ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Canada
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #121
skysailor
Rat Rider
 
skysailor's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Kenora, Canada
Oddometer: 3,293
Funny there's a section for the new Triumph 800 XC and the Tenere, but nothing that'll fit a DR650? The DR has to outnumber the Tenere and the 800 XC by 500 to 1? Huge market missing here. We buy DR's so we have some money left over to farkle the shit out of them. Not everybody has the 18K to spend on a new Tenere? But I do have the 700$ or so for Happy Trails/Jessie bags for my DR.
Lyle
skysailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #122
waterlilly OP
No Agenda World Tour
 
waterlilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 774
DR400 & 650 ect

We will have this up soon, we need to get a good picture of a DR to add to the site. We are actually looking at one to do a project on. The same with Kawi, it will have the Versey/KLX/KLR also the Honda Varedaro/XR650/CF250/230
Yamaha WR250 ect.

Our new Dual Sport Plus website is now live.
It's still a work in progress, it will take a while before we have as many parts & accessories on the website as have we in the store. Please have a look and let us know what you think.
www.dualsportplus.com
The DSP staff still want to do the personal one-on-one sales service whether it be by phone, email or via the new website. We look forward to your continued support while we go through the learning curve of using the new e-commerce store.
Thank You for choosing Dual Sport Plus for all your adventure needs.
__________________
NO AGENDA WORLD TOUR
klr650 2004
klx250 2009
join us on Facebook

waterlilly screwed with this post 05-06-2012 at 04:12 PM
waterlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #123
BackRoader
Heading There Next
 
BackRoader's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: The Center of Canada, Home of the Arctic Vortex
Oddometer: 4,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by skysailor View Post
Funny there's a section for the new Triumph 800 XC and the Tenere, but nothing that'll fit a DR650? The DR has to outnumber the Tenere and the 800 XC by 500 to 1? Huge market missing here. We buy DR's so we have some money left over to farkle the shit out of them. Not everybody has the 18K to spend on a new Tenere? But I do have the 700$ or so for Happy Trails/Jessie bags for my DR.
Lyle

Looks like you won't have to double up those Green Garbage Bags for another season.
__________________
2011 BMW R1200GS Triple Black, 1983 Yamaha RZ350, 1978 Yamaha XS650 SE,1967 Honda CD125, 2007 Kawasaki Super Sherpa, 2004 Yamaha BWS, 1980 Honda C70 Cub.
BackRoader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #124
waterlilly OP
No Agenda World Tour
 
waterlilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieO View Post
Is there no "bikes for sale" section anymore?
only when we have some bikes for sale. Nothing available now, and we don't hold stuff in the summer.

Simply no room.
__________________
NO AGENDA WORLD TOUR
klr650 2004
klx250 2009
join us on Facebook
waterlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #125
QCRider
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Oddometer: 85
Great service!!!

Hey guys,

I'm the guy from Costa Rica who went a few times to your store before getting the Klim gear and Heidenau tires. Just want to say that I had a GREAT experience, and will definitely go back and visit you next time I'm in the country. I'm back in CR now, and loving that new Badlands Pro gear. Btw, the 34 pants are fitting just fine now - must have been all that poutine I had when I was in Quebec City!

I put on the Heidenaus on the 1200GS yesterday, and all the guys at the BMW agency were telling me how great those tires are. I enrolled of the BMW GS Challenge this weekend, so should find out how good they are in dirt.

Anyway thanks again to the team. You guys are awesome! And good luck with the trip to SA! That should be a fantastic adventure!! If you ever come to Costa Rica, don't hesitate to ping me.
QCRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #126
skysailor
Rat Rider
 
skysailor's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Kenora, Canada
Oddometer: 3,293
Happy somebody was able to get a Klim jacket.
skysailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:53 PM   #127
Mr. C
I need more bike time!!
 
