User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
mung OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 523
Arizona riders

Ok,could use some help here.Going to spend 2 weeks over Christmas in Lake Havasu. Will have my trialer and would like to get hooked up with some riders.Any names or suggestions? There looks like a ton of riding terrain in the area but it would be nice to get to the good stuff.Mark
mung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #2
thegraydog
2 wheels X 6 ways

Oddometer: 573
The Harshmans come from Kingman or somewhere over there. They live in Phx now but probably know every rock. Mike Carlton at Hard Rock Trials can help you contact them.

There is an OHV area on hwy 163, up the hill from Laughlin. I haven't ridden there but at least it's legal. The enduro course there is said to be technical.

The country around Christmas Tree Pass, north of Laughlin is a sweet dualsport ride -- the powerline access road has to be seen. But we didn't get into much trials.

We rode once to the south from the freeway at Franconia, just east of Topock. Mining ruins, atv type stuff, and no doubt some river bottom riding.

http://www.azgfd.gov/outdoor_recreat...v_trails.shtml I found an OHV park called Standard Wash, just south of Havasu. Tell us what you find.

Mark Franklin winters in Parker, or actually Bouse I think. He rides constantly! Mike Carlton can get you an email address...
thegraydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:41 AM   #3
mung OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 523
Thanks-that will help.I know Mark well,he lives just a few miles from me in Idaho.Right now he has a busted wing and will not ride till the new year.
mung is offline   Reply With Quote