Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2012, 02:22 PM   #61
Cortez
BAZINGA!

Oddometer: 6,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaviator View Post
You've got some great riding and scenery around there.

Your scooter should be able to handle dirt roads like those.
+1, and at a sick pace too, I was shocked
how fast I could ride my Agility on roads like that.

SOLD: '03 Peugeot Speedfight2, '07 Kawasaki ER6F ABS, '06 Kymco Agility 125, '12 Kymco Downtown 300i ABS
My Flickr gallery --- My 500px gallery
Cortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #62
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by damasovi View Post
any time!! you are close enough to come and ride here!!

I will keep cerveza fria just for u!

Damasovi

Sounds good man! Maybe this summer I'll come down on the Elite! Only problem is, its 8 hours of freeway. Don't know how the 150 would do for that. Or maybe 1 most of the way would be better. A 250 would be much more ideal for this kind of ride, hopefully by then I'll have a 250! Or, maybe make it an adventure on the 150, a multi days just avoid fast freeways!

But it looks like a beutiful ride all the way down! I'll also have to definitly do it on the Shadow this summer on the Freeway!
Old 01-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #63
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,624
just let me know! and I think the 1 is the best idea then make camp and on next day take on LA, and this is the bad part of the trip, after that it gets a lot better.

I can pick you Up in the US and across the border if that is an issue for you

Damasovi
damasovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:08 PM   #64
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
just let me know! and I think the 1 is the best idea then make camp and on next day take on LA, and this is the bad part of the trip, after that it gets a lot better.

I can pick you Up in the US and across the border if that is an issue for you

Damasovi

I will! Oh damn didn't even relize that theres in Mexico boarder! Shouldn't be a huge issue could probably get me a boarder pass or something whatever they requires.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #65
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

Coming to Baja is no problem, maybe you will not be even spoken to, just wave in. Going to your country will be different. You must have a valid Passport, the INS or homeland security inspector will ask for it, if you fail to have one, then you will be giving the special treatment

Damasovi
Old 01-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #66
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Coming to Baja is no problem, maybe you will not be even spoken to, just wave in. Going to your country will be different. You must have a valid Passport, the INS or homeland security inspector will ask for it, if you fail to have one, then you will be giving the special treatment

Damasovi

So you mean I need to get me a passport coming back, but probably not in? I'll probably just get me one anyways then don't have to worry.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #67
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

what I mean is that anybody entering the USA will ask you for a valid, current USA passport.

Baja is a free area, so coming in, not many, make that almost nobody is stop and if you are stop then just say I coming to see Damasovi... that is all yo
u need! lol!!!

DAmasovi
Old 01-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #68
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
what I mean is that anybody entering the USA will ask you for a valid, current USA passport.

Baja is a free area, so coming in, not many, make that almost nobody is stop and if you are stop then just say I coming to see Damasovi... that is all yo
u need! lol!!!

DAmasovi

Oh ok, got it! That shouldn't be no problem. I'll let you know whenever I decide to come up there!
Old 02-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #69
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

all alone and happy!!!

well it has been a couple of weeks, and very little riding I have done, but it was saturday, my wife had said yes for ridding so I did just that. I did not go far since I wanted to stay close and do other things.

Normally I would have call my group, but sometimes you just want to go alone at your pace and race or stop as much as you want and just talk to people if that is the case, groups don't do these, they talk to each other and enjoy their company's

Did I plan this, or is it a gift from the gods? upper 60's, sunny, no traffic, what more can I ask for? NOP it does not get any better than this!

here is were I took my first break and it was a big a$$ hill, it drop my mph all the way down to 30-35, so it was time for a little side line just to take a couple of pics.

Then it was time for breakfast. But I had not realize that it had rained the prior days, so I took my Beat here:

this was the other way in:

I ate here:

Sorry, I have no food pics because there were 2 guys with there politics talk and blablabla (it is also election time in Mexico) and I was alone and I was hungry so I just ate everything... so nice!

and VIP Parking
Old 02-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #70
btcn
Beastly Adventurer

Very nice! Here it was crazy 80-85 Degrees out here! But I done been sick I was fixin to go take the Elite offroad too.Just a little cruise around town though and then a ride on the Shadow for me.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #71
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

here is where i went, close to 60 miles

Old 02-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #72
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

ok, so it was bright, warm and Saturday... and I was in wine country. So I just had to continue.

it is still early to see graves or just any leaves on the wineries, so I had to settle for pics of the bike next to some wineries.

Monte Xanic! one of the all time greatest

yov may see it, there is a small security boot behind the fence, as soon as I park the guard open the gate and approach me, we then started talking about mpg's and how much I spend on gas, tops speed and so on. Nice guy that wanted to talk to somebody, anybody! lol!! so we went.

Taco Bell ain't got nothing like this!

I couldn't find a rope to tide my horse, so I continue.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #73
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,858
Now that's what I call making good use of those 7 horses

klaviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #74
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

some other places i like along the route

the wall made of empty wine bottles, did I mention it is wine country here?

this hovrse was all show and no go!

well I was almost at the end of the first road, and I got to the Bibayoff winery and I saw some cool photo op such as this one
Old 02-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #75
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

I saw this, what I think is a great photo-painting...

dvring the Rvssian revolvtion of 1918's Mexico welcome them and many settle arovnd here, so some names still are here.