Mr. C's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Lindsay, Ontario
Oddometer: 524
How about a section for the Yamaha TTR 230


__________________
2001 KLR650 (still love these bikes!)
2006 TTR-230 (mine)
2008 TTR-125L (hers)
2009 DRZ400S (sold)
2002 KLR650 (sold)
Mr. C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:39 AM   #128
waterlilly OP
No Agenda World Tour
 
waterlilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 774
Lots of Roto Pax's now in....
__________________
NO AGENDA WORLD TOUR
klr650 2004
klx250 2009
join us on Facebook
waterlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #129
waterlilly OP
No Agenda World Tour
 
waterlilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCRider View Post
Hey guys,

I'm the guy from Costa Rica who went a few times to your store before getting the Klim gear and Heidenau tires. Just want to say that I had a GREAT experience, and will definitely go back and visit you next time I'm in the country. I'm back in CR now, and loving that new Badlands Pro gear. Btw, the 34 pants are fitting just fine now - must have been all that poutine I had when I was in Quebec City!

I put on the Heidenaus on the 1200GS yesterday, and all the guys at the BMW agency were telling me how great those tires are. I enrolled of the BMW GS Challenge this weekend, so should find out how good they are in dirt.

Anyway thanks again to the team. You guys are awesome! And good luck with the trip to SA! That should be a fantastic adventure!! If you ever come to Costa Rica, don't hesitate to ping me.
That some day we will do. glad you liked your KLIM suit,
__________________
NO AGENDA WORLD TOUR
klr650 2004
klx250 2009
join us on Facebook
waterlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #130
Lornce
Lost In Place
 
Lornce's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Way Out There.
Oddometer: 17,289
Hi Cath.

Nice to see Les and Jody at the counter yesterday. And nice to get exactly what I needed for two different bikes at a very reasonable price.

Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #131
Groves
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Groves's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: The Hammer
Oddometer: 318
Thanks DSP gang, excellent service getting the Versys tuned up today.
Groves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #132
waterlilly OP
No Agenda World Tour
 
waterlilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 774
Thumb Christmas Open House

Dual Sport Plus

Would like to extend an invite to you all to join us for
our

Christmas Open House

Sat November 24th from 9am-4pm

We have some special guests coming in, along with many reps

Join us for some hot cider/coffee/tea

and the

chilli cook off


between Jody and myself

__________________
NO AGENDA WORLD TOUR
klr650 2004
klx250 2009
join us on Facebook

waterlilly screwed with this post 11-14-2012 at 09:57 AM
waterlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:34 AM   #133
Sewerat
Cert. bike whore
 
Sewerat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Brooksdale, ON
Oddometer: 1,160
I'm just getting ready to head out in a bit. See all you ffers around 10
__________________
2009 WR250R "Da Mini Bike"
"That's our colour: mud!"
Sewerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:39 PM   #134
Sewerat
Cert. bike whore
 
Sewerat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Brooksdale, ON
Oddometer: 1,160
Thanks again guys it was a good day, nice day for a ride. About 300kms of another testament to the klim gear in another weather condition test.

So the roads in this morning were bad until about Paris and the coming home they were great until I get almost home then the condition worsened as I got closer to home and then I found this spot.
__________________
2009 WR250R "Da Mini Bike"
"That's our colour: mud!"
Sewerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #135
waterlilly OP
No Agenda World Tour
 
waterlilly's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Oddometer: 774
Oops that does not look good, hope your not hurt. Just would like to send a huge note of Thank You to all that had a chance to come for a visit to the open house yesterday. Little on the chilly side and so was the chilli
Once again Thank You to all our customers from Across Canada oh the one fellow in Spain.
Cheers
Catharine/Les/Jody/Tim/Rick & Jeff the new guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewerat View Post
Thanks again guys it was a good day, nice day for a ride. About 300kms of another testament to the klim gear in another weather condition test.

So the roads in this morning were bad until about Paris and the coming home they were great until I get almost home then the condition worsened as I got closer to home and then I found this spot.
__________________
NO AGENDA WORLD TOUR
klr650 2004
klx250 2009
join us on Facebook
waterlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014