ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2005, 09:16 AM   #76
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,865
[QUOTE=CrazyRider]I took a ride Friday. 200 miles of rain and 360 miles of good weather. I have been riding for over 25 years and I love this pad. I am gonna add a piece of velcro to the front cuz when i stand it blows back.



Or just send it back for a nose strap. I put one on for no charge. Overnight turn around. I'm glad you like it. Thanks, Barb
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 09:39 AM   #77
Andrew
Optimus Primer
 
Andrew's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Location: Eastbania
Oddometer: 15,308
100% Positive Feedback

I rode with the new butt pad yesterday (first dry day here in months). It's fantastic. It not only makes it easier to ride all morning, it raises me up a bit and takes some of the strain off my (bent) legs.

I'm thinking on ways to alter it for quick change, as I park in the City and it will tempt thieves.
__________________
Splitting lanes, and splitting hairs.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 08:15 PM   #78
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
I rode with the new butt pad yesterday (first dry day here in months). It's fantastic. It not only makes it easier to ride all morning, it raises me up a bit and takes some of the strain off my (bent) legs.

I'm thinking on ways to alter it for quick change, as I park in the City and it will tempt thieves.
Just unclick it and throw it in your side bag. I'm glad you like it. Thanks, Barb
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 11:00 PM   #79
bajarider
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bajarider's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Mexicali, Baja Cfa., Mexico, Calexico,CA. US
Oddometer: 403
F650 Gs

Hey Barb, Do You Have Any Pad To Fit My F650 Gs ´o2, I Got A Corbin Seat In It. Thanks.
__________________
Se habla español, and a little english.

When the U.S. and Canada enter rehab, we can kiss drug cartels goodbye.
bajarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 08:31 AM   #80
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,865
Medium fits great. I would have brought you one, was in your neighborhood about 2 weeks ago. Barb
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 08:17 PM   #81
bajarider
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bajarider's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Mexicali, Baja Cfa., Mexico, Calexico,CA. US
Oddometer: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARB
Medium fits great. I would have brought you one, was in your neighborhood about 2 weeks ago. Barb
I got one question , the skin its full cover all the seat area, I mean with the pillion or passenger area.

In other way, I see a big group of canucks here from the Rocky Bows BMW Riders, Calgary Canada and the same day two riders in the oposite way, there is a lot of activity in this area in this time of the year, I hope you have a good ride.

Thanks in advance.
__________________
Se habla español, and a little english.

When the U.S. and Canada enter rehab, we can kiss drug cartels goodbye.
bajarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:27 PM   #82
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajarider
I got one question , the skin its full cover all the seat area, I mean with the pillion or passenger area.

In other way, I see a big group of canucks here from the Rocky Bows BMW Riders, Calgary Canada and the same day two riders in the oposite way, there is a lot of activity in this area in this time of the year, I hope you have a good ride.

Thanks in advance.
No, I make them for individual seats. That way if you ride in the rain solo, the pillion area doesn't soak water. I do a couple full seat covers for some bikes. I missed the Canucks by a couple days I think. I went through Tecate instead of Mexicali. Barb
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 10:15 PM   #83
bajarider
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bajarider's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Mexicali, Baja Cfa., Mexico, Calexico,CA. US
Oddometer: 403
[QUOTE=BARB]No, I make them for individual seats. That way if you ride in the rain solo, the pillion area doesn't soak water.

Thank you very much for the info
__________________
Se habla español, and a little english.

When the U.S. and Canada enter rehab, we can kiss drug cartels goodbye.
bajarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 03:42 PM   #84
Sheriff Sarah
Keep'em in line...
 
Sheriff Sarah's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Venus
Oddometer: 856
I got my "twilight" pad for my R1100R yesterday. It looks and feels awesome!!! Big thanks Barb!!
__________________
AAARRRGGGHHH Rider!
Boulder Creek, CA
Sheriff Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:51 PM   #85
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,865
Thanks Sarah, it is a fluffy one. Barb
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:59 PM   #86
geosar
n00b
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Oddometer: 5
VStrom 650 Seat

Barb, Thank you for the personal service on the phone. I am looking foward to my new seat.

George

Arizona

geosar screwed with this post 03-26-2005 at 11:57 AM Reason: misspelled words
geosar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 03:04 PM   #87
txrider
Gnarly Adventurer
 
txrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: The great state of Texas
Oddometer: 370
Did a 3700 mile run on one of these last year on my harley along with a the rest of the seasons riding, use it on my FZ-1 and KTM as well. Excellent pad to sit on.

Good stuff, I think I've sold a dozen to friends with recommendations.

Lost my strap over the winter though. :(

Fortunately I don't need it for the thumper but I will for the FZ in a few months.
__________________
2004 KTM 625 SXC
2004 Yamaha FZ-1
1996 KTM 620 RXC
txrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 10:16 PM   #88
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by txrider
Did a 3700 mile run on one of these last year on my harley along with a the rest of the seasons riding, use it on my FZ-1 and KTM as well. Excellent pad to sit on.

Good stuff, I think I've sold a dozen to friends with recommendations.

Lost my strap over the winter though. :(

Fortunately I don't need it for the thumper but I will for the FZ in a few months.
Call me I'll send you a strap. Barb
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:34 AM   #89
wibby
BrotherFromAnotherMother
 
wibby's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Grass Pants Orygun
Oddometer: 10,545
Just ordered one for my DR650

Yippee!
__________________
'05 DL650
'92 KDX200
wibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 09:17 AM   #90
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,865
Thanks for all the orders. If my shopping cart declines your card just call me. It's been a little cranky lately. Thanks, Barb
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014