ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Trip Planning > Americas
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
Bonebag OP
ADDvrider
 
Bonebag's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Wisconsin..Hot,Cold and everything in Between
Oddometer: 5,370
4th Annual Central Rally Campsite Sharing Thread

Here you go guys and gals...share away!!
Bonebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
Godfather
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: SW Michigan
Oddometer: 38
I guess I'll be the first...

I'm looking to share a tent campsite with some fun ADV'ers that is close to the action. I'll be traveling with just my GS and tent so I don't take up much space. I don't snore unless I'm REALLY drunk so...

Anyone else?
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
Bonebag OP
ADDvrider
 
Bonebag's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Wisconsin..Hot,Cold and everything in Between
Oddometer: 5,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
I guess I'll be the first...

I'm looking to share a tent campsite with some fun ADV'ers that is close to the action. I'll be traveling with just my GS and tent so I don't take up much space. I don't snore unless I'm REALLY drunk so...

Anyone else?
Synopsis: He Snores
Bonebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
azjodel
FIGUGEGL
 
azjodel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Surprise a Hell Hole in AZ
Oddometer: 86
Me too
__________________
"Rag"




azjodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,729
Really, Who doesn't?



__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
Rapid_Roy
finally understands
 
Rapid_Roy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 24,476
I may need to share a campsite, but I haven't begged my wife to go both weekends yet.
__________________
What?!
Rapid_Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:51 AM   #7
bradatlarge
Insha'Allah
 
bradatlarge's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Chicago
Oddometer: 12,170
Okay which one of you fuckers is going to have the privilege of sharing with me?

I'm only going up for the good weekend. So...yeah....

Requirements:

1. No snoring.
2. Must appreciate Grainbelt's fire making skills - or lack there of.
3. No snoring.
4. Must not disapprove of my c-pap machine, esspresso maker, nor my a/c unit that will be running off of a kohler generator.

__________________
You have been warned.
bradatlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
Rapid_Roy
finally understands
 
Rapid_Roy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 24,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradatlarge View Post
Okay which one of you fuckers is going to have the privilege of sharing with me?

I'm only going up for the good weekend. So...yeah....

Requirements:

1. No snoring.
2. Must appreciate Grainbelt's fire making skills - or lack there of.
3. No snoring.
4. Must not disapprove of my c-pap machine, esspresso maker, nor my a/c unit that will be running off of a kohler generator.

Out!
__________________
What?!
Rapid_Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:44 AM   #9
Retro
Just the Facts Ma'am
 
Retro's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Virginia
Oddometer: 33,208
Moved to Trip Planning
__________________
I'm just lookin' for clues at the scene of the crime.

Quis custodiet ipros custodes?
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
Laconic
Hard Core
 
Laconic's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Moran Nation, NC
Oddometer: 15,679
Awesome Opportunity

Quiet, unassuming, approaching middle-age white male with skinny, whiter legs seeks most anybody to share a campsite.

Snoring not a problem as one of my traveling buddies is a snorer of Biblical proportions. Some say they modified the Richter Scale to accommodate him.

Drinking and smoking OK as long as you don't piss on my tent in a drunken stupor.

Planning to be in the area most of the week.
Laconic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #11
BgDadddy
Big Dufus
 
BgDadddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Asheville, NC & Florida
Oddometer: 1,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by 257bob View Post
Quiet, unassuming, approaching middle-age white male with skinny, whiter legs seeks most anybody to share a campsite.

Snoring not a problem as one of my traveling buddies is a snorer of Biblical proportions. Some say they modified the Richter Scale to accommodate him.

Drinking and smoking OK as long as you don't piss on my tent in a drunken stupor.

Planning to be in the area most of the week.
I'll share with you whichever nights I'm there. Likely the first 3 or 4 nights...
BgDadddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #12
BgDadddy
Big Dufus
 
BgDadddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Asheville, NC & Florida
Oddometer: 1,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by 257bob View Post
Quiet, unassuming, approaching middle-age white male with skinny, whiter legs seeks most anybody to share a campsite.

Snoring not a problem as one of my traveling buddies is a snorer of Biblical proportions. Some say they modified the Richter Scale to accommodate him.

Drinking and smoking OK as long as you don't piss on my tent in a drunken stupor.

Planning to be in the area most of the week.

I don't suppose you could grow a big pair of breasts between now and then, can you...?
BgDadddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #13
Laconic
Hard Core
 
Laconic's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Moran Nation, NC
Oddometer: 15,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by BgDadddy View Post
I'll share with you whichever nights I'm there. Likely the first 3 or 4 nights...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BgDadddy View Post
I don't suppose you could grow a big pair of breasts between now and then, can you...?
I'll probably be there Saturday night or Sunday.

My breasts will remain small and perky.
Laconic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
BgDadddy
Big Dufus
 
BgDadddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Asheville, NC & Florida
Oddometer: 1,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by 257bob View Post

My breasts will remain small and perky.
I just threw up a little in my mouth...
BgDadddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #15
Laconic
Hard Core
 
Laconic's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Moran Nation, NC
Oddometer: 15,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by BgDadddy View Post
I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Why, were you thinking about your pet crawdad?
Laconic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014