Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #16
DRRambler
AKA Albertastrom

Oddometer: 819
Congratulations on the new venture. It looks like you're off to a great start!
DRRambler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #17
RydRy
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 328
ahhh makes sense now- I saw you taking photos in front of the GREEN MNTN INN of the 800 st ( I live 1 building down) and wondered what was up- got it- and love the idea- very awesome- best of luck and I will make sure to utilize your services when visitors come to VT-
Ryan-Stowe
RydRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:07 AM   #18
MWValley
Gadget Guy Supérieur

Oddometer: 628
website is on!

Website looks great! Good job all around.

I hope the tourists just pouring out of the airport and into your shuttle vehicle. Best wishes for a successful venture!

-from all of us at Whitehorse (over here in New Hampster)

When life hands you melons, you could be dyslexic.

MWValley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #19
MonkeyboyVT OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWValley View Post
Website looks great! Good job all around.

-from all of us at Whitehorse (over here in New Hampster)
Thanks Guys Much credit to my buddy Jesse, West branch photography who took most of the photos on the site. (all the good ones) He does a lot of work for Stowe Mountain as well as weddings, yada yada.... but I'm pretty sure he likes moto photography the best!

Here are some shots of him in action.....

And some of Jesse's shots.....

Old 07-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #20
PWRCRZR
Grumpy Old Bastard

Oddometer: 7,218
Congrats on the venture....I am sure within a season or so you will have lots of bikes and business.
However, I am not complaining because I know that I am probably better today then I will be tomorrow, so I try and enjoy every day as it comes, and stay determined to live well and be appreciative of what I still can do..."Stromsurfer"
PWRCRZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #21
MonkeyboyVT OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Our support rig:

MotoVermont will deliver and pick up your rental motorcycle if needed. We also offer free Airport pick up.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #22
a1fa
Riding Nomad™

Oddometer: 13,299
hmm a weekend getaway to Vermont for a nice ride in foreseeable future.
a1fa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:15 PM   #23
a1fa
Riding Nomad™

Oddometer: 13,299
May I suggest that you put some kind of general idea map for your recommended destinations..
a1fa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #24
MonkeyboyVT OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1fa View Post
May I suggest that you put some kind of general idea map for your recommended destinations..
Good idea.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #25
drangzt
n00b

Oddometer: 1
Thumb First Customer

I had the distinct pleasure of being Eric's first customer. I was in Vermont on business and found that I had a day free. I remembered seeing something about being able to rent BMW's in Vermont on a posting and after a quick search I found MotoVermont. Eric was great to deal with and I was soon motoring down the beautiful hi-ways of Vermont on an R1200RT with all the gear I needed. It was a great experience and I highly recommend Eric and MotoVermont, great way to site see in beautiful Vermont!
drangzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #26
MonkeyboyVT OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Thanks for the Review. Glad you enjoyed the ride!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #27
MonkeyboyVT OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Thank you Kawasaki Concours Owners Group

Thank you to the Kawasaki Concours Owners Group for recommending MotoVermont to the attendees of their 2011 National Rally in Mt. Snow Vermont!

Some attendees exploring the unique roads of Vermont and New Hampshire:

Mt. Washington

Old 09-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #28
whitman
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Talking great owner, immaculate bikes, gorgeous surroundings

