade it for an enduro or woods bike better suited for following my son around on his CRF70. 250-400cc range preferably.

Forgot to mention, new tires and air filter. Will have more pics after this weekend- taking it to the farm.

Supah! Supah! Supah! C'mon, everybody now....

Cold start-

BradH screwed with this post 04-19-2013 at 07:20 AM Reason: added starting video.
BradH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #440
Anticyclone
Ride more worry less

Oddometer: 5,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradH View Post
Ok so I'm just gonna throw this out there, not because I don't love the bike, but it doesn't suit my needs. 2005 KTM 525SX. I would prefer to trade it for an enduro or woods bike better suited for following my son around on his CRF70. 250-400cc range preferably.
Forgot to mention, new tires and air filter. Will have more pics after this weekend- taking it to the farm.

Damn, if it was an EXC I'd trade you my DRZ for it. Nowhere around here to ride that though...
Anticyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #441
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradH View Post

Why do you torment me so!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #442
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid View Post
Why do you torment me so!
It's only cuz I love you man... And I'm not afraid to say that cuz I know you quit that stuff in college...
Old 04-19-2013, 05:39 AM   #443
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticyclone View Post
Damn, if it was an EXC I'd trade you my DRZ for it. Nowhere around here to ride that though...

Trace State park..

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #444
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy

Oddometer: 4,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade315 View Post
Trace State park..
^
Old 04-19-2013, 07:22 AM   #445
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer

I just made a video of me starting it just a few minutes ago and added it to the post above... I left the choke off and it died a time or two then I realized it after I got off the bike... I turned the choke on for a couple seconds and then back off.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #446
babarnette
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 903
Lowered price on Honda. $4,250. Just realized my post on CraigsList never posted a week ago.
babarnette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:17 AM   #447
Kingsized
Kingsized Adventurer

Oddometer: 728
SOLD!

Ok, time for a little bump and to lower the price. How about $159.00 shipped? For some extra information, I have a 32g card I put in and it can record over 4.5 hours of full HD on one battery. This shoots great video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsized View Post
I am selling my Sony Action cam. This takes beautiful video as well and stills. In my opinion, it's low light ability as well as it's image stabilization makes it a better mini cam than i'ts competitor the GoPro. I am trying to raise money to buy a new still camera.

What you see below is the non-wifi Sony Action Cam with everything that comes in the box. In addition, you will receive the Actioncam headband mount, extra battery, complete set of adhesive mounting set (I had used 2 in the original set and bought an extra set so the buyer would have them). Also, an 8g micro SD card and a Ram camera mount ball. What I don't have is the original packaging. The one page operating guide can be downloaded from Sony. The waterproof case has common scratches on it from being in my tank bag.

Action Cam = $199.99
extra battery = $49.99
Headband mount = $24.99
Micro SD Card = $12.99
Ram ball $9.99
Retail Value $297.95

But this isn't retail is it? No, it's the ADV forum. Was asking $179.00, now $159.00 (Paypal) Shipped CONUS!

Kingsized screwed with this post 04-21-2013 at 04:40 PM
Kingsized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:34 AM   #448
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer

Wish I had a little cash laying around...
Old 04-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #449
103M 95G
Adventurer

Oddometer: 29
Wolfman E-12 saddle bags, Hitch haul MC carrier

For sale Wolfman E-12 saddle bags, Like new, used twice. has the gutter hooks for the rear attachment points.
pictured laying on my KLR. Very water resistant.
will ship on your dime
postal money order
$100 firm

http://wolfmanluggage.com/index.cfm?...&product_id=74

Next up Is a Hitch haul Motorcycle carrier. Bought at Cabelas, used once to transport the XR650L I sold. been stored outside under carport. I installed some LED lights on it for better visibility. all the adjustment pins included.
New Orleans area pick up

$100

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Maste...h-All+Products

103M 95G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #450
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,366
Apple Macbook For Sale - Jackson, MS Metro Area

Apple Macbook - Bought new in 2009. Just upgraded and need to sell the old one.

Mac OSX 10.5.8
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Intel GMA X3100 Video Chipset
250 GB Hard Drive

$200 LOCAL SALE!

Looks like this:

backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote