User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2015, 05:06 PM   #1
DirtDud OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 95
Looking for trials Riders in Eastern Pa

How about some riders in North Jersey /central Jersey / Eastern Pa ?There are a few of us that are trying to get together weekly and do some riding . We have some great areas within an hour of Easton Pa . Love to hear from you .
Old 03-29-2015, 04:45 PM   #2
DirtDud OP
Adventurer

There were 4 of us out in some great riding areas today perfect weather a little ice n snow but we sure could use some more riders !
Old 04-05-2015, 03:36 PM   #3
DirtDud OP
Adventurer

375 views and no Nj / Eastern Pa riders yet . Good times are being missed by others , for sure !
Old 04-05-2015, 05:35 PM   #4
dblacknj
Master of the Obvious

Oddometer: 298
You say 1 hour from Easton. I,m down on the shore near Pt Pleasant. Its over an hour to Easton on a good day. From my house to AOAA is 3 hours. Potts Vegas is close to 3 hours. Durty Dabbers is 5plus.

My point is on the map, these places look close to Jersey, but the way the highways are layed out simple trips become monumental.

I have a Sherco 2.9 thats beggin to be ridden. Would like to take it out to AOAA more often. Problem is to ride for 3 hours means a 6 hour truck ride. Maybe now and then, but not frequently.

Could you be a lttle more specific, so we can crunch the numbers...

thanks
Old 04-06-2015, 02:31 PM   #5
DirtDud OP
Adventurer

I will be going by you on Wensday for work and you are far away ! But we would love to get you to join us if you can . We have some good riding in Saylorsburg / the Poconos and between Jim Thorpe and Pottsville . You can get rides with us out of Easton to some of the events if you want some company ? The events are a ways off for us to I will have a big cruiser truck this year in a few weeks . My business is nuts through April and the start of May so after that we will try to ride a few times a week .
Old 05-04-2015, 06:56 PM   #6
DirtDud OP
Adventurer

We had 6 trials riders on Sunday really nice ride . I knew that we as a group could not do an event 2 riders had not ridden in 18 months . I loaned one of my bikes to one of the guys and he broke the shifter I put on 6 hours earlier ! but what a great day , if you are somewere near us join in !
Old 05-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #7
PTRadam
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 504
District 6

You guys should try to hit up some D6 events. You missed the first 2 but check out the schedule and locations and see it you can make any.

http://d6trials.com/
PTRadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:57 PM   #8
DirtDud OP
Adventurer

For sure we will make some of them when we get our trials skills back !What we are looking for is other riders in our area for weekly outings , the more the merrier