ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #1201
Brainless_1
Loose Nut!

Oddometer: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappa_j View Post
You are just a bit apprehensive because on our last ride I smoked you like a poorly rolled joint (medicinal marijuana of course. For glaucoma)

You are absoulutely correct and I learned that you dont stop very often either I lost sight of the direction your bike was traveling many times then you tried to kill me by taking me off hat little dropoff that I didnt know was there.

You just remember that paybacks are a bitch
Brainless_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #1202
zeroblah
Snot nosed kid

Oddometer: 317
Epic ride today, birds were singing, trail was bitchin, bike was flowing. Found a new trail behind the house. Hope everyone had a good day like mine. P.s. I'm still waiting to here about the blown up bike
Old 04-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #1203
papa_j OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroblah View Post
Epic ride today, birds were singing, trail was bitchin, bike was flowing. Found a new trail behind the house. Hope everyone had a good day like mine.
Sounds awesome.
papa_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #1204
papa_j OP
Studly Adventurer

redonkulous

Absolutely redonkulous. Stay tuned for the blooper at the end.

http://youtu.be/K4qzh6YBW1Q
Old 04-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #1205
zeroblah
Snot nosed kid

I wanted to let everyone know that we are riding sunday morning, more exploratory than anything else, i found some realy neat trails betwen nickerbocker 574 and bloomfield. We will be meeting up at the motocross track in aztec at around nine o'clock. Anyone is welcome to join, It wil be a little bit slower pace as i trying to figure out the trail system, but hopefully will give us a lot of chances to play around as well
Old 04-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #1206
Brainless_1
Loose Nut!

Quote:
I wanted to let everyone know that we are riding sunday morning, more exploratory than anything else, i found some realy neat trails betwen nickerbocker 574 and bloomfield. We will be meeting up at the motocross track in aztec at around nine o'clock. Anyone is welcome to join, It wil be a little bit slower pace as i trying to figure out the trail system, but hopefully will give us a lot of chances to play around as well

OUT (Opposite of IN)

Will be on the road driving catch up with you after May 7th
Old 04-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #1207
papa_j OP
Studly Adventurer

Mo-fucking-ab. Stay tuned for the ride report.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #1208
zeroblah
Snot nosed kid

I banged up myself pretty good today. So if I ride tomorrow, it will he around 11 am. Hopefully give time for drugs to kick in.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #1209
Brainless_1
Loose Nut!

Quote:
I banged up myself pretty good today. So if I ride tomorrow, it will he around 11 am. Hopefully give time for drugs to kick in.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #1210
papa_j OP
Studly Adventurer

Moab Kane Creek Fail One

So Eaten Dirt and I got out to Moab for two days. We hooked up with Jim from dualsportutah.com for a "dual sport ride". On day two we rode the Kane Creek Trail. Jim was leading the group up the creek. So I was up the creek without a paddle.

http://youtu.be/TSDNEHdZBBs

Old 05-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #1211
Ol76r
Adventurer

Oddometer: 50
Quote:
The drugs must have worked....that was one of the best rides in quite a while partly because it was all new to me. Are we going to be trail snobs and keep this one to ourselves?
Ol76r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #1212
Ol76r
Adventurer

Oddometer: 50
[QUOTE=pappa_j;18573086]So Eaten Dirt and I got out to Moab for two days. We hooked up with Jim from dualsportutah.com for a "dual sport ride". On day two we rode the Kane Creek Trail. Jim was leading the group up the creek. So I was up the creek without a paddle.QUOTE]

Looks like Mucho fun even though i would normally avoid water like a cat....The Gas Gas didn't come with a paddle?
Ol76r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #1213
zeroblah
Snot nosed kid

I think we're going to be trail snobs, no one seems to be interested in riding anymore. I'm just as happy keeping that area to our selves.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #1214
taosgsr
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 400
Husky

Well I'm sitting in a bar at DIA waiting for my flight back home. I got the word from PJs cycle in ABQ the bike is just about done. What held up the repair was one part that they could not find in the states, it had to come from Italy. The word I got was it had cold seized most likely from an air leak at the reed block. All Parts replaced and hopefully better than new. Im hoping to get to ABQ to pick it up as soon as possible and back riding. If PJs hasn't done a leak down after the repair I think I might do that before I start riding it again. I also want to say that Aaron and Dave down there at PJs have been great to deal with.
I also read another thread and it looks like a good portion of Hermosa creek is open.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #1215
zeroblah
Snot nosed kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by taosgsr View Post
Well I'm sitting in a bar at DIA waiting for my flight back home. I got the word from PJs cycle in ABQ the bike is just about done. What held up the repair was one part that they could not find in the states, it had to come from Italy. The word I got was it had cold seized most likely from an air leak at the reed block. All Parts replaced and hopefully better than new. Im hoping to get to ABQ to pick it up as soon as possible and back riding. If PJs hasn't done a leak down after the repair I think I might do that before I start riding it again. I also want to say that Aaron and Dave down there at PJs have been great to deal with.
Woohoo! glad to hear the bike is getting fixed, hopefully it didnt cost you anything to get it fixed. I'm actually going to be at PJ's this saturday, meeting up with a couple people i work with, one of whom is thinking about buying a tiger 800xc. I'll put the strong arm on them to make sure they get it right.