ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
CO-or-bust OP
Wobbly Barn

Oddometer: 168
Question Sun Oct 13: Any Dirty Riders in Hunter Mt. NY area?

Rode Hunter Mt. last weekend at the BMW Color in the Catskills and had a great time!

Will be back in area hiking Kaaterskill Falls with a group on Saturday Oct. 12th. Plan to break off from the group, after hiking and Hunter's Oktobrefest, then solo camp --- hopefully "primitive" camping somewhere inside Catskill State Park.

So, I'm looking for any Hunter, or other somewhat local areas, looking to ride on Sunday the 13th and who would be willing to let me tag along... (I know that Hunter Mt. itself is off limits now, but would LOVE to hit up some of the other trails in the area, with someone who knows where the hell they're going.)

If anyone is up for it, PM me and we can work out details, timing, etc.

Thanks Guys!
Btw, I'll be on my Husky TE610, will stow my camping gear somewhere prior to riding and consider myself to be a somewhat aggressive rider. willing to give pretty much anything a shot...