ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
davebeef OP
Buffoon
 
davebeef's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Oddometer: 268
2015 Scottish Tiddler's Tootle

Some photos of the interesting machines and characters that took part in the second running of this event. A great time was had by all with nearly 70, sub 250cc machines completing the route. Life is good!!
Rgds
D.





























































__________________
'70 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, '78 FLH Shovelhead
'81 BMW R100, '79 MZ 250/1, '81 MZ 250/1
davebeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
sfc1k
Adventurer
 
sfc1k's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Sunny Scotland
Oddometer: 63
lovely, thanks for those pics - knew there was something I'd been meaning to go & gawp at this weekend.

Some familiar faces & bikes there, nice to see the covey of wee MVs out and about and lots of lovely MZs - I'm sure one of the MZ owners looks familiar for the Laverda world.

I really must get myself an eligible tiddler - it's <250cc & older than er '89?
sfc1k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 10:10 PM   #3
anonny
What could go wrong?
 
anonny's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Beautiful Revelstoke BC
Oddometer: 5,703
A lot of cool bikes, thanks for posting the pics
__________________
Kawasaki H1 build thread

71- 450 Honda CL re & re

Just another pathetic sheep following the herd

anonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM   #4
YamaGeek
Ancient trailbike padwan
 
YamaGeek's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: western oregon
Oddometer: 6,405
There were some gorgeous old Auto-cycles and you didn't even get photos of them.

Blasphemy!
__________________
____________________________________________
We're here because of a love most exestential. (toothy)


YamaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #5
davebeef OP
Buffoon
 
davebeef's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Oddometer: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfc1k View Post
lovely, thanks for those pics - knew there was something I'd been meaning to go & gawp at this weekend.

Some familiar faces & bikes there, nice to see the covey of wee MVs out and about and lots of lovely MZs - I'm sure one of the MZ owners looks familiar for the Laverda world.

I really must get myself an eligible tiddler - it's <250cc & older than er '89?

The time next year's tootle comes around anything manufactured prior to May 1991 will be eligible, so gear yourself up with a Kwacker K1RS or similar!
Me, I'm biased towards the iron curtain stuff....
Rgds
D.
__________________
'70 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, '78 FLH Shovelhead
'81 BMW R100, '79 MZ 250/1, '81 MZ 250/1
davebeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM   #6
davebeef OP
Buffoon
 
davebeef's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Oddometer: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamaGeek View Post
There were some gorgeous old Auto-cycles and you didn't even get photos of them.

Blasphemy!
Guilty as charged.
__________________
'70 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, '78 FLH Shovelhead
'81 BMW R100, '79 MZ 250/1, '81 MZ 250/1
davebeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #7
sfc1k
Adventurer
 
sfc1k's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Sunny Scotland
Oddometer: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeef View Post
The time next year's tootle comes around anything manufactured prior to May 1991 will be eligible, so gear yourself up with a Kwacker K1RS or similar!
Me, I'm biased towards the iron curtain stuff....
Rgds
D.

Not sure I fold up enough these days for a KR1S / TZR or suchlike.

herself's knackered old GN might be eligible (unless it was registered in August 91) so I might have some work to do over the winter
sfc1k is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015