User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
mtnseeker1 OP
dirty me

Oddometer: 37
Early ride in the dez.

I went out the other day and rode very early.
We I meen one chick and my male friend started at 6:30 the other day out in the Desert. This is one of those days that was the first bright day after the monsoons. As we started we all noticed a big orange hot air ballon doing his or her thing and it was cool. Right up there were the early sun cast a light upon it. It was right as the sun was doing her thing.
My one friend knows nothing of this web site but my other friend is aware of it as I am. We met about a month ago at east Zion with the flying monkey group.
I have to addmit the first day she brought to my attention a rainbow hanging in the vert go or the rain that never hits the ground.
I am Mtnseeker1 on here and I will let her tell you more but the thing is with just one outing I have met a great friend and we have been riding ever since.
Now we are talking with others from here to do a Grand Canyon ride.
In short Thank you to those that put this site together but mostly thank you world for peeps that get together to ride....

Great place to meet and make friends from all over.
This site rules.
The thing is as I was on this Monkey thing I meet some of the coolest peeps and Jesse and his wife set this up like 4years ago I think and I will not miss another one.
Big ass thanks to all I met and hope to ride with you all sometime and somewhere.
What a great bunch of hooligans.

I'm not rel good with names but i did meet many of great guys and gals.
I met this one dude from AZ. I think and he was telling all about how cool Mexico is. He was one of them boys riding two up on a KTM950 If memory serves me right.
Another was doing the same but I had a great chance to learn as the ride was over and he was changing tires.
Anyways I am so glad I tried with my little 500 I had the time of my life and meet some really cool folks.

mtnseeker1 screwed with this post 08-08-2014 at 12:33 AM
mtnseeker1 is offline   Reply With Quote