ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #1816
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 23,573
Fresh Meat!!!!

http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=2046
kenny61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #1817
V8
Nightrider

Oddometer: 9,012
your a mean one, Mr. kenny.
V8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #1818
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Its how I roll
Old 05-28-2012, 04:58 AM   #1819
tomatoe333
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
I think I've met him before...
Old 05-28-2012, 06:04 AM   #1820
AWM
Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer: 11,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoe333 View Post
I think I've met him before...

Nah,i wont say it...

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:18 AM   #1821
crankshaft OP
Guns are for pussies

Oddometer: 13,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtflug View Post
ok.

I would throw one in Her if I didn't need to mow the lawn or do my taxes. I bet she would love, getting plowed by a 42 year old out of shape loser with a bad attitude and a sore ass. Maybe she would hang around and wipe my bum when I get....older?
Old 05-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #1822
selkirkswamper
hellbilly

Oddometer: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankshaft View Post
I would throw one in Her if I didn't need to mow the lawn or do my taxes. I bet she would love, getting plowed by a 42 year old out of shape loser with a bad attitude and a sore ass. Maybe she would hang around and wipe my bum when I get....older?

hell yeah
selkirkswamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #1823
Xmoto
Death Race

Oddometer: 2,107
Quote:
I am sure her parents are proud.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:53 AM   #1824
justme23005
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,320
Quote:
Do it right, and she would mow your lawn for you.
justme23005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #1825
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 45,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmoto View Post
I am sure her parents are proud.
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #1826
selkirkswamper
hellbilly

Oddometer: 142
Quote:
but isn't it nice seeing the pole dancers getting a little sun and doing something useful....now if she would bring beer and was mute....
selkirkswamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #1827
V8
Nightrider

Oddometer: 9,012
flug, can you please post pics of a hotter skank ??
V8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #1828
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

looks like some one has been holding out on race results...

Old 05-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #1829
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 45,200
How did the very first National Champion himself come in to being a National Enduro Champion. How many times did you win the National Enduro Championship?

I got lucky. I won 8 National Championships. It really has to do with kind of one of those chain of events. I was living in Ann Arbor and then there was a motorcycle dealer in Toledo and he was really a dealer so his kids could have bikes. My roommate got a job managing that shop and I went down there and started working. Well, that guy was an old enduro riding buddy of John Penton. As a result of that connection, John eventually got me to go to Six Days because I was a motocross guy and you had to have those skills for that. Then I rode one or two enduros but didn't do any good but then we did the Six Days in '73. After that, the Swedes had brought over this trick 350 Husky prototype that they raced and it was in our office in Ohio so I like scammed it after the Six Days and took it to an Enduro in St. Louis, Missouri, and won the damn thing overall on that bike. So I had been riding kind of the wrong bike and stepped onto the right bike and won that and was just like, dude, that was fun. The next year I just raced them all and won the series and just kept on doing it.

What was motocross like back then? The sport was just barely established in America at that time?

Well, there were really a lot of people doing it which meant that you'd go there and you'd be there all day but only get to ride for 20 minutes and that's what I really hated about it. There was a lot of people and there was no money in it, of course. We weren't making any money at all. When I did that series it cost me money to do that series, basically. Going to an enduro, you go there and you get to ride for 6 hours. I just wanted to ride longer. I didn't want to sit around the pits and not ride, so that was kind of one reason, and, I really liked riding in the woods. I just liked it a lot.

42 years later and you still ride motorcycles.

Yeah, I've got me an awesome 150 XC KTM little two-stroke thing. I swear to God that thing's got more horsepower than the 360 Husky had back in the day. It's so fun to ride. So I still ride a lot because I do testing and development work for Moose. I ride whenever I can, even if it means riding in 8-10 inches of snow in the winter in Michigan. I ride probably an average of once or twice a week.
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #1830
gbg
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,377
Quote:
How did the very first National Champion himself come in to being a National Enduro Champion. How many times did you win the National Enduro Championship?

I got lucky. I won 8 National Championships. It really has to do with kind of one of those chain of events. I was living in Ann Arbor and then there was a motorcycle dealer in Toledo and he was really a dealer so his kids could have bikes. My roommate got a job managing that shop and I went down there and started working. Well, that guy was an old enduro riding buddy of John Penton. As a result of that connection, John eventually got me to go to Six Days because I was a motocross guy and you had to have those skills for that. Then I rode one or two enduros but didn't do any good but then we did the Six Days in '73. After that, the Swedes had brought over this trick 350 Husky prototype that they raced and it was in our office in Ohio so I like scammed it after the Six Days and took it to an Enduro in St. Louis, Missouri, and won the damn thing overall on that bike. So I had been riding kind of the wrong bike and stepped onto the right bike and won that and was just like, dude, that was fun. The next year I just raced them all and won the series and just kept on doing it.

What was motocross like back then? The sport was just barely established in America at that time?

Well, there were really a lot of people doing it which meant that you'd go there and you'd be there all day but only get to ride for 20 minutes and that's what I really hated about it. There was a lot of people and there was no money in it, of course. We weren't making any money at all. When I did that series it cost me money to do that series, basically. Going to an enduro, you go there and you get to ride for 6 hours. I just wanted to ride longer. I didn't want to sit around the pits and not ride, so that was kind of one reason, and, I really liked riding in the woods. I just liked it a lot.

42 years later and you still ride motorcycles.

Yeah, I've got me an awesome 150 XC KTM little two-stroke thing. I swear to God that thing's got more horsepower than the 360 Husky had back in the day. It's so fun to ride. So I still ride a lot because I do testing and development work for Moose. I ride whenever I can, even if it means riding in 8-10 inches of snow in the winter in Michigan. I ride probably an average of once or twice a week.
I keep hoping Laferty will tie or beat Burleson's record, but his days of winning titles are probably over.