ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #676
mcfear
now known as many things
 
mcfear's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: who the hell knows these days :D
Oddometer: 2,586
......no.........
__________________
http://adventurerider.com.au/
My International Travel Blog
http://www.mcfearsadventures.blogspot.com.au

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEtREV View Post
mcfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #677
nazza OP
Trouble
 
nazza's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sunshine Coast
Oddometer: 2,294
Despite Ross's mixed response I am excited and apparently so is a certain dog who has seen the 4wd all packed and ready to go. I am going to Kalgoorlie on Tuesday to start this new adventure. Riding with a support vehicle seems oh so soft but oh so awesome! I hope my hangover from being at Bully's for the weekend has subsided a bit as it is 7 hours riding or so to Kal. I feel sad that I am leaving all my new southern WA mates though. They are a great bunch and I recommend anyone to come over and spend some time here. WA really does mean Welcome All.
__________________
dr650: Charlie
My Adventure Riding Blog | Adventure Riders Blogs |
nazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:56 AM   #678
theMISSIONARY
hunting and riding!!
 
theMISSIONARY's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Devonport Tazmania
Oddometer: 2,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazza View Post
Despite Ross's mixed response I am excited and apparently so is a certain dog who has seen the 4wd all packed and ready to go. I am going to Kalgoorlie on Tuesday to start this new adventure. Riding with a support vehicle seems oh so soft but oh so awesome! I hope my hangover from being at Bully's for the weekend has subsided a bit as it is 7 hours riding or so to Kal. I feel sad that I am leaving all my new southern WA mates though. They are a great bunch and I recommend anyone to come over and spend some time here. WA really does mean Welcome All.

your going to love that 4x4 once you hit the sandy tracks out Kal way
__________________
Happiness is a warm barrel....i don't care if its the bikes barrel or the rifles barrel!

WR250r of Awesomeness.......now with extra added Awesomeness!
theMISSIONARY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #679
nazza OP
Trouble
 
nazza's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sunshine Coast
Oddometer: 2,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMISSIONARY View Post
your going to love that 4x4 once you hit the sandy tracks out Kal way
hmm I don't think we are going on those.. I hope not anyway!
__________________
dr650: Charlie
My Adventure Riding Blog | Adventure Riders Blogs |
nazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #680
theMISSIONARY
hunting and riding!!
 
theMISSIONARY's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Devonport Tazmania
Oddometer: 2,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazza View Post
hmm I don't think we are going on those.. I hope not anyway!
But thats not how the 4x4 drivers see it.......its easy its Just a little sand
__________________
Happiness is a warm barrel....i don't care if its the bikes barrel or the rifles barrel!

WR250r of Awesomeness.......now with extra added Awesomeness!
theMISSIONARY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #681
nazza OP
Trouble
 
nazza's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sunshine Coast
Oddometer: 2,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMISSIONARY View Post
But thats not how the 4x4 drivers see it.......its easy its Just a little sand
ah nah see we have a boat being towed and so not much offroad stop scaring me lol
__________________
dr650: Charlie
My Adventure Riding Blog | Adventure Riders Blogs |
nazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #682
theMISSIONARY
hunting and riding!!
 
theMISSIONARY's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Devonport Tazmania
Oddometer: 2,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazza View Post
ah nah see we have a boat being towed and so not much offroad stop scaring me lol

Have fun
__________________
Happiness is a warm barrel....i don't care if its the bikes barrel or the rifles barrel!

WR250r of Awesomeness.......now with extra added Awesomeness!
theMISSIONARY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:51 AM   #683
bully1
Beastly Adventurer
 
bully1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Perth west aussie
Oddometer: 4,208
put Naz to work today, one way to get through a hangover , polish the bling





Cheech the superpimp making sure she's polishing properly



all done and quality inspected
__________________
'02 GSX 1400 outfit........lot's of grin factor
'11 Husky TE 630.......tyre shredder
'06 HUSKY TE610 x 2............ for the boys
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #684
mcfear
now known as many things
 
mcfear's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: who the hell knows these days :D
Oddometer: 2,586
Bwahaha git on der reeeal nice an deep like
__________________
http://adventurerider.com.au/
My International Travel Blog
http://www.mcfearsadventures.blogspot.com.au

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEtREV View Post
mcfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #685
Russ
.
 
Russ's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney Australia
Oddometer: 16,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfear View Post
Bwahaha git on der reeeal nice an deep like
Mcpissedagain
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #686
mcfear
now known as many things
 
mcfear's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: who the hell knows these days :D
Oddometer: 2,586
.....
actually yes. correct
__________________
http://adventurerider.com.au/
My International Travel Blog
http://www.mcfearsadventures.blogspot.com.au

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEtREV View Post
mcfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:50 AM   #687
nazza OP
Trouble
 
nazza's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sunshine Coast
Oddometer: 2,294
Lol Ross I did get in deep, see how shiny it looks. Pretty good considering how hungover we were Straight whiskey

Ooo also I am very excited cos tomorrow I get to meet my new travelling companions, Matty and Ani (poor things)
__________________
dr650: Charlie
My Adventure Riding Blog | Adventure Riders Blogs |
nazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #688
desert dog
scrub basher
 
desert dog's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Port Lincoln
Oddometer: 1,107
Thumb lost and in love in WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazza View Post
Lol Ross I did get in deep, see how shiny it looks. Pretty good considering how hungover we were Straight whiskey

Ooo also I am very excited cos tomorrow I get to meet my new travelling companions, Matty and Ani (poor things)


we are in geralton, ani's had a swim in the indian ocean and the engel has broken down.......

gotta get the fridge fixed before we head north

havin a ball

cheers matty, ani and naz.
desert dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #689
Phil_Fong
Labelled Extremist
 
Phil_Fong's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Land of Schnitzels
Oddometer: 12,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert dog View Post
we are in geralton, ani's had a swim in the indian ocean and the engel has broken down.......

gotta get the fridge fixed before we head north

havin a ball

cheers matty, ani and naz.




it was the oyster pics, wasn't it ?
__________________
tEAM nONG - Quorn Schnitzel Club

Phil_Fong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #690
PBee
______________
 
PBee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Kersbrook
Oddometer: 8,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Fong View Post


it was the oyster pics, wasn't it ?
Bush Oysters?......then it'd be better to have loved and lost ya lunch.
__________________


QUORN SCHNITZEL CLUB Est 2011.
When in the FLINDERS RANGES SA stay at the
ANGORICHINA VILLAGE

PBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014