User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 385 votes, 4.97 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #2731
UngaWunga
Mosquito bait

Oddometer: 6,929
Man, can't win anything with the AMX12T since 8.0. Haven't lived through a battle since. Keep on getting mowed down by tier 9-10 tanks that are as fast, but 100x the armor and gun.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #2732
Mambo Dave
Backyard Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,699
So now we have to reload HE shells to fight our own team at the cap... great. I've already experienced a T-50-2 from my team ramming the side of my platoon mate's and my TD's to reset our cap.
Mambo Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #2733
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,007
T-50-2's drifting dont got nothing on these guys.

http://www.break.com/index/snow-drifting-tank-2279974

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:28 PM   #2734
nitrox32
Adventurer

Oddometer: 57
The other day I had two KV-1 that were platooned and on my team push me into a lake and drown my crew. They also did it to another teammate before a JgPanther killed them he became blue and they were try to tell everyone that he was the TKer. Really sucks since since they did not shoot me or the other guy they never turned blue.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #2735
Smithy
Avoiding the Skid-Demon

Oddometer: 7,665
There's a reporting button for "causing team damage" and another for "unfair play", I suggest using them vigorously, by the whole team, against such hooligans.
Smithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #2736
vwboomer
Buffoon

Oddometer: 9,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
There's a reporting button for "causing team damage" and another for "unfair play", I suggest using them vigorously, by the whole team, against such hooligans.
do you think that reporting does any good?
I dont even know who the 3 were other than their clan name. you can bet next time I see that tag I will say hi.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #2737
Smithy
Avoiding the Skid-Demon

Dunno. Just reported a T34 that pushed me out of my sniper-hole, so he could have it. Gus-something. Fucker.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #2738
Smithy
Avoiding the Skid-Demon

And why isn't this a 5-star thread, anyway?
Old 10-09-2012, 12:10 AM   #2739
Toysrme
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by UngaWunga View Post
Man, can't win anything with the AMX12T since 8.0. Haven't lived through a battle since. Keep on getting mowed down by tier 9-10 tanks that are as fast, but 100x the armor and gun.
Of the three similar AMX's the 12t is the dog of the group because it's too slow even with max crew, bia, off road & vent.

The best of the trio is the 75. The 90mm is great gun wise but the reload keeps you out of action for a year. The 75's movement & reload speed make it a joy once you get use to the passive camo scout starts->sniper spam-> slashing breakthrough at the right moment.

Because so many mediums are almost the same speed, you really need a max crew. The amx12t+ is harder to play now. Weve gotten quicker off the line in 7.5 and 8.0 but the physics make it much more difficult because you can't pin or box anything anymore.
Toysrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:15 AM   #2740
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
Dunno. Just reported a T34 that pushed me out of my sniper-hole, so he could have it. Gus-something. Fucker.
I only got to play for about 3hrs this entire weekend....and had this same thing happen to me twice....first time I let it go...second time I drove very nicely away came around behind him and put a 120mm up his ass. I am surpised you have not gotten a nasty gram on me on that one....if it was not for the other TD that was there I would have been labeled a TK'er....figures the arty player that I was next to said nothing....but anyway.

In those 3hrs I did make about 600k silver in the su85 on the silver bonus weekend....that is nice....the new 8 has had some problems...people doing swan dives off of cliffs and such...had a few matches where people jumped to their death from the light house, and I did fall into the frozen lake on one of the artic maps....the ice even broke...nice touch.

Over all I think it does add to the game, but there are a few asses in there....did not see the cap reset thing tho.
FPGT72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #2741
papalobster
With Gusto!

Oddometer: 12,710
I haven't had anyone pull those shenanigans on me. Hopefully I can avoid it.

Still trying to figure out how to drive a heavy. I always thought all they did was drive really slow to somewhere and shoot at things. Last night in Himmelsdorf I had a KV4 pinned into a building and I shot him 4 times point blank without penetration. 2 shots I even backed up a bit and aimed just below the tracks on the side "Just dinged him" GAH! After that battle I transferred some xp and got the long 88

After buying the Tiger P I need another money making weekend
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:32 AM   #2742
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,007
Again I will say i have pushed a team mate off a cliff, but he arrived after I had parked and when i moved 3 times he blocked my shot each move by moving in front of me again. So i pushed him of the cliff. I haven't heard anything about it so i guess I didn't get reported.

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #2743
janeuner
Get Some

Oddometer: 1,145
Oops I got stuck :(

Old 10-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #2744
Roam
If you want to

Oddometer: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by janeuner View Post
Oops I got stuck :(

Nice. A week or so ago I saw a leopard or other pointy scout ram an arty that was against a building at max speed and it rotated the arty about 60 degrees vertically as the scout dived underneath.

Roam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #2745
UngaWunga
Mosquito bait

Oddometer: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPGT72 View Post
I only got to play for about 3hrs this entire weekend....and had this same thing happen to me twice....first time I let it go...second time I drove very nicely away came around behind him and put a 120mm up his ass. I am surpised you have not gotten a nasty gram on me on that one....if it was not for the other TD that was there I would have been labeled a TK'er....figures the arty player that I was next to said nothing....but anyway.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: