Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #16
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,711
Thumb YOU da maaaan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Boy View Post
Fixified your thread title as per your request..

dood... that's a lot of hard ass riding! thanks for the blow by blow... and be sure to add a few more purrrty goils!

Thanx GB and gots more Purrty Giils com'n up
May report on Brand'n the calves 2day for a change of pace LOLLotsa fun...
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #17
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Thumb Amen backatcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranadrew View Post
The only sin you commit is when you go against yourself...forget your true nature and disconnect from the source.
Oganized religion has told us that you must suffer and toil all your earthly day's then after your death you'll recieve your reward and go to Heaven.
uuuuuh hmmmmmmmmm not so fast, your not born a sinner your born pure, free and with all your divinity in tact. After domestication your taught to fear, judge, etc...and seek God who is on a white cloud up there oh and it's only attainable if you do it OUR way...depending on which our your listening to.

Your already in touch with God because he/it/she? Is the force that causes your hand to open and close when you look at it, the flowers to bloom, the wind to move across a continent and caress your skin, its you, me, the air we breath, the water that falls from the sky and makes up 70+% of all living things.
Luke 17:20
Having been ask by the Pharisees when the kingdom of god would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come visibly, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God....is within you."
This goes along with the wisdom of other masters like Gutama the Buddha, Ueshiba, Chopra, Ruiz, Tolle, Endredy etc... and many more.

Heaven is now... it's a state of mind.
If you can realize happiness, joy, acceptance of things the way they are, not the way you wish they were, you've found Heaven
If you've been stuck angry, resenting the world and those around you, been sad and suffering you've experienced hell.

I'd suggest finding and remembering your true self and joining me. I don't see any reason to wait till your on your death bed to wake up and get it. Do it now and start spreading the joy to others all the rest of your day's on this blue marble we call home.
All ya gotta do is believe in yourself and reconnect.
ooookay enough think'n for that day eh'

FUCK!NG AMEN BROTHER!
Glad ta hear another voice in the wilderness!

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 07-03-2011 at 07:03 PM
Old 04-18-2011, 01:15 PM   #18
Parepin
The Filthy Nomad

Oddometer: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranadrew View Post
The only sin you commit is when you go against yourself...forget your true nature and disconnect from the source.
Oganized religion has told us that you must suffer and toil all your earthly day's then after your death you'll recieve your reward and go to Heaven.
uuuuuh hmmmmmmmmm not so fast, your not born a sinner your born pure, free and with all your divinity in tact. After domestication your taught to fear, judge, etc...and seek God who is on a white cloud up there oh and it's only attainable if you do it OUR way...depending on which our your listening to.

Your already in touch with God because he/it/she? Is the force that causes your hand to open and close when you look at it, the flowers to bloom, the wind to move across a continent and caress your skin, its you, me, the air we breath, the water that falls from the sky and makes up 70+% of all living things.
Luke 18:20
Having been ask when the kingdom of god would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come visibly, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God....is within you."
This goes along with the wisdom of other masters like Gutama the Buddha, Ueshiba, Chopra, Ruiz, Tolle, Endredy etc... and many more.

Heaven is now... it's a state of mind.
If you can realize happiness, joy, acceptance of things the way they are, not the way you wish they were, you've found Heaven
If you've been stuck angry, resenting the world and those around you, been sad and suffering you've experienced hell.

I'd suggest finding and remembering your true self and joining me. I don't see any reason to wait till your on your death bed to wake up and get it. Do it now and start spreading the joy to others all the rest of your day's on this blue marble we call home.
All ya gotta do is believe in yourself and reconnect.
ooookay enough think'n for that day eh'

FUCK!NG AMEN BROTHER!
Try riding a couple thousand miles with this kind of attitude and NOT taking some of it on, through osmosis or otherwise. It's a fantastic state of mind, man.
Parepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Keewwwwel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parepin View Post
Try riding a couple thousand miles with this kind of attitude and NOT taking some of it on, through osmosis or otherwise. It's a fantastic state of mind, man.
Glad I rubbed off on ya a leetle bit my brotha!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #20
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Thumb Roll'n into MT..or Doin the Montana tuck....

So the day dawns overcast and cold as usual for this trip...I call it the Montana tuck because it seems like I'm always in a full tuck fight'n STRONG headwinds when I roll thru here...this is when I averaged 27mpg ouch!
I change out the Old 606 with the new Karroo, it's quite a bit shorter like 3/4"-1"than the 606 sooo I'm glad I made the kickstand adjustable.

I lower it 4 turns bag up the old studs and roll twd Spearfish..
I found a cool spot to eat and hang out a couple years ago and I wanna stop in again...Rushmore Mountain Sports, the Alpine Coffee Company is connected so you get great chow aaand Mtn bikes, climbing gear, boards etc....Again Great food and another Beauty...
This is Rachael my cute/hot cook and bs partner for the A.M.

I head west on 34 to 212 in Bell Fourche it's 31deg by the time i get to Hammond it's 47deg then by Broaduss it's 51!! wow now I'm peel'n layers this is the warmest the first time above freez'n cept for a short mile or two in the trip
And the sun peeks out WooooHoooo

As Im cruising thru the Custer NF near just East of Ashland, I see a kiddo on a 4Wheeler someth'n tells me to turn around... so as I do he see's me and does the same doing a couple donuts before pulling up

I tell him I'm doing this report and I wanna put his picture on the net... cute smiling little guy...
He tells me his name is Cody

My favorite pic so far, such happiness in his face

Ok gotta go I'll catch up 2mro Ma Wife just landed at the Airpoirt gotta go pic her up and get this surgery done at 5:30 2mro morning (removing the plate)

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 07-03-2011 at 07:04 PM
Old 04-19-2011, 07:19 AM   #21
Parepin
The Filthy Nomad

Oddometer: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettn Jim View Post
Ok gotta go I'll catch up 2mro Ma Wife just landed at the Airpoirt gotta go pic her up and get this surgery done at 5:30 2mro morning (removing the plate)

Good luck, man. I'm send some good vibes your way. Hardware is overrated.
Parepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:37 AM   #22
DocAxeYarYar
RideDualSport.com

Oddometer: 776
Jettn Jim

Dude, I like your style! Livin large and taking the time to hear people's stories. Life is what you make it, and your squeezing every drop out! Your parents are tres' cool, any pics from the old days of your dad racing his Maico?

Ride on dude!

Old 04-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #23
ride4321
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,783
Great start Jim, keep it going. Oh, and it's not going to hurt your ratings here posting all those cute girls. Great to see a radical report from someone so close by.

Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just God when he's drunk.
Tom Waits
ride4321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #24
Platypus-3in1
Fluid Journey

Oddometer: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettn Jim View Post
uuuuuh hmmmmmmmmm not so fast, your not born a sinner your born pure, free and with all your divinity in tact.
I died, had an out of body experience, I thought I was a good person - but the earth opened and I went in the pit! ... Ive seen Jesus numerous times in open - closed and spiritual visions, He is real, He is alive, He talks with me daily ...

Your thoughts sound - Really Good! .......... but ................... No thanks - Ive already been on that path ....... ... Ask Him ... He will talk with Ya ...
Platypus-3in1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #25
Lunatic
Dan Keyhoety

Oddometer: 611
Rr

I'm in !!! Sounds like we are of a common mind !!

Mind if I call you Reverend Jim ??

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid that it will never start.

Arrogance is the anesthesia that dulls the pain of stupidity
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #26
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parepin View Post
Good luck, man. I'm send some good vibes your way. Hardware is overrated.
Thanx brudda All good now!

Buell78753,
Jettn Jim

Dude, I like your style! Livin large and taking the time to hear people's stories. Life is what you make it, and your squeezing every drop out! Your parents are tres' cool, any pics from the old days of your dad racing his Maico?

Ride on dude!
Thanx to you too Ive got a cool pic of him on my visor in the van riding a Yamaha 465 bout '78 vintage. He's all smiles just coming out of a mud pit. When Sherri gets home She's gonna snap a pic of it and send it to me... I'll post it then.
.................................................. ..................................................

ride4321

Great start Jim, keep it going. Oh, and it's not going to hurt your ratings here posting all those cute girls. Great to see a radical report from someone so close by.

Thanx I'll keep taken 'em! Got more to post when I get caught up LOL! if ever huh??? Ya just gotta get good energy from a pretty girl.....ESPECIALLY if her energy is positive... if not I don't feel the beauty of her essence sooo much
.................................................. .................................................. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus-3in1
I died, had an out of body experience, I thought I was a good person - but the earth opened and I went in the pit! ... I’ve seen Jesus numerous times in open - closed and spiritual visions, He is real, He is alive, He talks with me daily ...

Your thoughts sound - Really Good! .......... but ................... No thanks - I’ve already been on that path ....... ... Ask Him ... He will talk with Ya ...

I talk with him too...wasn't diss'n on him as per the quote....Luke 17:20
By the time thot you were a good person you'd already been domesticated and were probably living more of the Dream than you realized. Nearly all of us are Takers now and....just depends on your view whether or not it's ok with you.

Remember that it's hard to get a feeling across in word form and even face to face our perceptions will/can be much different.

There are Hundreds of paths to the top of the mountain....yet at the same time only one... if that you'rs then Awesome!
.................................................. .................................................. .

