ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Pics, pics, pics...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #196
nachtflug
infidel
 
nachtflug's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Harrys place
Oddometer: 45,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn1203 View Post
Brilliant bikes, well photographed SVP
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #197
nachtflug
infidel
 
nachtflug's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Harrys place
Oddometer: 45,698
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #198
sfarson
On a Ride
 
sfarson's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Location: Rockies
Oddometer: 2,128
Things kinda came together for this pause before the Continental Divide...

__________________
The Colorado Book
sfarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #199
nachtflug
infidel
 
nachtflug's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Harrys place
Oddometer: 45,698



[IMG][/IMG]
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #200
Glenno
Adventurer
 
Glenno's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Oddometer: 46
__________________
Hooligan at Heart
Glenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #201
nachtflug
infidel
 
nachtflug's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Harrys place
Oddometer: 45,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenno View Post
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #202
EggChaser
Studly Adventurer
 
EggChaser's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Hamsphire/Surrey Borders
Oddometer: 536







EggChaser screwed with this post 06-10-2012 at 11:19 AM
EggChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #203
yelnoc
Carpe Cerevisi
 
yelnoc's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Chandler - Hell or Heaven (which month?) Arizona!
Oddometer: 205
Ducati Museum in Italy




One from Cologne show a few years ago.... can you say carbon?



My old BMW...modern porn...

__________________
Scott
yelnoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:05 AM   #204
Loutre
Cosmopolitan Adv
 
Loutre's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Reaver's Shed :o)
Oddometer: 3,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggChaser View Post






that exhaust is lovely
__________________
Keep the smile on your face!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
You can be imitated but not replaced. You're such a special blend the recipe is guarded like KFC's 11 herbs and spices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post


Loutre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #205
FloridaSteve
Beastly Adventurer
 
FloridaSteve's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Oddometer: 2,082


FloridaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #206
Unstable Rider
Beyond Thunderdome
 
Unstable Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: 10,000 Lakes Minnesota
Oddometer: 2,363
Oh my garsh, so many fine rides in there-- many of you's great fotographers!
__________________
.
-“Ah, you're wasting you're time. They can't track us over rocks. Tell them that.......... --Who are those guys?”
Unstable Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #207
nunuk
In Thrust We Trust
 
nunuk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Bar cel ona
Oddometer: 22


nunuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #208
Bryn1203 OP
Dances with spaniels
 
Bryn1203's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Denial - UK
Oddometer: 1,815
Saw this & thought 'nice custom bike' - looked a little harder & thought - 'nice ride', looked real hard & realised that it is an outstanding sports bike IMO

Roland Sands should be in charge of all American motorbike design,

__________________
Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Get $5 off Smugmug - use this code NxRfLxbR5xhlE
Bryn1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #209
Bryn1203 OP
Dances with spaniels
 
Bryn1203's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Denial - UK
Oddometer: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtflug View Post
point taken
__________________
Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Get $5 off Smugmug - use this code NxRfLxbR5xhlE
Bryn1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #210
Bryn1203 OP
Dances with spaniels
 
Bryn1203's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Denial - UK
Oddometer: 1,815
Buell XB12R motor



__________________
Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Get $5 off Smugmug - use this code NxRfLxbR5xhlE
Bryn1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014