We sell just the panniers- you'll need a oem or aftermarket rack and a puck kit

Mike
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:22 AM   #212
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Oddometer: 1,259
Our #1 selling bag! Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin

A tried and tested favourite, this British made sleeping bag combines micro pack size with serious performance.
International best seller and brand leader, this lightest and smallest of the Softie® sleeping bag range utilises space age technology in the form of a highly breathable metallised barrier (Relectatherm) to give a temperaturerating that exceeds expectations. Used in climates as diverse as the Australian outback to the foothills of the Himalayas. Comes with reinforced foot as standard.
$194.50
Old 03-02-2012, 04:21 AM   #213
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Centre Stand Guard - Plain - Silver The centre stand guard gives optimum protection - against stones protruding from the ground or bumps when riding off road. The guard is manufactured with PEM studs which with the "P" clips makes for easy fitting. It also means that they won't work loose over time. This guard was deliberately manufactured with no holes to prevent your bike getting caught on stones or branches. The Centre Stand Guard is made in Britain from BS1470 5251-H22 Aluminium. Colour - Matt Silver This item fits the following models: - R1150GS - R1150GSA
$65.00

Old 03-03-2012, 04:24 AM   #214
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

The Stamina 40™ is a streamlined, multi-purpose, single chamber 2440 Cu. In. / 40 litre backpack. The superb back panel system consists of a heavily padded air permeable system for comfort and outstanding back protection. It also has contoured and heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics. There is a zipper compartment on the top and bottom. The top zippered compartment is a great place to store those essentials that need to be easily accessed. The bottom compartment also houses a roll away waterproof cover. The Stamina is a great in-between backpack for those that cant make up their mind up on either the Sleeka Force 35 or the Rocket Pak.

Specifications

• Main Compartment: 2440 Cubic Inches / 40 Liters
  • Weight: 51 oz
  • Dimensions: Main (19”H x 11”W x 9”)
  • Olive, Black, Coyote

$126.95

Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #215
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Mt. Shasta-
Mount this tent on virtually any car, suv, truck or trailer. Lightweight, sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 small children. Ideal for that long trek across the states or a simple weekend getaway. The Mt. Shasta can be positioned on your vehicle in different configurations depending on your need, right side, left side, rear facing and sometimes front facing. The Mt. Shasta will mount to most stock rack systems. Should you require a rack or more capacity, rack systems and crossbars can be purchased from any local rack dealer such as...Thule or Yakima.

Tent fabric: Canvas PVC Coated tent denier ripstop material
Mosquito net fabric: Nylon and fire-resistant
Zippers: YKK-zippers
Floor: Aluminum sheets and foam
Screws: galvanized steel
Open Size: 96"L x 55"W x 52"H
Folded Size: 48"L x 55"W x 12"H
Net Weight: 112 lbs

$1,195.00

Old 03-05-2012, 05:51 AM   #216
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

We are shipping a set of 29L Adventures Series Panniers to Sean T in Fayetteville, NC this morning!
All panniers have been reduced thru St. Patrick's Day...

Old 03-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #217
Irish_Son
I'd jump it

Oddometer: 41
Wow! Can you say fast delivery?? These guys can. So I became a fan of these guys on FB and started watching them update every so ofter on FB. PM posted about a sale on 36L Panniers and I make a crack about doing a sale on their 29L ones. They offer me free shipping on a pair. Seeing a good deal, I pounce. Today, 3 days later my new panniers are at my doorstep. Call that service. They look great. One note, one of them had a slight dent on the lid, might have been from shipping, not sure. I'm not picky as I'm sure I'll be putting a few dents in them anyway.

PM, you guys might consider putting together some different templates together for some of the more popular racks on how to drill and mount your different products. I've noticed quite a few questions on that. The templates might sway a few less DIY people into buyers.

I'll post a pic of my new 29L panniers once I have them mounted. Thanks again.

2010 BMW G650GS
Irish_Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:11 AM   #218
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

KTM Rear Rack-

Sculpted to follow the concise lines of the KTM our rear rack offers a much larger area with multiple securing points. Designed and manufactured in the UK from 3mm aluminium. Color- Black No additional fittings are required as the rack utilises existing fittings and mounting points. This item fits the following models: KTM 950 Adventure KTM 950 Adventure S KTM 990 Adventure KTM 990 Adventure S KTM 990 Adventure R Shipping weight 0.78 kg
$90.00

Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #219
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Warmer weather is here...

