User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #496
DriftDragon
Wanderer

Oddometer: 198
Zen,
I think perhaps my posts do sometimes wander from responding to various people in the same stream of comments so please forgive me for that. I also want to say I greatly respect your admission that you were getting a little snarky as you put it... It takes a lot of class to admit mistakes.

I am glad its over too No hard feelings from me towards anyone... I hope you nor anyone else here lets anything prevent us from having good conversation in this forum or others.

2003 KTM 525 EXC RFS
DriftDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #497
johnjen
Mod-U-Later

Oddometer: 15,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial9xs View Post
If that's truly your best answer to my post about broken shipping promises (THREE OF 'EM) then I can see clearly now that you just don't get it. Since it's the only repercussion I have for your jerking around my summer riding schedule I'm just glad that it is documented here that talking to you about this stuff is like talking to a big, DENSE brick wall. You don't get it that most customers want what they pay for quickly and they especially are going to take umbrage if it is posted in writing that it is shipping and then it doesn't.

Everyone has to have a dream don't they?

Whatever Drift...I'm not trying to convince anyone else but PS and JJ that they need to review their business model if they don't want upset customers to keep surfacing.
Denial, you say "jerking around my summer riding schedule", but you received your IICE Air in May.

If I thought that your rants deserved it I would research your accusations and expose them for the fallacies they are. You are, based upon these posts, an outlier. Numerically distant from the rest of the data. It is obvious your intent is to create drama out of your reality. And I see no reason to follow you into your world.

Your 'understanding' of our "business model" is very far off base, and your sense of entitlement is far removed from the people who have gainfully participated here. Because of that, it really doesn't make any difference what you concoct as your opinion, at least for me. You have proven yourself to me to be undeserving of a 'rational' exchange of reasoned information. You want to Bitch Moan and Whine, and anything you can seize upon to enable you to continue to do just that is fine by you.

You want things your way and by dog if you don't get it, well "you guys suck". If you believe that reality is supposed to bend to meet your world view, then you have a larger problem in your life than this simple transaction.

So I'd guess your "You guys suck" pretty much sums up your whole thrust, and from where I sit falls flat and is without substance for me and most other folks.

And just for grins an giggles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial9xs View Post
The reality of the story is that...there is more to the story (isn't there always? A quick reminder to us all to not pass judgment too quickly on others.) That being said I do believe Poolside and I are working things out. Please return to your normal viewing activity and thanks for letting me vent.
JJ
Old 08-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #498
Wallowa
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,011
Stop Already!

Good grief what a lot of crying and mudslinging. Stop already!

Those that seem to have nothing better to do than slander and attack should take it to Jo Mama and get off this site. Your vitriolic and totally useless comments are a waste of space on this forum. Get a life folks. Instead of trying to impress everyone with your acerbic tongues; do the unthinkable: Shut up and go for a ride on your motorcycle.

What a bunch of babies and inflated egos. Hate to break it to you but you are only a legend in your own mind. Your whining contributes nothing to this thread.
Wallowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #499
super8mm
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 337
+ Wallowa
super8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #500
Tessitori
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 199
This is getting better than a soap opera!

Wait for the product; it's worth the long wait!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:22 PM   #501
TrainedChimp
Consistently wrong

Oddometer: 176
To anyone reading this thread and thinking about buying. Don't let the recent banter dissuade you. If you have a little patience you'll get a good product from a small USA business. I ordered mine some time ago knowing that there would be quite a wait. Know that going in and have patience, in return you'll get a good well built product.

I have no affiliation with either of these guys, in case you are wondering - I'm just a satisfied coustomer.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #502
jadoca
Adventurer

Oddometer: 74
This product is great, period. I would not sell mine @ any price and PS is my boyfriend. Or wait, maybe it's JJ. I forgot. Bring on the other 2 new products please.
jadoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #503
johnjen
Mod-U-Later

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadoca View Post
This product is great, period. I would not sell mine @ any price and PS is my boyfriend. Or wait, maybe it's JJ. I forgot. Bring on the other 2 new products please.
Say babe… Now that our little secret is out of the closet, no wait that isn't quite it.

Now that our secret isn't a secret anymore, what's this I hear about you two timing me?

And just because PS and I are partners in this does NOT mean we share everything…

So Yolonda, babe, tell me that this is just a vicious rumor and OUR secrets are still safe …

JJ

johnjen screwed with this post 08-23-2012 at 12:23 AM
johnjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #504
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,687

Wait, what?

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:10 AM   #505
johnjen
Mod-U-Later

Shussh now, Yolonda and I are just having a little spat, don't mind us.

JJ
Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #506
slowoldguy
Tire Tester

Oddometer: 8,013
Yolonda? You slut. We is so o-vuh.
slowoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #507
johnjen
Mod-U-Later

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha

Every time I read your last post I break out laughing. At least I now know someone else gets it…

JJ

johnjen screwed with this post 08-23-2012 at 01:28 PM
johnjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #508
FlyingFinn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,027
Ummm... Should someone start a new thread that's actually dedicated to posting shipping & availability updates?
This one could de dedicated to pickering other general BS.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #509
BMWzenrider
The Road Scholar

Oddometer: 1,085
Sorry...

My apologies to Poolside, JJ, and everyone else for going off the rails there for a bit.
Aparently I need to have the levels of my meds adjusted...

Well, almost everyone... Denial9xs, you are still over the top with your ugly language.

Carry on....
2002 BMW R1150RA
In Memoriam: Harley, 1993-2010 You will be missed.
BMWzenrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #510
KCDakar
What are we waiting for?

Oddometer: 3,380
BMWzenrider, when you do get your Meds sorted out AND the air installed on your Rig, you are going to be Much happier! I know it worked for me. Meds and all!

I can now drift my rig around gravel road curves with fantastic throttle control. I get weak kneed just thinking about it. Now I just need to find some mud/snow tires to fit my rig.

Speed Safe...

I tell it what it wants to hear, and it does what I want it to do. I made that Motronic my bitch. Poolside

Save $5 on Smugmug by entering coupon code: GJBcMk1uLoZm6
KCDakar is offline   Reply With Quote