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 07-03-2011 at 07:08 PM
Old 04-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #27
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Talking OK on thru Montana

So I ride in comfort on torward Billings tucked down with my left arm across the cross bar and hand laying up on the rt side fairing, heels on the passenger pegs toes tight in ... all for max aero dynamics maaan
I see this billboard and have more thots buuut I'll keep 'em to myself...you can add some if ya like

Then this Old Modernized Teepee? Near Crow Agency

Then Some slab till I see old Rt 87 running south along I-90 so I jump on it and enjoy some turns and elevation changes.
I get one good pic before dark and Billings

As I roll down town to find Beer and Chow a couple a younger girls ask if I've got any change for a room that they need....I give 'em a $5 and they introduce me to more friends, I'm in front of the Montana Brewinc Co. but want to be in a quiter atmosphere, so one of 'em (dang didn't write his name) tells me about the Monte Carlo Cantina. His uncle was/is a riding fool too he tells me...Off I go...it's empty (Purfect) but they don't serve food, the connected Mexican Resturaunt does. The barkeep peeks her head in and finds out their closed tho Dang... I tell her I rolled over here from the brewing co. on a recomendation... and she tells the story to the Resturaunt girl.............................. After that I'm in Awesome a pacifico please and Seafood Chimi! It's called the Guadalajara.
Dinner fit for a Rid'n fool

Carmin takes my pic tho blurry

Then I take her's

As I'm eat'n and talking to Carmin I notice Beautiful energy coming from the lady cleaning up the Greek resturaunt across the street. I go max zoooom and get her blurry pic, I think it looks like a painting tho and like it. You can sense her Beauty even thru the blur

Carmin then comes in and tells me she just shooo'd away a guy with a back pack that was toooo close( I thot I saw him walk past) She tells me about 3 tales of theft in front she's interveined in. She's cussing saying Sh@#, F#@^ and all, I'm smiling because she's still positve so the words never offend me. I use them alot myself...it's the tone/anger etc... that I pick up on. From her picture you can just imagine this litttle Mexican lady smil'n and cuss'n in her HEAVY accent! With her protective undertone hahaha

Afte that its to the War Bonnet in for some shut eye....2mro it's 212 to Red Lodge to check out the Beartooth

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 08-18-2011 at 10:53 AM
Old 04-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #28
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Talking We interupt this rr for an update & some rodeo

ok Back from surgery this a.m. My Excellante' wife flew in to oversee my well being....She IS AN ANGEL!!! Checked in at 5:30a.m. and was rid'n ( in a caaaa with my wife, that is) to a meal 'bout 10:30a.m. Very efficeint outfit ST Lukes/ Sacred Heart is they impressed me with their care when I got broke up and it hasn't changed!!! Lucky to have been flown there... And Howlett is great as well.
2 screws out, 2 broke off inside and 1-6" plate out... ( Dr Howlett A BOWHUNT'N fool! Said beforehand they sometimes will, so I wasn't suprised)
Sooo far goin on 8p.m. and noooo pain med's so we'll see how the nights sleep goes
The plate deff has some edges on it that could of been bugging me,but I really think it got bent as I've gently cruised thru life
He had to bend it to get it out sooo we'll never know for sure.
A pic of the gear... hey I'm lightning up the KLR WoooHoooo

And after some chow...Sherri thot I got her period LOL!

Guess I'll do a quick up to date weekend report before going back to the Beartooth adventure.
So Sean, My Bro in law ask if I'm stick'n around a bit more cuz he would like to brand, neuter, give shots to the calves and shots n dewormer to the heffers, cows and the BULL! Sooo it's all done before he leaves Mon. a.m. to commercial fish for halibut and Black Cod off the coast.
I say Hmmmmmmmmmmmm sure it'll be fun and help him out alot, and the Doc oughta be proud of me for taken it sooo easy 2 day's before surgery right? Plus our pardner Monk (a special brotha from anotha motha since I met him on a boat launch 2800mi from home 10yrs ago)is com'n up Sat morning and we'll have lotsa help, He IS A WALLEYE FISH'N FOOL!! I think he has me beat and I'm known to be in the Hardest Corest League
Puurrty Girl pic to hold you over till I LOAD UP Ranch pics
Sexy Amy from my Fav Breakfast stop in Lewiston (and most of the country), say'n hello to all you FF's...Waffles n' More
Great food, Great Friendly waitresses and Awesome Cooks too!!! I can't say enough of the fun and hospitality they've given me

First a who's who on the Prairie...
My bro n law Sean and me in the only boots i'm pack'n him in his normal clothes
A commercial Fisherman by trade and one of THE BEST... a Long Liner.
Crabbers should work so hard ...pshaw

Then my cooool nephew Randy.... a chip of his dad's 'ol block and super smart n' energetic too!

My Totally cute niece Paisley...Quite independent is she!

My Precious sister Natasha...Tash for short. A gormet cook'n, kid rais'n, animal care giv'n, clothes mak'n, spiritual sensing Peace on the Prairie keep'n girl..... you get the point!

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 04-20-2011 at 06:23 PM
Old 04-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #29
Go-4-It
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 169
GREAT report.

Man your spirit is rare! I can see that you bring out the best in people you came in contact with. That is a real gift. Thanks for sharing. I wish the best for you.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #30
rodr
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 565
Good stuff! And you are inspiring me to take lots of chick pics on my next adventure.
rodr is online now   Reply With Quote