Snugpak Jungle Bag

A sleeping bag for warmer conditions (summer) that packs smaller than a coconut.

The weight of the Travelsoft insulation was chosen for its performance in hot clammy conditions and is made into a sleeping bag that can be opened up into a quilt for more versatility when travelling.
Comes complete with a concealed roll away mosquito net which can be zipped over the face sealing the sleeping bag not only from mosquitoes but all manner of insects.
$75.50

Old 03-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #220
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

The Crossover™ by Snugpak® is another sought after and requested product. The Crossover™ is a great single shoulder strap day pack for anyone. With its single shoulder strap criss crossing over the owners chest it makes it easy to put on and take off as well as very comfortable. Also there is a small section of MOLLE webbing on the waist strap where someone could place and use a pouch for a cell phone, flashlight, knife etc. Also there is webbing on the shoulder strap as well where a phone or portable radio could be attached and also a hydration drinking tube could be routed and secured for easy access. The Crossover™ also has a hidden compartment that can be accessed from two different zippered openings. The concealed compartment has one panel completely covered in Velcro® to attach various pouches like maybe for a handgun, knife, mace, money, passport, etc.
Features

• Zippered concealed compartment with Velcro® backing to attach a number of different pouches to secure and hold a handgun, knife, mace, passport or money etc.
  • MOLLE Webbing on waist strap
  • Black-Tan-Olive

$69.95

Old 03-24-2012, 04:01 AM   #221
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

BMW R1200GS & R1200GSA - Polycarbonate Headlight Guard
Protect your headlights from expensive damage due to wayward stones and other detritus with our heavy duty polycarbonate guard. Also because of the way the guard is fitted the rider will not suffer from reflected glare.

This polycarbonate headlight guard has been designed by us at Rugged Roads and is manufactured to the highest quality in the UK. We have made the fixing brackets out of Stainless Steel - and the guard itself from Makrolon® Color - Clear polycarbonate.
$49.95

Old 03-27-2012, 04:40 AM   #222
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Compact multi-functional packing box, used to group small items and clothing in your rucksack or luggage. Useful for t-shirts, socks underwear and all kinds of small items. Features an easy grip handle, zipper closure along with mesh inspection panels for easy identification of contents and comes in three convenient sizes.

Available Colors: Black
$15.00

NeedForSpeed screwed with this post 03-27-2012 at 04:45 AM
Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #223
mrfish52
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Hey Mike are still offering the 10% discount to adv rider headcases? I got in touch with you
Yesterday by email didn t know you were on here. I f you remember the email it was about
Racks and hardware. I would be using givi monokey rack for a Aprilia etv 1000[Caponord]. I know
Not your normal bike then again I m not normal! Thanks again for your time and response.
mrfish52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:25 AM   #224
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Nice prodcut review of the Snugpak Sleeka in the the spring issue of Overland Journal

Sleeka Original - "nicknamed Softie". The original mid layer insulated garment. There have been many emulations, but only ever one filled with Snugpak's own Softie insulation. Tried and tested in every conflict since the Falklands War (and never beaten). Paratex Light outer shell for higher performance, moisture wicking and breathability.
$187.50

Old 04-05-2012, 03:24 AM   #225
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

The Scorpion 3™ by Snugpak® is a new and exciting addition for Snugpak®. The first thing people will notice about the Scorpion 3™ is its stylish and sleek design. This design helps the Scorpion 3™ to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With it’s 5000mm PU Coated Fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry, as it should be. The Scorpion 3™ has one door and three vents as well as all types of extras like internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh, all seams are seam taped and much much more. The Scorpion 3™ is a Fly First pitch type tent.

Features
•Interior Mesh Pockets (10 Total - 6 on each side) •1 Door •3 Vents •All seams are taped sealed •Alloy Stakes (18 + 2 Spare Stakes) •Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only (As pictuered above) •Comes with a Repair Kit to allow for repairs while on the move if needed.

Specifications
•Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating •Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh •50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh •DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors •All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum •Trail Weight: 6.44 lbs(Fly, Inner Tent & Poles) •Pack Weight: 7.47 lbs (Fly, Inner Tent, Poles, Stakes, Repair Kit & Carry Case)

$339.00