User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2015, 02:25 PM   #1
rebelrider153 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 45
Magadan bags

I really like the looks of these is there anywhere in the us to purchase or is adventure spec the only place they are available?
Old 05-19-2015, 09:43 PM   #2
Aprilia
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 790
I also was looking to purchase. Couldn't find anything state side but did speak with a vendor in UK to purchase. A couple days before I was going to order I got hands on with a new soft bag manufacturer here in the US.... www.moskomoto.com Also in the vendor section here on ADV. Had them for a year and just about put them through hell and back...couldn't be more pleased. Liked them so much I purchased additional mount plates and now use them on 4 different bikes; dirt, light weight DS, heavy weight DS and sport tourer.
Aprilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:17 AM   #3
rebelrider153 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilia View Post
I also was looking to purchase. Couldn't find anything state side but did speak with a vendor in UK to purchase. A couple days before I was going to order I got hands on with a new soft bag manufacturer here in the US.... www.moskomoto.com Also in the vendor section here on ADV. Had them for a year and just about put them through hell and back...couldn't be more pleased. Liked them so much I purchased additional mount plates and now use them on 4 different bikes; dirt, light weight DS, heavy weight DS and sport tourer.

Thanks for the reply. Price looks better does the mosko distribute the weight kinda high or is it not bad? Looks like a good system
Old 05-20-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
Aprilia
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelrider153 View Post
Thanks for the reply. Price looks better does the mosko distribute the weight kinda high or is it not bad? Looks like a good system
Depends on what racks you use, how you mount them and how you fill your bag. On my dirt bike I can feel a difference but the KLR and S10 it doesn't matter.
Aprilia is offline   Reply With Quote