Eric thank you soo much for opening your shop in vermont! I'm sure you understand how much we need a guy like you out there making these dreams a reality. The kind of riding we did, and the experience we had just would not have been if it weren't for your shop (motovermont.) For the others reading this, my girlfriend and I took out the oh-so-sexy F800ST this month from the 7th to the 11th, revisiting vermont, massachusetts and new hampshire for the first time in ten years since I moved to seattle (and first time ever for anna.) As only riders know, there is no better way to experience your surroundings than to be on a bike.. simply put there is no better way to take it all in. Ten years ago, I think at the time I was just enamored by driving myself around in my pickup (I'm thirty now) and it just never really occurred to me that I was missing out on anything. I would drive myself from place to place, in a way I can only compare to looking only at the ground in front of your feet while walking through town. Route 30 / rt 7 / rt 9 in vermont, new hampshire, rt 202, 116, 47 boston, amherst, northampton, pelham, new salem, montague and all of the 'back roads' up into brattleboro through warwick and royalston were just incredible. Where else can you see real history, 200 year old stone walls, offset A-frame post and beam houses, apple orchards, maple-lined town commons and the familiar white church steeple of the upcoming town. The northeast is a GEM and though I felt I knew what I had when I lived there, it truly 'hit home' with me on this trip.

It was outstanding having Eric on the line through all of my flight delays on the way out there, holding down the fort and being extremely accommodating. I also appreciated the consult about road condition and weather before leaving seattle, the very kind and easy-going professionalism and of course I appreciate the immaculate condition of his bikes. This trip has opened my eyes on my old home in the NE, and we will be back again soon. Eric, thanks again and take care of yourself.

Eli and Anna
whitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #29
whitman
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleM View Post
Looking forward to renting from you when I visit my sister. Untiil now only Harleys availible.
@DoubleM, for real isn't it just impossible to find anything other than harleys? I was looking in Mass, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and was just out of luck. I found one single Yamaha yzf1300 in CT and somebody rented it something like five minutes before I called back to rent it. Honestly I flew into Burlington specifically because of MotoVermont, and more than happy to have Burlington as a home-base.. the town itself is beautiful, easy to get in and out. I'm also more than happy everything happened as it did so we rented through Eric. There appears to be one big conglomerate that handles motorcycle rentals nationwide and it was driving me up a wall to see nothing but harleys in the NE.
whitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #30
MonkeyboyVT OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitman View Post
Eric thank you soo much for opening your shop in vermont! I'm sure you understand how much we need a guy like you out there making these dreams a reality. The kind of riding we did, and the experience we had just would not have been if it weren't for your shop (motovermont.) For the others reading this, my girlfriend and I took out the oh-so-sexy F800ST this month from the 7th to the 11th, revisiting vermont, massachusetts and new hampshire for the first time in ten years since I moved to seattle (and first time ever for anna.) As only riders know, there is no better way to experience your surroundings than to be on a bike.. simply put there is no better way to take it all in. Ten years ago, I think at the time I was just enamored by driving myself around in my pickup (I'm thirty now) and it just never really occurred to me that I was missing out on anything. I would drive myself from place to place, in a way I can only compare to looking only at the ground in front of your feet while walking through town. Route 30 / rt 7 / rt 9 in vermont, new hampshire, rt 202, 116, 47 boston, amherst, northampton, pelham, new salem, montague and all of the 'back roads' up into brattleboro through warwick and royalston were just incredible. Where else can you see real history, 200 year old stone walls, offset A-frame post and beam houses, apple orchards, maple-lined town commons and the familiar white church steeple of the upcoming town. The northeast is a GEM and though I felt I knew what I had when I lived there, it truly 'hit home' with me on this trip.

It was outstanding having Eric on the line through all of my flight delays on the way out there, holding down the fort and being extremely accommodating. I also appreciated the consult about road condition and weather before leaving seattle, the very kind and easy-going professionalism and of course I appreciate the immaculate condition of his bikes. This trip has opened my eyes on my old home in the NE, and we will be back again soon. Eric, thanks again and take care of yourself.

Eli and Anna
Thank You, Thank You! I can't tell you how great it is to hear reviews like that!

It has been a pleasure and so much fun offering this service in New England. - Of course the ADV rider community has been instrumental in spreading the word and supporting this endeavor from the get-go, so to thank you all, MotoVermont is offering a 10% discount to ADV inmates for rentals of 2 days +

Also, check out our Facebook page for ride reports, reviews, specials and new bikes!